Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

MAKE HIM SAY IT AGAIN!

Shush, we need our sleep now. Sleepy time comes now, maybe tomorrow I'll say it again.

The people that go there depress me. You live in Tennessee too, so you know the types I'm talking about. Women who are are so fat they look like ogres with their smelly goblin children running around them with their mullets. Guys wearing Affliction and Tapout shirts who smell of alcohol. Ugly, ugly, depressing people. I had to deal with so many of them when I was in the mental institution. If there was a drug, they'd have taken it. Most were missing teeth, and what teeth they did have were yellowed by cigarettes and meth. I don't like looking at those miserable rubes, and I don't like looking at things that remind me of them.

• Brohoof 1

The people that go there depress me. You live in Tennessee too, so you know the types I'm talking about. Women who are are so fat they look like ogres with their smelly goblin children running around them with their mullets. Guys wearing Affliction and Tapout shirts who smell of alcohol. Ugly, ugly, depressing people. I had to deal with so many of them when I was in the mental institution. If there was a drug, they'd have taken it. Most were missing teeth, and what teeth they did have were yellowed by cigarettes and meth. I don't like looking at those miserable rubes, and I don't like looking at things that remind me of them.

i can't relate to this, sorry. i think thrift stores are one of the most awesome things in the universe, and i can't relate to your stereotypical images, either.

also, when the double-yoo-tee-eff did Jinx and Plums become a couple?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

i can't relate to this, sorry. i think thrift stores are one of the most awesome things in the universe, and i can't relate to your stereotypical images, either.

\

Since my ability to express things is, well, sh!t, I can only express things through the medium of other things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

Besides, that's where I get all my sh!t.

Yeah, I need to relay this to Hugo, too...

Edited by Derpy Cowbell

Why the eff does everybody call me Xaot? img-1528827-1-wacko.png

It's the first 4 letters of your username.  Although, I don't think the last one is a 't', but it's what it looks like.

As I can understand why you don't wanna see them, that's still mighty horrible the way you described them in it that it gives off a vibe of superiority.

Also, I don't rarely if ever go to thrift stores. :U

also, when the double-yoo-tee-eff did Jinx and Plums become a couple?

About a month or so me thinks

(edited)

As I can understand why you don't wanna see them, that's still mighty horrible the way you described them in it that it gives off a vibe of superiority.

Also, I don't rarely if ever go to thrift stores. :U

The way I describe them is completely true. They are fat, smelly, drunks that never should have had children, and I can't stand looking at them. It brings down my mood. Also I'd like to think that most people are superior to them. I am, you are, and so is everyone who isn't a beer-chugging redneck who has children when they make minimum wage and make no attempt to get an education.

Yeah. It translates to "Chaotic Chetnik".

Think I might change it.

How close is Serbian to Russian? Also what's Serbia like? Thanks for Nikola Tesla by the way. XD

Edited by TheIronHugo

How close is Serbian to Russian? Also what's Serbia like? Thanks for Nikola Tesla by the way. XD

Not as close as you think. Russians have a few more letters and it's a bit harder to learn than Serbian.

(BTW, Serbian is the easiest language to learn, 30 letters, each with only 1 sound)

More in PM, I have to go.

why was i never told anything?!!

Possibly cause they werent screaming about it like most new couples do?

Kinda like me and Luna Moonshire.

Idk, man. I had to figure it out myself as well. *pinkie shrug*

Kinda like me and Luna Moonshire.

Idk, man. I had to figure it out myself as well. *pinkie shrug*

ah.

i was just afraid that i was the only one in the GCT group not being told by this...

:w It's amazing how little everyone knows me, even though I've been around for months. 

you do realize i was sarcastic, right?

you do realize i was sarcastic, right?
I have a hard time picking up on sarcasm, which is ironic, since I'm the master at dealing it out. :w 

ah.

i was just afraid that i was the only one in the GCT group not being told by this...

Eenope. Only one other person knew before i found out and so far no one else has said anything so I'm thinking we are the only 3 in the group to know.

why was i never told anything?!!

bcuz shyness

omaigawd is plummeh shai??????

Like you wouldn't believe

We scream about it plenty in private

Eenope. Only one other person knew before i found out and so far no one else has said anything so I'm thinking we are the only 3 in the group to know.

Correct, with only one person outside of the group. At least those are the only ones who have spoken up about it. I'm sure more people know, but haven't spoken up about it.