General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Sure enough Season 4 will be starting here in like 12 minutes. I'm definitely going to be watching it. xD

And I still wonder why my member group is still muffins, I guess it didn't want to update when I was the "donors" group. Hmm.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

To no particular person whatsoever: For the record, I only ever saw a fragment of the beginning, a fragment of the middle, and a fragment of the end. Then I got bored and started watching Vsauce again.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

@@Ganaram Inukshuk

Boop.

Hello, and good night everypony. Also Ganaram, you're in a very big clear area now, since we're not gonna be making a baby any time soon.

In 8 years Moon's gonna have another one, so yeah. Go ahead and 'whew' for now, but mind you, YOU WILL BE MOLESTED

Edited by Milk Wave

Moon+Wave.png

A shoutout to Dr-Whooves for making this sweet thing~

Anyway, go ahead and visit my http://mlpforums.com/user/380-sirius-crescent/'>About Me page for my characters :3

Engaged to Steel Crescent as of 5/1/2013

It's already the time where cold takes over. I hate cold. I just want it to be summer again!

But I'm a bit tired, my head feels weird. A bit uncomfortable. Even though I just woke up.

I wonder how active this will be, doesn't look like it is right now.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

I have a question for you guys, do you think "Golden" would be a good last name for pony me? Just curious to what you guys would think. xD

siggeh163.png

I have a question for you guys, do you think "Golden" would be a good last name for pony me? Just curious to what you guys would think. xD

Depends. I usually think of ponies as female, due to being more canon or something I guess.

If it's a female pony then no, male okay I guess. 

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png