General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I use both Windwos 7 and 8, but I use Windows 7 more than I do 8. I'm a bit used to 8, though, but still not well-acquainted.

Is the resolution bigger than 1366×768?

The resolution is 1920 x 1080, so full HD resolution, on a small laptop screen. Pretty awesome it is.

I also added the WIndows 7 style start menu on my computer so it's pretty nice to have that and the whole other interface. I also did upgrade to Windows 8.1.

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Wow, this is what I call no activity.

What's happening? Is anyone even in here? xD How is everyone doing? I dunno what I'll be doing today.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

What's happening? Is anyone even in here? xD How is everyone doing? I dunno what I'll be doing today.

I gotta leave for school in an hour. Right now I'm not doing much but lurking the forums. You?

Playing on my new computer. It has some screen ghosting issues though, which is kind of meh.

I just got this thing and I hope the ghosting doesn't get worse. I got a 2 year warranty so if it does have issues I can bring it in.

And I'm not doing much else though.

siggeh163.png

So I apparently got an MLP DVD today. Target's insanely far away from me but they have more exotic merch than any of the other stores here.

Appending multiple replies to my previous post...

What's up guys?

I like how it takes about 5 hours to reply on this thread (T_T)

What do you expect? I was gone all throughout the morning.

Playing on my new computer. It has some screen ghosting issues though, which is kind of meh.

I just got this thing and I hope the ghosting doesn't get worse. I got a 2 year warranty so if it does have issues I can bring it in.

And I'm not doing much else though.

Wait, did you get more than just a new monitor?

Did you guys hear rumors of MLP running for 5 more years?

Haven't heard...

I has returned! (yes, has is correct)

And I'm loving what I'm seeing

I've been eating Taco Bell lately instead of Del Taco, for the record. And I'm pretty sure you've given all of your English teachers a heart attack.

Hey Everypony.

I may have a better chance of Going to Bronycon this year!

My mother managed to get her vacation days starying July 31st which we will leave for Baltimore!

Baltimore?!! That's on the other side of the world!!! There's no way I could attend that!!!

Now if it were Palm Springs or something then maybe...

@@Steve-A-Sketch

Appending yet another reply because this just came to mind: Baltimore, Baltiless. Detroit, Retroit. Palm Springs, Palm Autumns. I looked at a lot of wordplay examples lately, and that includes alphabetizing all of the letters in a poem.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I am your father

Currently I suck at drawing legs and faces. Any tips?

img-2347967-1-T1REabIl.jpg

Afternoon, gentlemen.

You know Savant? Hoooohohohohoo Edited by Reconcile

When you see me, I just want you to look here and visit
Fluidanims
Guitarii the Mane
u wot m8

Currently I suck at drawing legs and faces. Any tips?

Look at a bunch of references from a bunch of different sources? I seem to have gotten it dead-on... Mostly.

4O59FzN.png

Or did you want a sideways view? (I can never seem to get those right, though.)

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Look at a bunch of references from a bunch of different sources? I seem to have gotten it dead-on... Mostly.4O59FzN.png

Or did you want a sideways view? (I can never seem to get those right, though.)

I can nail front view, 45 degrees angle view too (but not on stallions, sweet jesus drawing stallions are hard, except front view ofc), but I can only nail sideview manes. Godamn.

The second one in your photo looks legit tho.

When you see me, I just want you to look here and visit
Fluidanims
Guitarii the Mane
u wot m8

The second one in your photo looks legit tho.

Stallions are tricky, that's for sure; they're bigger than mares and their faces are more blockier. That's probably the best sidewaysies stallion drawing I've did, like, ever.

a0AgWVX.png

<>