General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

So you still have an adult cat presumably?

Nothing to be sad about.

True.

Recently got back from Walmart. Did not succeed in giving kitten away.

Got too hot to stay out there much longer.

I'd love to take your kitten... if I could.

Why must cats be fluffballs of door?

Speaking of fluffballs, an img from imgur.

TvYUQiU.jpg

• Brohoof 2

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Unfortunately, I haven't found anything good on imgur today. It seems like all the good content in the gallery always comes in spurts. Like, there will be days at a time where nothing is funny, but some nights I'll bump into 5+ images that are absolutely hilarious.

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

Hey, what's up everyone? Nothing happening here at the moment, I have to wait around for an hour. But I am just hanging out mainly.

So how is everyone doing?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Unfortunately, I haven't found anything good on imgur today. It seems like all the good content in the gallery always comes in spurts. Like, there will be days at a time where nothing is funny, but some nights I'll bump into 5+ images that are absolutely hilarious.

Yeah, Imgur's like that.

One day you find a person who's so bored that they organised their nerds and only found one blue nerd, and the other you find a person in the park whose body pose literally looks like NO.

Hey, what's up everyone? Nothing happening here at the moment, I have to wait around for an hour. But I am just hanging out mainly.

So how is everyone doing?

Was about to do some more mod dev.

What? Do you mean why must adult cats have kittens? I don't want to be the one to explain that.

No, why are cats, in general, so adorable?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Speaking of cats...

img-2873143-1-bopMACQ.jpg

That cat is quite adorable.

I also see in the background that you have...I forget the name of that SNES game, but I did have it at one point. Good times :comeatus:.

• Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Speaking of cats...

You've successfully made my workstation/gamestation/modstation/webstation look like crap.

I've worn through my Logitech keyboard and Logitech mouse through 16 months of continuous use already and you have a keyboard with lights on it?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

You've successfully made my workstation/gamestation/modstation/webstation look like crap.

I've worn through my Logitech keyboard and Logitech mouse through 16 months of continuous use already and you have a keyboard with lights on it?

And it's mechanical! Cherry MX Browns <3

That cat is quite adorable.

I also see in the background that you have...I forget the name of that SNES game, but I did have it at one point. Good times :comeatus:.

Indeed, I love cats x3 Also, that would be Yoshi's Island, aka Super Mario World 2 :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like cats.

Indeed, I love cats Also, that would be Yoshi's Island, aka Super Mario World 2

Awwwwwwwww

Guys, seriously, I was watching a lets play of a game called Plague Inc. Evolved and the player was about to unleash a prion disease called Curly Fries of Doom, and you pull me out to look at a bunch of fluffballs in a basket? That was more gruesome than the curly fries; I mean, seriously, did you see how much blood that guy lost?!!

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 2

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I can't watch that video because I'm afraid I'll die of cuteness.

I already died. This is the 357th body I had to use so far. Good thing my mind can be transferred to clouds and reuploaded on a whim.

Goodness, there was a mini-movie like that that I was told about on Vsauce2...

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

357...?

Really? 357?

Of all the numbers you could have used, it just had to be 357, didn't it?

img-2874314-1-3cTmShZ.png

THREE FIFTY SEVEN!

02263.gif

973 is a pretty number. Is it human-made?

derp