General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Prepare yourself for the impending hangover?

(I never had alcohol before so I don't know the protocol.)

You get drunk, then start flirting with everyone regardless of gender. Then you either pass out or go home.

• Brohoof 1

Prepare yourself for the impending hangover?

(I never had alcohol before so I don't know the protocol.)

I ain't crazy drunk I got sunglasses, be cool. If anything I might catch up on sleep I missed this week.

you-ever-been-so-drunk-meme.jpg

:confused:

Not being either female or thin, I'd say no. In my youthful days I did remember coming too trying to climb someone's brick fence to on my way home, I then would have blacked out again and arrived in my bed over an hour later. That happened a lot when I was 'young' no idea why I'm still alive.

You get drunk, then start flirting with everyone regardless of gender. Then you either pass out or go home.

I'm already home. I never hit on guys drunk, schlong doesn't do it for me, girls with big booties yes, but that isn't a drunk or sober thing that's a being a single guy thing.

I'm already home. I never hit on guys drunk, schlong doesn't do it for me, girls with big booties yes, but that isn't a drunk or sober thing that's a being a single guy thing.

If you're drunk enough, a hole is a hole.

...ok, I'll stop now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If you're drunk enough, a hole is a hole.

...ok, I'll stop now.

I have no proof to show that I've believed in such a sentiment. Frankly a hole is not a hole if you can't plug it.

That's probably more than enough..

@,

You've had a couple of lucky breaks it seems.

:eww: ...

A few dozen yes, I'm a different person now. However my alcohol tolerance is no less ridiculous.

Edited by Gamer Twilight

(edited)

Thats good though you gotta live and learn some

Learning and knowledge are the most beautiful things in life aside from love and compassion. Do all that and you have met your full potential.

Edited by Gamer Twilight
  • Brohoof 1

Goodness, it's not safe for me to stay connected to the Internet. I can hear another monsoon coming.

Is that how it goes? God, I just drew emotionally broken Ganaram, Gem, and Nova. I don't wanna draw them drunk.

Wow just wow...

That is down right sad man

Imgur's really full of weird stuff.

I mean, check out this rebus: it says cutie pie. On Imgur, it was reinterpreted as "narrow, scalding, and irrational". That is evil.

http://www.mathfunny.com/mathjoke-mathpics-mathmeme-joke-haha-pic-meme-math-pun-funny-acute-tea-pie-angle-pi/

<>

Kola Superdeep Borehole.

mgur's really full of weird stuff. I mean, check out this rebus: it says cutie pie. On Imgur, it was reinterpreted as "narrow, scalding, and irrational". That is evil.

... That is just strange but then again its the internet.

(edited)

Jadefire, on 26 Jul 2014 - 11:16 PM, said:snapback.png

<>

I see this a lot: <> I assume it's a programming reference otherwise I'd be totally crazy:

if (freaks.exaggerate) {

console.log "I'm not crazy.";

} else {

console.log "I've been drinking ignore my randomness.";

}

I'mofftobedcatchy'all later.exe

Edited by Gamer Twilight

JI see this a lot: <> I assume it's a programming reference otherwise I'd be totally crazy:

Yeah, it's my take on a placeholder. I use it a lot when I'm writing hundred-page manuals.

Yeah, go to sleep now before you go nuts and start talking in binary..

Kola Superdeep Borehole.

Oh, murr...

Oh, you're supposed to be drunk for that to apply?

Shit, I must be doing something wrong then. :z

Not necessarily. It just helps if you're not someone who already has that mindset get into that mindset.

• Brohoof 1

I recently started playing Pokemon FireRed on an emulator, and can say I've gotten a little addicted xD. It's sad that once you get eevee and evolve it.. You can never own the eevee as a cute little brown fox again :c.

Hey everyone, what's up? I tend to do that a lot. xD

I recently started playing Pokemon FireRed on an emulator, and can say I've gotten a little addicted xD. It's sad that once you get eevee and evolve it.. You can never own the eevee as a cute little brown fox again :c.

It's been too long since I've played any of the traditional Pokemon games. The newest one of those that I have played was Pokemon Crystal, and that came out for the Game Boy Color. xD And I had the actual game and when it was brand new, so it's been a long time, they aren't really my thing I would guess, I dunno.

-------

But yeah. I'm tired, it's been a long day and I have to wake up early tomorrow, and then I have five eight hour shifts next week and they are all overnight, so it will be a long week. Then after that I won't have a job anymore sadly...

@, I like Leafeon, Espeon, and Umbreon.

Why no Eevee?

Hey everyone, what's up? I tend to do that a lot. xD

Ask what's down and people will answer weird stuff. Better, replace "up" with every direction you can think of.

Does anyone else find the search function on this site effectively useless? It really sucks. Trying to find my own posts is like trying to navigate a maze blindfolded

• Brohoof 2

Does anyone else find the search function on this site effectively useless? It really sucks. Trying to find my own posts is like trying to navigate a maze blindfolded

The search thing on this forums is bout as drunk as haven is right now :3

• Brohoof 3