General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You said feels, so... Sorry, I can't think of any feel-inducing other than this song:

OH! I was just having feels since I was talking on a thread (first time being successful) for the first time! :D

KEEP IT CLEAN AND KEEP IT COOL!

LIVE AND LEARN!

You said feels, so... Sorry, I can't think of any feel-inducing other than this song:

so feel music huh?

i guess i got something

• Brohoof 1

What's up everyone? I woke up kind of early, I doubt that anyone will be here. xD

Is anyone here? If so, what's up?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

What's up everyone? I woke up kind of early, I doubt that anyone will be here. xD

Is anyone here? If so, what's up?

No, I'm down. Because I was mining in CraftMine.

Just got off of work.

Tired.

Going to see TMNT in about an hour though so I'm pretty excited about that.

Define tired.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

.... This place is like a wasteland.... 

What happened to those days when 

Haven, Bari, Electrobolt, Bluetrace, Ds8, Ganaram, Vicke, Starshine oh you know what I mean.

This place used to be cool  -_-

• Brohoof 3

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

@

:lol: thats  funny as hell

Why thank ya.

tumblr_inline_mtcf2wUtbw1rwwk99.gif

I would grab Haven for you, but I somehow feel like he's too busy running around in a Lulu hat scoring Pentakills to pay us streetfolk much mind...

• Brohoof 2

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

Haven, Bari, Electrobolt, Bluetrace, Ds8, Ganaram, Vicke, Starshine oh you know what I mean.

What, I can't make anything like this awesome? I know you are talking about the past before I joined, but I still see most of them here, it just depends.

I try to keep this place active, but again it just depends.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Guys, I have come to an important conclusion: My name would not translate properly in Japanese.

Fly little semi truck, fly!!!

You wut, m7?

.... This place is like a wasteland.... 

This place used to be cool 

<>

That's because it's overheating. Constantly.

What, I can't make anything like this awesome? I know you are talking about the past before I joined, but I still see most of them here, it just depends.

I try to keep this place active, but again it just depends.

Power lines. That's always fun.

Did I ever mention that my town has gotten metal power poles installed within the last few years?

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

{insert quote here}

Power lines. That's always fun.

Did I ever mention that my town has gotten metal power poles installed within the last few years?

Sure, they give us power to our house, and look good to me. xD

And no, but they install new ones all the time because there is always demand for power and a growth in cities and stuff. That's how things work right? xD

Are they lattice towers, or are they just hollow poles?

siggeh163.png

And no, but they install new ones all the time because there is always demand for power and a growth in cities and stuff. That's how things work right? xD

Are they lattice towers, or are they just hollow poles?

No, just boring metal poles, and it was kinda to be expected because of all of the solar panels going up in the area.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

No, just boring metal poles, and it was kinda to be expected because of all of the solar panels going up in the area.

Hmm I see. I guess they would be a lower voltage. Like 115 kV. I guess. That's what would be usually used for a solar station.

I'm a little bit tired, I've not gotten as much sleep as I would have wanted, but I am not quite sure what I will end up doing today. -shrug-

siggeh163.png