General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

First I make a comment on a Direwolf20 video comparing Yellorium to Nether Stars and various other liquid fuels (which led to Dire replying back to me), then I watch a Vsauce video with #yoloblomtaasosbtdpwkeoboiodawcheoboitod, and then on an EthoSlab video, someone makes a comment with that same exact hashtag/dord/reference.

How long would it take to trickle back to Dire, or several other Youtubers?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

The cinny belly hurts a little bit. I guess I ate too much. xD

So what is happening in here? I'm tired a bit. Got an 8 hour shift tomorrow, that will sure take a long time. xD Well it is a long time. xD

Then two days off. At least. It still needs to be next Friday though.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

The cinny belly hurts a little bit. I guess I ate too much. xD

So what is happening in here? I'm tired a bit.

Exhaustion is a common feeling amongst many of us. That and, maybe, food comas, apparently.

Playing some Minecrap Minecraft Craftmine Crapmine Minecraft right now.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

*Keeps one hand on the "Eject" button just in case this day ever comes to pass*

Why would you ever wanna eject out of such a glorious thing? D:

xD

Everything just flies over you, doesn't it? I mean lol in the sense of LOLOL!!! JEEZ!@!! Get your face in the game!!!@

But....what if you get the game in the your face instead? XYRix.png

7Crdz3K.png

Jeez, it seems like you make one small mistake for the first time ever, you get sent to hell for life :|

Whatever happened to "accidents happen"?

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

Why would you ever wanna eject out of such a glorious thing? D:

Ahhhh, you know man, just too "glorious" for this dude to handle. You can have all the glory to yourself, my friend.

Jeez, it seems like you make one small mistake for the first time ever, you get sent to hell for life :|

Whatever happened to "accidents happen"?

Hell for life isn't so bad.

After all, at least you can now make mistakes for all eternity and it literally can't get any worse for you.

Edited by Trillbow Swag
  • Brohoof 1

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

So I'm doing a speech over bronydom, and I need visual and audio aides. I'm good on visual, seeing as I'll just get art from the internet and cite it on a powerpoint. I just need some suggestions for what brony song I should put on repeat while I give my presentation. Any ideas?

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

So I'm doing a speech over bronydom, and I need visual and audio aides. I'm good on visual, seeing as I'll just get art from the internet and cite it on a powerpoint. I just need some suggestions for what brony song I should put on repeat while I give my presentation. Any ideas?

You need to go find a good sounding one that you personally like. The only thing I recommend doing is to make sure it actually is done well. I know a lot of damn pony songs that people like, but are actual shit in their department.

Sleep - Echelon

Boooring! - Assertive Fluttershy

Everfree and Interrobang Invades Equestrai - Icky

Hurricane Dial - Sci (Is glitch or something, so I doubt most will actually enjoy it unless they just so happen to be into that.)

Prominence - Michael A. & Whitetail

Those are proably the best imo on Balloon Party 100% No Feeble Cheering. There are others I would recommend like, Impact of Friendship - Cyberpunk Colt, This Monster In Me - Pinkie Guy (Metalcore), Helium - Elspongie, Cawtion - Jappleack, and Dregs (ArtAttack Remix) - Makkon.

Rainbow & Rooted also has a few decent ones on there. I'm also too lazy to go and type all the ones I actually like to some degree, so have some screen caps. The ones check marked are the ones I like and listen to.

a32c6637eca8dabb7f34ede3fb4b4aa4.png0ab4c32df5f69a2d7576bb57183078de.png48f8c81dcc9bb4e24ccc41ed1efcf5ba.png

I will point out Altitude - K3wero, Drowning In Spaghetti - Phaux, and Skybound - Assertive (Fluttershy?) though.

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

You need to go find a good sounding one that you personally like. The only thing I recommend doing is to make sure it actually is done well. I know a lot of damn pony songs that people like, but are actual shit in their department.

Sleep - Echelon

Boooring! - Assertive Fluttershy

Everfree and Interrobang Invades Equestrai - Icky

Hurricane Dial - Sci (Is glitch or something, so I doubt most will actually enjoy it unless they just so happen to be into that.)

Prominence - Michael A. & Whitetail

Those are proably the best imo on Balloon Party 100% No Feeble Cheering. There are others I would recommend like, Impact of Friendship - Cyberpunk Colt, This Monster In Me - Pinkie Guy (Metalcore), Helium - Elspongie, Cawtion - Jappleack, and Dregs (ArtAttack Remix) - Makkon.

Rainbow & Rooted also has a few decent ones on there. I'm also too lazy to go and type all the ones I actually like to some degree, so have some screen caps. The ones check marked are the ones I like and listen to.

a32c6637eca8dabb7f34ede3fb4b4aa4.png0ab4c32df5f69a2d7576bb57183078de.png48f8c81dcc9bb4e24ccc41ed1efcf5ba.png

I will point out Altitude - K3wero, Drowning In Spaghetti - Phaux, and Skybound - Assertive (Fluttershy?) though.

Ooooo, some of those are damn good ideas. I might lean a bit more towards prominance, or I was thinking something from blackgryph0n or yourenigma.

• Brohoof 1

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

My brother's doing a massive page sociology paper on My Little Pony. All 20 years of it. Also, go for an 8-bit instrumental. This is something I learned from public speaking; visual aids shouldn't be too detracting. Plus, 8-bit is really simple.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I know this guy, he's quite the funny fellow to be around. Generally awesome as well. x)

You can't go wrong with any of his stuff either. All of it is damned good.

... you lucky son of a...

My brother's doing a massive page sociology paper on My Little Pony. All 20 years of it. Also, go for an 8-bit instrumental. This is something I learned from public speaking; visual aids shouldn't be too detracting. Plus, 8-bit is really simple.

Dunno if all my classmates would like 8-bit like I do. :/

• Brohoof 1

... you lucky son of a...

DGhB8qR.png

Dunno if all my classmates would like 8-bit like I do. :/

Really, so long as you enjoy it yourself then it'd be fine. The only exception to this is if you made it something really crazy out there that takes an extreme special taste in music. 8 bit should be generally accepted.

7Crdz3K.png

I'm...

About to go to sleep...

For my own sake...

Good night :)

I know this guy, he's quite the funny fellow to be around. Generally awesome as well. x)

You can't go wrong with any of his stuff either. All of it is damned good.

Speaking of...

How is everyone from the former Crystal Empire doing?

DLnfvWR.png

#HugWoona

I'm...

About to go to sleep...

For my own sake...

Speaking of...

They're all doing fine I'd like to believe. I somewhat talk to them on Skype a bit, but not as much as of late. Ive also not been to the site in forever either as its usually filled with stupidity now due to the new management. :z

7Crdz3K.png

img-3251528-1-DGhB8qR.png

Really, so long as you enjoy it yourself then it'd be fine. The only exception to this is if you made it something really crazy out there that takes an extreme special taste in music. 8 bit should be generally accepted.

How the hello kitty do you know enigma?

Also, good point.

I'm...

About to go to sleep...

For my own sake...

Speaking of...

Aaaargh don't tell me you know him too!

Well Guys tell me what you think. :D

You really don't wanna know my thoughts on such an OC as that....

To put it lightly, its pretty bad. :z

How the hello kitty do you know enigma?

Also, good point.

Aaaargh don't tell me you know him too!

Ive got my places. ;D

In all seriousness, I met him online on another, smaller forum based around the chat that broke off from here. He's actually been trying to teach me a thing or two with music production as I often ask him questions and insight.

I think Woona should know him as well, actually. Unless he came after Woona disappered off.

7Crdz3K.png

You really don't wanna know my thoughts on such an OC as that....

To put it lightly, its pretty bad. :z

Ive got my places. ;D

In all seriousness, I met him online on another, smaller forum based around the chat that broke off from here. He's actually been trying to teach me a thing or two with music production as I often ask him questions and insight.

I think Woona should know him as well, actually. Unless he came after Woona disappered off.

Was my oc ever bad to you?

Also, you are a lucky bastard. If you talk to him soon tell him that he's got a huge fan (not like he doesn't have any others XD) that absolutely loves his vinyl and octavia series.

You're just as lucky as my friend who personally knows nowacking.

At least I personally know an amazing tumblr artist by the name of feather gem. She runs ask dizzyshy. Its adorable.

Sorry, tablet isn't easiest thing to type on, accidentally hit post right after I quoted.

Edited by Count Paradox
  • Brohoof 1

They're all doing fine I'd like to believe. I somewhat talk to them on Skype a bit, but not as much as of late. Ive also not been to the site in forever either as its usually filled with stupidity now due to the new management. :z

wait, what new site?

DLnfvWR.png

#HugWoona