General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

It's my 25th birthday I'm drunk who wants to clank glasses with me through the internet? I'm going to drink more alcohol. Fun fact for my birthday I got video games and alcohol! My interests are not hard to guess.

..this is why alcohol

Happy birthday my good extra mana friend. *Grabs bottle and joins in.*

It has been wonderful I cont to sip a beeri may even enjoy something mop related later

So drunk

Birthdays are best

Your birthday is today? If so it's 10 days after my birthday. xD But -shrug-

I still don't drink alcohol, I don't like it much, I just don't like being impaired at all.

Queustion: why do people even alcohol, anyway? I never alcoholed, except for if it's cleaning or sterilisation.

Probably because they enjoy the feeling they get from drinking? I suppose that each person would enjoy it for a different reason.

It's the magical Buck You world drink. (I have to say buck cuz i have warning points) Anyways, for me it just makes me forget for 1 second that life is hard. It makes me forget those suicide thoughts for a min and just breathe.

One of the many reasons why I love ADTR:

It's my 25th birthday I'm drunk who wants to clank glasses with me through the internet? I'm going to drink more alcohol. Fun fact for my birthday I got video games and alcohol! My interests are not hard to guess.

..this is why alcohol

Sounds like a damn good birthday to me. x)

I swear, we're not good people for this. xD

UWU How is you?

Also, no one replied to my idea yesterday... T-T

Pretty damn good atm, actually.

No work today, got Risk of Rain to actually complete a full run through as I wanted it (got max health as well as just about max cdr for use items which means infinite shield or time freezing ftw. xD), and getting to chill at home. \o/

How's it on your end?

Your idea from yesterday?

I wanna make a new tumblr.

This one would be called "Paradox's Brony Crossing."

It would involve me using the animal crossing clothing design interface to make brony clothing for the game.

I already made Lil Miss Rarity and Backy, and I think I did ok with them. Just need to fine-tune the cutie marks.

What do you guys think?

I don't exactly see the point of doing something like this. I mean, I guess it could be a fun little thing to do on the side and whatnot, but, like, it just seems a bit pointless to me. :z

Edited by Haven

Pretty damn good atm, actually.

No work today, got Risk of Rain to actually complete a full run through as I wanted it (got max health as well as just about max cdr for use items which means infinite shield or time freezing ftw. xD), and getting to chill at home. \o/

How's it on your end?

Your idea from yesterday?

I don't exactly see the point of doing something like this. I mean, I guess it could be a fun little thing to do on the side and whatnot, but, like, it just seems a bit pointless to me. :z

I'm doin fine. Just got work.

And I thought it would be cool and fun to try at least. I've got a few designs to post already.

• Brohoof 1

So, I just got a month of Xbox Live from a friend and the first thing I do is go and play me some Gears 3.

Good lord, how I missed all this glorious, brutal, fast paced bloodshed! love_spike_by_angelishi-d7amv0g.gif

To make it even better, Im not too rusty at all. rarity_happy_by_angelishi.gif

EVERYBODY, KIK NOW!

Fuck that.

• Brohoof 2

So, I just got a month of Xbox Live from a friend and the first thing I do is go and play me some Gears 3.

Good lord, how I missed all this glorious, brutal, fast paced bloodshed! img-3267584-1-love_spike_by_angelishi-d7

To make it even better, Im not too rusty at all. img-3267584-2-rarity_happy_by_angelishi.

Fuck that.

Fuck you.

• Brohoof 1