General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Is there some other place where you can chat where other pony-lovers, more than IRC and MLP-Forums?

I am part of an anime group that has a majority pony-lover userbase. I could add you to it on Skype, since we're re-designing the site (which I am supposed to be doing LOL).

I am part of an anime group that has a majority pony-lover userbase. I could add you to it on Skype, since we're re-designing the site (which I am supposed to be doing LOL).

Thank you, but not Skype, i want to write more than talk. 

Thank you, but not Skype, i want to write more than talk. 

We technically still have forums, but they are being transitioned to another forum software to clean up and use something less crappy.

PM me if you're interested.

I feel you there, buddy

Though my dad always calls my favorite music "pointless" because it doesn't tell a story....

:|

I know right? Someone always complains.

Your dad seems to be a wise man. :mellow:

gtfo troll.

rant begin/

People have differing opinions of music. Some may like orchestral, others, electronic. Still others may like metal, or pop. It just depends on what your preference is. No one has a right to talk shit on another person's favorite genere unless they themselves have actually listened to - not put on for a few seconds and then said "this is shit" - but actually listened to at LEAST one or two full songs from the genere to give an opinion. And the same goes for if the song "tells a story" or not. One person may get one thing from a song, while his friend may get something completely different, and someone else might not hear a story in the song at all. It is all subjective. So no one has a right to tell you about the story you have heard from a song and say it doesn't exist.

/rant end

I need a boredom satisfier.

Listen to something in a language that you can't language.

Þpeak with a riþp, rike with Caþtirrian, and þritch the þemifruidþ (L and R), rike with Engriþ.

Clean the cræp out of your keyboard?

I dunno...

I could recommend a few of my personal favorite boredom satisfiers but I'm afraid none of them are appropriate for this forum, homie.

Does any of thæt entail MTG or cleaning the cræp out of your keyboard and (plz no) reasembling it bæck into bread?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Or instead of what Ganaram said, you could run out into the cold wilderness and scream like a maniac to make everyone in your neighborhood think someone is being murdered in the woods.

I could do that myself, but my area's idea of a wilderness is a desert full of rocks and sand.

Doeþ any of thæt entair MTG or creaning the cræp out of your keyboard and (prz no) reaÞembring it bæck into bread?

No but the second one there sounds awfully gut-wrenching.

I could do that myself, but my area's idea of a wilderness is a desert full of rocks and sand.

Even better, they'll think that a pack of ghost coyotes are ripping you to shreds.

Edited by Trillbow Swag

I could recommend a few of my personal favorite boredom satisfiers but I'm afraid none of them are appropriate for this forum, homie.

My boredom satisfies are gaming, manga, occasionally anime, alcohol and something not forum appropriate. Alcohol plus posting stuff online is definitely not something I do of course especially right now. So tired yet so awake..