Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The blue Pokemon X one, mate.

(insert image here)

No I meant which you say isn't as good, I know what the Pokemon X one looks like. xD I've seen it and I have friends who have it.

I was meaning if you thought the X one was better then the regular blue one or the smash blue one. xD

No I meant which you say isn't as good, I know what the Pokemon X one looks like. xD I've seen it and I have friends who have it.

I was meaning if you thought the X one was better then the regular blue one or the smash blue one. xD

OOOOOOOoohhhhhh, I mean the Smash one isn't as good as the Pokemon one. xD

I have no idea how I fucked that one up. xD

I have work in like 20 minutes, and my body isn't awake. Uuugh. I wanna wake up. I hate transitioning between being asleep and then awake, it is annoying. xD

I hope today won't be too long, I still got an 8 hour shift.

• Brohoof 2

Just getting used to this old place once more and hoping to start better than before, while taking the most careful steps and time to do so

Just bough a Deluxe Wii U today, gonna go try it out later today, if you have one, let me know as I'm rather new to Nintendo outside of the 3DS

• Brohoof 1

Fuckin nearly had a heart attack tonight.

D:

Are you alright? E22.png

I have work in like 20 minutes, and my body isn't awake. Uuugh. I wanna wake up. I hate transitioning between being asleep and then awake, it is annoying. xD

I hope today won't be too long, I still got an 8 hour shift.

I know this feeling

my body never wakes up when I want it to >_>

Edited by Woona~

D:

Are you alright? img-3296245-1-E22.png

I have to leave my apartment within the next couple of days, during these last couple weeks of school yay

edit: I actually do have a place to fall back on. Two awesome folk, but getting to university could prove to be more of a hassle.

Edited by Coco Pommel

After reading a couple of LifeHacker articles, I feel like trying out Linux again, should I run it in a Virtual Machine, or just boot it off of a live USB?  I'm thinking of going for the latter but I'll need to spend some money to get a separate flash drive.

Thoughts on Linux in general?

After reading a couple of LifeHacker articles, I feel like trying out Linux again, should I run it in a Virtual Machine, or just boot it off of a live USB?  I'm thinking of going for the latter but I'll need to spend some money to get a separate flash drive.

Thoughts on Linux in general?

Never tried it, so can't say much of it... I still keep reading your name as "Vigintī"...

So, this weird dream I had involving my MTG buddies transporting a guy in a wheelchair down the road, by connecting his wheelchair to a rocket-propelled scooter, and then hooking that up to a car.

What?