Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Why is it that I find curiosity in the things that others don't? The storyline looks like interesting, but the gameplay is total awesomederp.

Why is it that I find curiosity in the things that others don't? The storyline looks like interesting, but the gameplay is total awesomederp.

because everyone who plays it just rages.

I hate it when sleep is hard to get, my body isn't wanting to fall asleep right now, I hope it does tonight though, I mean it will be very very nice to get a good nights rest tonight. I don't like being sleep deprived. >.<

I hate it when sleep is hard to get, my body isn't wanting to fall asleep right now, I hope it does tonight though, I mean it will be very very nice to get a good nights rest tonight. I don't like being sleep deprived. >.<

Cinnafloingle. Think fast.

mlpfim_gemnova_desolate.png

Also, artificial Christmas trees are made out of toilet brushes.

On a totally unrelated note, I just got done scrubbing my toilet with my little faux Christmas tree.

And now the lights on it don't work.

Dangit.

That sounds like a serious problem ya got there, mate.

On a totally unrelated note, I just got done scrubbing my toilet with my little faux Christmas tree.

Dangit.

you were supposed to protect them with plastic wrap before you did that, its all in the manual

It's Santa's fault that I didn't read the manual, he made the text way too small. Probably because he has those freaking spectacles he always wears and it allows him to see like super microscopic text or something.

Either way, I'm out for revenge this Christmas. First his stupid trees...

Then the lawn ornaments. I need my ornament-decapitating axe.

• Brohoof 1

Well I got some sleep last night at least, but it wasn't quite that restful. Not sure what I will end up doing today though, but I do feel a bit tired.

Who is here right now? If anyone? Kind of dead in here, maybe there is someone lurking. xD

Well I got some sleep last night at least, but it wasn't quite that restful. Not sure what I will end up doing today though, but I do feel a bit tired.

Who is here right now? If anyone? Kind of dead in here, maybe there is someone lurking. xD

Quiet, Cinnaglingle. U-Drag's here.

Did you see picture of the two depresssed ponies I had?

Dangit.

You need to use those lights that are in a plastic tube.

Quiet, Cinnaglingle. U-Drag's here.

Did you see picture of the two depresssed ponies I had?

You need to use those lights that are in a plastic tube.

GENIUS!!!!!!!! TUBE LIGHTS!!!!!!

We kinda have those already, though.

(insert picture here)

The Wikipedia description said the match was for scale. Just watch; Cinnapistle's gonna have a Cinnagasm.

Not really, yeah it's lights but heh. xD But those are glass tubes, not plastic. And don't break one, they have Mercury in them. I broke a CFL yesterday on accident. >.< But yeah.

Who is here? And yes I saw that depressed picture, whatever that was. xD