Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hence elbow room. And cup holders. Who's thirsty?

and there's like 7 of us not enough foe any car

Idk, those actually look pretty decent to me. :wacko:

Im pretty sure you mean one of these glorious things

Great-American-Cookie-Company-3_grid_6.j

Cookie cakes need icing on them. <3

me want big cookie cake now!

I think I have very strong bladder TMI and I think you just tape it on

I once had a dream that involved a rocket-propelled wheelchair. You sure tape is a viable means of attaching a wheelchair to a car?

I see that the insanity is still strong in here. XD

What happens if a Ganapony tapes a Paradoxpony to a rocket-propelled wheelchair, and attaches it to this car?

I once had a dream that involved a rocket-propelled wheelchair. You sure tape is a viable means of attaching a wheelchair to a car?

What happens if a Ganapony tapes a Paradoxpony to a rocket-propelled wheelchair, and attaches it to this car?

duck tape do you have any if not heres some duck-tape-for-blog-7-10-1024x780.jpg

Dude, that's just terrible, and I've only been crap for a day. =(

I'm not sick. But I am tired. In Texas still. Getting somewhat close to Dallas. xD Going to be in Louisiana sometime soon I hope. Unless there is a huge delay. Say about 8 more hours of driving? Maybe more...

I'm not sick. But I am tired. In Texas still. Getting somewhat close to Dallas. xD Going to be in Louisiana sometime soon I hope. Unless there is a huge delay. Say about 8 more hours of driving? Maybe more...

Were the interchanges massive as hell?

img-3355306-1-xF0n1.gif

I've been sick for a full week, and it's not getting any better.

I was sick for 3 weeks stil not 100% even now. It's a flu going around.

fatigue,temperature, dehydration,stomach ache, loss of apetite, aches and pains, stiffnes, chills, cold, dizziness and confusion where the symptoms. With possible vomitting.

If you have those symptoms it's probably the same thing.

Were the interchanges massive as hell?

I'm not even in Dallas yet. xD But I will be there sometime soon. And yes there will be interchanges. I kind of want to get there already. xD

I'm still tired though, I'm going through. Sitting in a car can get boring.

I once had a dream that involved a rocket-propelled wheelchair. You sure tape is a viable means of attaching a wheelchair to a car? What happens if a Ganapony tapes a Paradoxpony to a rocket-propelled wheelchair, and attaches it to this car?

it becomes legen... wait for it... dary. Edited by Count Paradox
  • Brohoof 1

it becomes legen... wait for it... dary.

inb6 The Legend of Dairy

Why this place so dead? Come on, where is everyone? xD Gas is dirt cheap right now, under 2 dollars a gallon, I've seen it 1.85 per gallon down here already. xD

I know, right? I mean the price of gas, though. Maybe everyone wanted to eat a hot pocket, or went to ride on rocket-propelled wheelchairs.

• Brohoof 2

inb6 The Legend of Dairy

I know, right? I mean the price of gas, though. Maybe everyone wanted to eat a hot pocket, or went to ride on rocket-propelled wheelchairs.

I'm at work. Thats where I disappear to.

Yup. xD And why do you like rocket propelled wheelchairs? Though that would be fun to be on. xD Or just Internal cumbustion Engine wheelchairs. With V8 engines.Though that makes more sense then the V8 Blender. xD

It seems I may have a chance at maintaining a permanent stay at my seasonal job, which I'm glad for

It also seems I have an unstable spending spree now that I have cash, I gotta control myself more

Finally, despite my family not having anything to do on Christmas, least my family is ordering loads of fries, pizza, and hot wings for the day, which is good enough

• Brohoof 1