General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Ummm... I dunno if that's the case. I'm just tired, being off my Adderall is hard, my body needs to get used to it, and soon I am sure that I will function just fine.

I am surprisingly different then when I was off of it before where I couldn't get out of bed at all.

In which case, maybe the best prescription is time.

why not both?

Is this the "Turn your name into a drug and describe its effects and side effects" game, now?

Side effects of Ganaraminukshuksodralamostramine include slurring of speech, dry eyes, nocturnal enuresis, and irritability.

• Brohoof 1

In which case, maybe the best prescription is time.

Is this the "Turn your name into a drug and describe its effects and side effects" game, now?

Side effects of Ganaraminukshuksodralamostramine include slurring of speech, dry eyes, nocturnal enuresis, and irritability.

You and your whatever you call it. xD It's so funny. xD I wouldn't wanna have the whateverthingy.

Look up "nocturnal enuresis", then... Get a bedwetting alarm?

Whaaaa? What does that have to do with anything? xD Uuugh, I don't want it to snow anymore, the snow is meh. Cinny hate snow. >.<

I should sleep here soon. It's already 10 which is good, hopefully the snow will be gone tomorrow, oh wait, I already said that. xD

So yeah, who is still here?

Blargh, I should fall asleep by now, but I can't, so I just sit here in bed watching time go by. Its currently 11:02 here where I am...

What? It's 21:00 in my area, Pacific timezone.

You guys didn't take any Ganaraminukshuksodralamostramine, right?

What? It's 21:00 in my area, Pacific timezone.

You guys didn't take any Ganaraminukshuksodralamostramine, right?

22:08 here, an hour later then you. Since I'm in the mountain time zone. And no I haven't, why would I? xD

eeeeeeenope

22:08 here, an hour later then you. Since I'm in the mountain time zone. And no I haven't, why would I? xD

Good. I dunno what to do now. Mull it over with yourselves about the side effects of Ganaraminukshuksodralamostramine while I watch House.

-yawn- -another yawn- - three more yawns-

I'm tired still, I still can't seem to function right without the medicine, but I think the effects are less today then they were the past two days, I hope.

So what's happening? No one has really posted in here since last night, just one post I guess?

Here's a present, Ganny. *evil laugh*

It seems it's a toy chica jump scare gif without even looking at it, if I can say something is don't click the link, though it might not be scary without sound. But meh.

I should sleep. Cinny sleepy. Hopefully I can get good sleep. And not sleep all day tomorrow.

It seems it's a toy chica jump scare gif without even looking at it, if I can say something is don't click the link, though it might not be scary without sound. But meh.

I should sleep. Cinny sleepy. Hopefully I can get good sleep. And not sleep all day tomorrow.

yea, my nook won't properly work with gifs for some reason or another. It kinda sucks.

Here's a present, Ganny. *evil laugh*

I'm unamused and I was out of the house for 14 hours. Left at about 8:40, returned at about 22:30.

It'd take a lot more than that to scare me pissless.