Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open MLP IZ Crossover

Zim

The Invader Zim world meets the Pony world.

Zim character bios (as you probably already know the pony bios)

Zim- (TBD) An Irken sent by Tallest Red and Tallest Purple to conquor Earth!

Gir- (TBD) Zim's half robot, half doggie companion who has absolutely NO brains!

Tak- (TBD) Another Irken who was originaly going to be sent as part of Operation Inpending Doom II (OID2) but got trapped in a training pod when zim broke a vending machine which somehow gave a power surge which locked her in the training pod.

Tak's SIR- (TBD) A robot that was made specifically to advise, execute commands, and observe sorroundings for Tak

Dib- (TBD) The only human who knows Zim is an alien has OCD and has a HUGE head (not really smart physically huge)

Gaz- (TBD) Dib's sister, watching the show would explain her as uh... I can't think of any words to put it besides DEMON SPAWN/CREEPY!

The story of IZ so you know is:

Zim was banished to foodcourtia (the fastfood planet) after almost destroying Irk in an effort to conquor an unnamed planet in Operation Impending Doom 1

Zim was banished until finally OID2 was revealed and he... quit... being.... banished.... AND convinced the tallest to let him be an invader again.

He was sent to earth in an attempt by the tallest to lose Zim, as there was not supposed to actually be a planet there and Zim was supposed to wander aimlessly forever. To prevent Zim from having a functional robot they took a broken model of a SIR threw some garbage in it's head and gave it to Zim. The robot unixpectidly came alive and became known as GIR. Zim then carried on to Earth. After 6 months of travelling and listening to GIR sing DOOM many times the WHOLE 6 months they reached earth set up base, and got their disguises. Zim's was a wig and some contact lenses, Gir's was a Zip-up doggy costume. Dib immediately realizes zim is an alien from his green skin. However this is merely taken as Racism from everyone else as apparently all humans besides the Swollen Eyeballs (watch the show!) and Dib realise he's an alien and even at that it is questionable if the SEs realize that Zim is INFACT an alien. Zim then enters a long attempt to conquor Earth with Dib waiting to stop him at every turn. This is going to be the story of... them.... somehow..... landing in....... Equestria........

*gasp* That was a mouthful. For more indepth just watch the stinking show!

and uh... you all know the ponies so ^w^

Happy RPing!

((Is Dib gonna be a pony, too? I love Gir :3))

Laray trotted happily through her new town. Nopony recognized her, which was good. She wore a dark, veiled hat so nopony could see her face. Then again, it was night time. She heard a noise. She ran away. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw nopony. She exhaled. Then, a rocket sped like a meteorite over her head. What was that? She heard a crash and she sped to the crash site. As she approached, she could hear voices.

"I saw a squirrel. It was going like this," she heard a slightly less intelligent voice squeak.

She couldn't hear what else was said, but she did hear a lot of noise. She peeked around the corner, but her dark veil and the dark night hid whatever was there. She suddenly stumbled over a rock, but since she couldn't see, she tripped fowards and ran into somepony.

"Oh, my gosh! I am so sorry! I can't see where I'm going!" she apologized. What, was he green? And short? Laray tried to peer through her veil, but she still couldn't see. "I'm...Laray! Call me Genevievre, or Gene. What's your name?"