Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Interest In The McDonalds Toys?

The Mane-iac

(edited)

UPDATE: 4/20/13

Okay, late reply but I've been dealing with medical stuff.

I went ahead and got the box and it does appear to be all Dash and Cheerilee for sure, all unopened bags. If I do stumble across a Pinkie or someone I'll be sure to let everyone know.

From what I've found online, the prices for them seem to vary. Cheerilee can range from $5-8 and Rainbow appears to range from $10-18 (or even higher if you count the stupid ones on ebay).

So what I am thinking is I'll set the individual prices at the lowest I've seen plus shipping. Buy them both and shipping is free. Payment will be PayPal unless otherwise agreed upon, just PM any questions or for where to send payment. Sounds reasonable I hope?

Cheerilee: $5 +shipping

Rainbow Dash: $10 +shipping

Both together: $15 shipped

Have some pics:

post-9221-0-98030100-1366651325_thumb.jpg

post-9221-0-47441200-1366651354_thumb.jpg

post-9221-0-92746900-1366651381_thumb.jpg

*****ORIGINAL POST*****

Capture.PNG

I am able to get an entire box containing unopened Rainbow Dash and Cheerilee of those, but I want to know if there would be any interest in them if I did? I don't want to be stuck with an entire box. No clue what I would be selling them for if so. I saw on Amazon that Pinkie was going for $13, couldn't find Rainbow or Cheerilee, and I despise eBay so didn't even look there. Let me know what you think!

(If this isn't allowed here, feel free to re/move as you feel fit Mods)

Edited by Puddlejumper

I had a Fluttershy, a Pinkie Pie, and a Rarity. (No Applejack or Twilight :( )

They were pretty good because the mane was plastic so It looked more like the show rather than curled up and awkward. So I would say that they are worth the money because they look like what they're trying to depict.

• Brohoof 1

Just make sure you don't open them!

I just hate to see them opened, (i have over 100 McDonald toys that me and my dad have collected over the years :P )

I managed to get Pinkie, Applejack, Fluttershy and Rainbow, but I still need those others.

And you may be selling.  Interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, late reply but I've been dealing with medical stuff.

I went ahead and got the box and it does appear to be all Dash and Cheerilee for sure, all unopened bags. If I do stumble across a Pinkie or someone I'll be sure to let everyone know.

From what I've found online, the prices for them seem to vary. Cheerilee can range from $5-8 and Rainbow appears to range from $10-18 (or even higher if you count the stupid ones on ebay).

So what I am thinking is I'll set the individual prices at the lowest I've seen plus shipping. Buy them both and shipping is free. Payment will be PayPal unless otherwise agreed upon, just PM any questions or for where to send payment. Sounds reasonable I hope?

Cheerilee: $5 +shipping

Rainbow Dash: $10 +shipping

Both together: $15 shipped

I have Pinke, Rarity, Cheeilee, and AJ on my pony shelf. I'd say their worth having around, built pretty damn heavy. I'm sure many a older brother got lumps from ones thrown by little sisters. 

I've actually bought customized ponies that were made from McDonald's ones. They're a bit bigger than the Blind Bags, so they're popular for painters. I've been thinking about doing this myself, but I'd prefer to work with Blind Bags, since they're a lot cheaper.

...Oh that's right, you're not talking about modding them. You guys want them as they are... blink.png

Eheheh... Carry on... blush.png