Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Soo... Podcast?

King

Whelp, here it goes again...

I'm missing my old days of podcasting with great people so Im deciding to see what the atmosphere on here is like with the whole idea...

If any of you would be interested in starting/planning a podcast with me, Id like to know. It would be wonderful to start up another podcast with members of this forum to talk about everything, from ponies to gaming and music to real world events!

All you NEED is a decent connection and mic...

And we would need someone willing to edit the podcasts,create an opening sequence for it and someone with a skype call recorder, since Skype seems to be the main way to start a podcast, unless you would like to suggest another way.

Either way it's GREAT fun being a part of a podcast and Id love to once more start one up ^_^

In another note, what we usually do is create a youtube channel specifically for the podcast, and a Twitter to keep people informed, and we would be looking for both peopel to be IN the podcast and behind the scenes people to help with planning.

Not to mention we can have guest's on the podcast, people who aren't regulars on the podcast to help add more "Flavour" sometimes...

So yeah, is ANYPONY interested in this at all?

• Brohoof 1

Sure I'l join this could be fun sign me in. So all this is going to be on Skype or in some other site program so when will it be today?

Most likely not today, if this is going to be done right, we need people,planning and procedure...oh and Practise....we will probably do a behind the scenes practise Podcast first when we have enough peoples, say 4 or 5 people on the actual podcast itself, and an editor at the very least...

This sounds really neat, I wouldn't be opposed to hopping on-board. Actually, I'm very interested.

And you're right, proper discussion would have to come prior to actually doing anything.

Whelp, here it goes again...

I'm missing my old days of podcasting with great people so Im deciding to see what the atmosphere on here is like with the whole idea...

If any of you would be interested in starting/planning a podcast with me, Id like to know. It would be wonderful to start up another podcast with members of this forum to talk about everything, from ponies to gaming and music to real world events!

All you NEED is a decent connection and mic...

And we would need someone willing to edit the podcasts,create an opening sequence for it and someone with a skype call recorder, since Skype seems to be the main way to start a podcast, unless you would like to suggest another way.

Either way it's GREAT fun being a part of a podcast and Id love to once more start one up happy.png

In another note, what we usually do is create a youtube channel specifically for the podcast, and a Twitter to keep people informed, and we would be looking for both peopel to be IN the podcast and behind the scenes people to help with planning.

Not to mention we can have guest's on the podcast, people who aren't regulars on the podcast to help add more "Flavour" sometimes...

So yeah, is ANYPONY interested in this at all?

This sounds like fun. I think I'll be able to record it, and maybe create an opening sequence. I might also want to be included in the actual cast.

Nice to see people coming willing to do this ^_^

This sounds like fun. I think I'll be able to record it, and maybe create an opening sequence. I might also want to be included in the actual cast.

It would be great to have you onboard ^_^

And of course you could be on the cast itself...

This sounds really neat, I wouldn't be opposed to hopping on-board. Actually, I'm very interested.

And you're right, proper discussion would have to come prior to actually doing anything.

Awesome :D It would be awesoem to have you aswell...

Eh. I would join, but my parents would never let me.

I could support it and spread it around though. Will that work? Cause I still wanna be in this. Soooo badly. D:

Any help is appreciated, even just simple support, a podcast is NOTHING without its listeners ^_^

I could possibly be on. i love to talk, so its my kind of thing. on the other hoof, im terrible at editing.

if skype is needed my name is rainbowdash1587 if anypony's interested. smile.png

also another person who would be welcomed on the podcast... ^_^

To all of you though...

Remember that we can't obviously have like 50 people on the reoccuring cast, so people would need to switch around, we will definitely have you all on the podcast at some point, regulars maybe, but permanent crew MAYBE not....

(edited)

I want to but I can't Skype on my computer. It won't allow an install. I know why but it's a long story that I'd rather not explicitly describe. sad.png

As I said ANY support is appreciated happy.png

Even if you were just helping to do some behind the scenes research on topics we could talk about happy.png

Or even just listening, it is ALL helpful happy.png

Also guys, I'll probably givethis about a day before I tell you who will serve as the permanent cast, IF they agree on it... The rest of you will ALL get a guest spot at some point, I promise you that ^_^

Just make sure you have a DECENT connection and DECENT mic, otherwise Audio Quality will come out shit, and we'd like it to be a semi-proffessional podcast so the listeners can enjoy it ^_^

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

I probably could help out with advertising, and maybe I could join in the actual cast sometimes in a kind of guest role whenever I got time. I'm quite with work or school a lot of the time, but I'm sure I can help out if you want me to.

I probably could help out with advertising, and maybe I could join in the actual cast sometimes in a kind of guest role whenever I got time. I'm quite with work or school a lot of the time, but I'm sure I can help out if you want me to.

Of course, any help would be appreciated and we'd love to have you on at some point ^_^

You can invite me on whenever. I do livestreams in my spare time and I wouldn't mind trying out a podcast. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

Oh it's TONS of fun, I've done one before and it's so much fun, We would love to have you on  ^_^

Of course, any help would be appreciated and we'd love to have you on at some point happy.png

Awesome, just tell me what you need to have done and I'll do my best to make it work whenever I get the time to do it. My best mic did break when my cousin dropped a glass of soda on it last week though, but I'm getting a new one soon anyways.

Most likely not today, if this is going to be done right, we need people,planning and procedure...oh and Practise....we will probably do a behind the scenes practise Podcast first when we have enough peoples, say 4 or 5 people on the actual podcast itself, and an editor at the very least...

sounds good to me, so what can a Digital Artist like me do to do my part? I'm not really good at videos or recording things my computer.

It would be great to have you onboard happy.png

And of course you could be on the cast itself...

To all of you though...

Remember that we can't obviously have like 50 people on the reoccuring cast, so people would need to switch around, we will definitely have you all on the podcast at some point, regulars maybe, but permanent crew MAYBE not....

Well, that's good. I forgot to mention I could probably do most of the editing, though. I'm assuming we would have a youtube channel as well, so I could set that up if you would like when we start.

(edited)

so where would the podcast exactly be broadcasted? on a livestrem or youtube?

or a website or something like that ?

i kinda wanna know what kinds of people will be watching/listening

See this is what would be discussed at the first group meeting as such. The last one I had finished was recorded via skype call recorder, we would edit the file to make sure it was all smooth then upload it to youtube on our youtube channel.

The people who would listen is the primary audience of this forum, plus any other stray bronies who want to give it a listen happy.png

sounds good to me, so what can a Digital Artist like me do to do my part? I'm not really good at videos or recording things my computer.

Welll... When I make the thread on this forum it could be nice to have a backing image with the casts names on it, simple but effective things like that help alot happy.png

Well, that's good. I forgot to mention I could probably do most of the editing, though. I'm assuming we would have a youtube channel as well, so I could set that up if you would like when we start.

I'm pretty much certain you would be on the permanent cast if you are willing...

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

maybe something like a picture of people oc's involved recording or something like that.

i know whenever there's a podcast on everfree radio, there's always some kind of picture.

I'm pretty much certain you would be on the permanent cast if you are willing...

Well, that's good. I'll stand by for more information when it comes. I look forward to doing this, it should be quite a bit of fun, eh?

I could certainly help with any artwork, along with organization (I'm sure anyone could help with procedure and such), granted my work is amateurish. 

I assume there would be a skype group soon? That would make it much easier to discuss just about anything than using the forums as a primary resource.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, that's good. I'll stand by for more information when it comes. I look forward to doing this, it should be quite a bit of fun, eh?

Excellent happy.png

The last podcast I was on was LOADS of fun, it's a very enjoyable experience. I'll probably ask Feld0 is we can talk about Forum events and such to make it relate more to the peoples on here happy.png

Anyone completely serious about assisting with the Podcast, Add me on Skype and I'll form a group dedicated for Planning...

syko.wolf is my skype...

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

Oh it's TONS of fun, I've done one before and it's so much fun, We would love to have you on  happy.png

Sounds good to me, my skype is toddly666. Just ask me to join in whenever you have a space available. It would be a nice change from just talking to myself while playing a video game or drawing. happy.png

• Brohoof 1

Excellent happy.png

The last podcast I was on was LOADS of fun, it's a very enjoyable experience. I'll probably ask Feld0 is we can talk about Forum events and such to make it relate more to the peoples on here happy.png

Anyone completely serious about assisting with the Podcast, Add me on Skype and I'll form a group dedicated for Planning...

syko.wolf is my skype...

i just sent you a request on skype. The podcast sounds really fun i hope this goes somewhere. plus, ill get to meet new people which is always fun!

Just added you on skype, name's Danny if you're curious. I might be busy for the rest of today, but I'll be on for quite a while. Can't wait to contribute.