Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Rainbow and Some Totoros

HowlDash23

Just as the title suggests, a rainbow and some Totoros. Because Totoro and ponies are both cute and awesome together. xD That, and I like them both.

What I used: Pencil, pen, colored pencils, and promarkers.

post-4816-0-92671600-1366261461_thumb.jpg

post-4816-0-36980000-1366261578_thumb.jpg

Edited by HowlDash23
  • Brohoof 5

I originally read the title as "A Rainbow and Some Tostitos" and I got hungry for chips and salsa.

What is a tortoro anyway is it that bunny-rat-mole thingy that kinda looks like a Pikachu?

not bad xD.

No, actually really cute, Dashie looks adorably unmotivated and bored.

I like the Celestia/ Luna + Totoro pictures even better though, because they are even more awesome and just so damn cute,

no real idea what a Totoro is derpy_emoticon1.png , but nice work.

Nice work! Good Likenesses, and Really Dig the style, and I love Luna the Science Pony. I wish I could read Daring-Do and the Monster Muffin...

Say, not bad! I like the little filly Celestia and Luna's. Dash's ears look a little longin the first photo, kind of like a donkey's. The nose looks fine, I hear it's difficult to draw ponies straight on.

Thank you! And I drew Rainbow Dash's ears that long kinda of on purpose. I realized half way through drawing her I was making them tht long and just ended up leaving them like that. xD;

Oh I love, love, LOVE the dashie drawing! Dashies basically the ponified version of me as it is, and she looks exactly like I do while doing homework xD

Hahaha thank you! xD Ahhhhhh homework....challenging your ever changing levels of motivation since ever. xp Glad you like it!

Nice work! Good Likenesses, and Really Dig the style, and I love Luna the Science Pony. I wish I could read Daring-Do and the Monster Muffin...

Thank you! ^____^ And I'm kinda surpised anyone could make out what I wrote on that book cover considering it ended up being a little cramped in. xD That would make a verry interesting story....tempted to draw a picture of that.

• Brohoof 2