Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help naming new OC

TheStareMaster

I'm not sure if im posting this in the right place but it seems right. 

Anyways, i recently made a new OC and I'm having trouble naming her. I'm thinking of calling her something like Aqua Marine but I don't think it goes well with her cutie mark. so anyway I was wondering what you'All think

heres some pics:

post-14683-0-52577700-1366404969.png

post-14683-0-74632500-1366404977.png

post-14683-0-03105800-1366404990.png

post-14683-0-63707400-1366487227.pngpost-14683-0-29531000-1366487245_thumb.pngpost-14683-0-10320600-1366487264.png

post-14683-0-60164500-1366487407.png

Edited by Icis
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm here is a few names I came up with!

• Aqua jet
  • Supreme flight
  • Jet wing
  • Tornado wave
  • Lightning Strike
  • Wing Flex
  • Air storm
  • Aviation (Means air)

I am not sure but here are some names! :3

• Brohoof 2

Some background and personality information would be helpful.  I find that it's best to name your OC something that matches with their personality.  Pretty basic, but right now we don't have a lot to go off of.

:S

Some background and personality information would be helpful.  I find that it's best to name your OC something that matches with their personality.  Pretty basic, but right now we don't have a lot to go off of.

She's scared by most things, loves to fly, a bit shy and very quiet. But its fine im thinking of calling her either Aqua jet (thanks screw ball) or featherflare. Or maybe even Aqua Flare

Tidal splash. I say that because it's a contrast to being small and scared. I can't think of anything to match the brown color though.  What do you think?

i like it :) the problem is, i didn't think so many ponies would have good ideas so i need to choose :P im really bad at choosing. I'm gonna wait for a few more ideas before choosing

Hmm...

• Splash Wing?
  • Tidal Mist?
  • Wave Wing?
  • Aqua Wave?
  • Misty Flyer?
  • Shymist?
  • Timid Wave?

Eh, maybe I'll come up with more later. But those are a few ideas! But she's awesome!

• Brohoof 1

As soon as I saw your OC and its cutiemark, the first thing it reminded me of was Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. reasons are cause the predominate color of the game is blue, like your oc, and the cutiemark seemed like the three pieces of the triforce, and lastly, the clouds in the game looks like the second part of the cutiemark.

So, my suggestion is Wind Waker. I choose this name cause it also fits the profile of characteristics. She is shy, but as soon as she get the "wind" underneath her wings, she "awakons" into a sense of freedom of the sky.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... shy and quiet? Let's see what I can come up with here. How about Ocean Breeze or Shy Tide. Your OC looks really good by the way. 

• Brohoof 1

How about Misty Skies? Aqua Feather? Jet Wing? Mist?

Just throwing stuff out there, you know?

Also, it's nice to see a well built OC. :)

@

Here are some super-cool names that my ingenious mind thought of when I saw the pics:

• Jetstream
  • Sandy Shores
  • Marina Aviator
  • Wavebreak
  • Sea Breeze

I personally think that all of them would be very fitting. Hope you choose one!

BTW, the name Wind Waker is already taken. I know a guy whose OC is already called Wind Waker.

Note to everypony else: If she doesn't choose any of the names, then I will use them for my own OC's. So please don't take them!

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~