mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-4006-0-60755400-1344364140_thumb.png

--

"I think this is the beginning of a gleefully awful companionship, ladies."

"But...how are have you escaped your stone prison? My sister and I defeated you long ago. How can this be?"

"Unhand me you buffoon! The Queen of the Changelings? Teaming up with an obnoxious jester? Only in your dreams! I need no help from a failure imprisoned by Celestia!"

"Oh, Lulu, Queeny, I'm starting to like you two already."

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

fSnYzne.png

I found this da post below: Request: RD vs Bender on deviantart by pootiet12345.

Posted Image Posted Image so im a drug dealer now... sweet now i can finally have street cred

Posted Image Posted Image just shut up and shock me again

Posted Image Posted Image fifty bucks

And I found this here on: Know Your Meme: I am Bender Please insert ______

Posted Image

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 2

Check out my "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" fan fiction on Fimfiction.net under the same username here: Rush.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

I never understood why people think Rainbow Dash is a lesbian and not Applejack

clearly she is more butch

though I don't think any are lesbians

would be funny middle finger to some if Dash was given a boyfriend in the show (or at least interested in one)

• Brohoof 1

Can't visit Ponyville? Show up and say you can't!

I never understood why people think Rainbow Dash is a lesbian and not Applejack

clearly she is more butch

though I don't think any are lesbians

would be funny middle finger to some if Dash was given a boyfriend in the show (or at least interested in one)

Well they've teased her with the Wonderbolt Soarin' on more than one occasion. There's more canon "ammo" for Soarin/Dash than there is for FlutterMac shipping.

*Note: play this song while reading for the most EPIC effects.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gYJ_tIm5Uo

*In epic movie-trailer narrator voice*

In a world besieged by chaos and hate... and muffin-haters...

One pony chose to take a stand against the forces of darkness, trollness, and... muffin-hater...ness...

Online, he found sanctuary, and friends, and joined forces with them to promote their common cause of love and tolerance... and muffins...

But overtime, he grew lethargic, and for awhile he abandoned his friends, his mission... and his muffins...

But now, as Season 3's premiere approaches, and droves of haters and trolls flock to Internet forums, anticipating new ways to troll bronies and muffin-lovers, this pony's friends need him by their side more than ever...

And so, out of the darkness a hero will rise...

...a Friend to all Bronies...

...a Guardian of Muffins...

...a-

*phone rings*

:blink: ...OH GOSH DANG IT!!!!!!!! :angry:

*pauses above video at 1:30 and picks up phone*

C'MON BRO, I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING MY EPIC COMEBACK ON THE MLP FORUMS!!!

WHAT?

You're at Subway? Oh, well, uh, I guess get me the Subway club with... oh, I don't know, extra mayo.

What's that? Nah, you don't have to get me any chips, I've got some at home. Oh, but you know what would be great? Could you maybe stop by the baker's on your way home and pick me up a muffin?

Of course I'll pay you back! Shoot, I'll pay you back for the Subway too! Could you just please pick me up a muffin, the baker's right on your way home?!?!

Alright, great, I'll see you soon man, bye.

*hangs up phone*

*sigh*... What was I doing again? *looks at computer screen* Ohhhhhhhhhhh, right... epic comeback... :unsure: well, this is awkward. Ah screw it, I'll just pick up where I left off, now where was I? Oh yes, ahem...

...a Derp Knight...

...he is... BATBRONY!!!!!!! *continues epic TDKR music at 1:30*

Posted Image

Yes, I'm back everypony, after an unfortunately, and uncomfortably, long absence from the forums. No, I wasn't on vacation or busy with work or any other good excuse, the truth of the matter is I was just frankly being kinda lazy, although I was pretty busy watching the Olympics as well these past few weeks. Tell me that wasn't the most bucking awesome comeback though, am I right? B)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

:mellow: ...

Everypony's a critic... fine, let's just get on with the funny pony pics.

Well, since it's me and... well, I'm me, what better way to resume funny pony pics than with a MLP/TDKR crossover!

Posted Image

Somepony please tell Bane what BBBFF really means before he does that again, OK!!!

Posted Image

Well that's just silly... what's that... ohhhhhhhhhhh, that makes sense! Apparently this pic was taken in Minnesota. Celestia knows no force of nature alone would be able to clean up winter there!!! :lol:

OK, this next one's for my friends Chaotic Discord and Nascarfan, because... well, they'll get it...

Posted Image

And finally... woah, big news everypony, Mitt Romney just announced who his VP candidate is going to be!!!! Check it out!!!

Posted Image

:huh: Huh... gotta say, I did not see that coming. Oh well, she's still a major improvement over Joe Biden. Hey-O!!!!!!!!! :lol:

After all this Derp Knight posts I surely felt like forgetting about one guy...

I searched nearly everyw´here, couldn´t find him though :blush: , so...

I decided to draw him myself, why shouldn´t I :lol: (please don´t judge me too hard, it´s my first artwork)

I proudly present you Pinkamena Diane Bane:

post-5761-0-08668300-1343930951_thumb.jpg

and one closer shot:

post-5761-0-20241000-1343931039_thumb.jpg

*gasp* I... I don't know what to say! I actually made an impression on somepony!!! *sniff* YOU LIKE ME, YOU REALLY, REALLY LIKE ME!!!!!!!! LOL, just kidding, but seriously, that's an awesome picture man! Keep up the good work!!!

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Flawlessjack.

Posted Image

Well, except for the fact that we have a canon opposite of Honesty... Dishonesty. Seriously, a fan of any pony could make theirs the "odd one out". Switch one panel even. Oh, plus Rarity is awesome. Edited by Full Spectrum

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(This, fillies and colts, is how the Princess of Trolling really raises the sun. <3)

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 3

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

Cool story ^0^ I wholeheartedly agree with it.

Posted Image

He liked my story, and he called me bro! Warm fuzzy feelings all around!

PS: Tongue-IN-cheek. Sheesh, if you gonna pretend to be me, get it right... ;)

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/