Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the Deal with Berry Punch?

Harmony Spark

Now to be honest, I'm in total favour with Berry Punch being drunk and sneaking alcoholic drinks from bars, cause thats really funny and cool at the same time,but is this going a tiny bit too far? I don't wanna be a sourpuss or a killjoy but I think that if she's a town drunk then she must be pretty sick and have hangovers every week, eventually she'll have liver problems and stuff and that's not a good sight. I know that MLP isn't real life, but I believe Berry Punch is more than an alcoholic and has more personality and let people still consider her a town drunk but just for fun not for making her just that and nothing else.

She probably gets bored all of the time and decides to drink a lot. I don't really know much about Berry Punch besides being a background character. But, she might get over it.

• Brohoof 1

Thankfully this is all fannon stuff. Since shes not and cannot be dealt with in that way in the show itself, be thankful that cartoon characters don't really have to deal with those issues.

However, as one who is a fan of hers. I don't mind the hint of realisim that's given, much like other fannons out there. Its more of where you draw the line for yourself that really matters

• Brohoof 1

Come one, Pinkie Pie eats nothing but sugar, but still hasn't gained any weight or gotten diabetes, or died of malnutrition. Why would Berry punch get brain and liver damage? Besides, earth ponies are a hardy race. I'm sure she can handle it. And I'm pretty sure that with an entire city lining up for cider, someone's developed a hangover cure.

Now to be honest, I'm in total favour with Berry Punch being drunk and sneaking alcoholic drinks from bars, cause thats really funny and cool at the same time,but is this going a tiny bit too far? I don't wanna be a sourpuss or a killjoy but I think that if she's a town drunk then she must be pretty sick and have hangovers every week, eventually she'll have liver problems and stuff and that's not a good sight. I know that MLP isn't real life, but I believe Berry Punch is more than an alcoholic and has more personality and let people still consider her a town drunk but just for fun not for making her just that and nothing else.

Well which is it? You're either in favor of it or you're not. Seems like having only 1 drunken pony in the fannon isn't a bad thing. Besides its just fiction and there's various stories floating around. You accept which ones you want.

• Brohoof 1