Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

(edited)

"...and now let's paint in some happy little trees..."

And just because I don't know when I'll actually get a chance to caption Blue's avatar, a bonus caption:

@@Blue:

"While the scientific application of reductionism is a useful epistemic tool, its failure as the metaphysical basis for a philosophy may be demonstrated through a simple thought experiment: consider a sphere.  It can be constructed of any material.  Stone, metal, marshmallow, whatever you choose.  Alone in space, it provides no possible clue to the existence of a mutually-attractive gravitational force that becomes manifest as soon as a second sphere is introduced.  This is the principle of synergy, and it is only made manifest in the interrelationsh--" *sees Applejack coming*  "Nnnnnope!"  *Confused look on the face of the Manehattan professor he was talking to*

Edited by InvisiblePinkUnicorn
  • Brohoof 2

Rape face

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

It's time to shoot sh*t!!! 

With ma Bass cannon!!!

Why hello there!

Why did you tap me on the shoulder?