Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Don't worry guys, I got this shi-------OW!.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Hipster Octavia.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

((I assume that's Kamina?))

"Believe in the you that believes in yourself! GIGA HORN BREAAAAAKKEEEEERRRRR!"

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Krabs:Don't forget,he called you yellow!

((I assume that's Kamina?))

Nope.

It's Rarity in a Team Flare suit.

TeamFlare-Pokemon-X-and_Y.jpg

Edited by Judge Claude Frollo

Just smile...don't let them know you've been holding it in for an hour!

• Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Noooo!!! Don't leave me here! I'll be a good little seal, I swear! This isn't my natural climate! I'll starve! Let me into the helicopter, please! Wait--no, don't start the engine! You won't be able to hear me! Hey! Come back! WAAAAAIIIIIIITTTT!!!! Please...please......please...................goddamn it.

Edited by jackleapp81

I hope Cadance doesn't know I left the seat up....

76561198044017234.png

Ponies?! Are you kidding?! That's the last thing us badass anime girls would want to be turned into!

I'm sorry sir,we don't have any MECHANICAL KEYBOARDS!

But we do have some new mechanical keyboards in the back.

• Brohoof 1