Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

(edited)

I Dragon master will kill you guys

Edited by Arceus Clone

In soviet russia. You dont catch arceus. Arceus catches you. *Times s hay was caught. Give nickname to the caught times s hay?*

"My eyes are bleeding green blood. Is that normal?"

I am the Kaiba of the Pokemon verse

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Call me N. one. more. fhekin time.

In soviet russia. You dont catch arceus. Arceus catches you. *Times s hay was caught. Give nickname to the caught times s hay?*

Celebrity-gifs-fez.gif

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

FUCK, PONYFEATHERS, FUCK

One of these is not like the other

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

PRAISE THE CAT (Failed attempt to make a Praise the Sun concept)

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

What am I?

TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHERBUCKER

MAY THE SHIPPING BEGIN