Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lisa

In Octavia's Hall>Pony Artwork>Fan fictions, I believe there should be tags categorizing the fan fictions.

Like in the roleplay categories, you have SoL, Romance, Adventure, so on and so forth. I believe it would make it easier for people to search for a fan fiction genre that they specifically want to read.

I hope this will be added. :)

Thanks!

~Aphrodite

• Brohoof 2

I like this idea, would help for things to feel more organized and make the section more appealing overall.

I approve of it I think personally, maybe more fanfics may pop up here if this is added.

Just an update, this has been approved and will be implemented in the near future. Right now the only holdup is a significant number of other issues presently demanding our attention that need to be dealt with before we move on to new things. :)

• Brohoof 3

Just an update, this has been approved and will be implemented in the near future. Right now the only holdup is a significant number of other issues presently demanding our attention that need to be dealt with before we move on to new things. :)

Woohoo! This addition may actually make me more encouraged to check this forum section maybe :).

Then again to be honest I hardly see posts in there anyways, it feels like a dead section for the most part to me, but maybe it's just me.

Also it could be the fact these tags don't exist is why it's not used much, or maybe people are use to fimfiction and stuff.