Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Metal Gear Solid Drawings

MuLeKsI

I decided to try out a new drawing style and I think it turned out really well.

Metal Gear Solid! Because it's awesome.

Anyways, what do you people think? Anything that I should do differently? :P

The first drawing

post-8626-0-70533900-1367214517_thumb.png

And the Second one

post-8626-0-05784100-1367214599_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

I like it and it's pretty *puts on glasses* SOLID! (Yeahhhhhhh!) lol. Anywho it looks incredibly well done almost on par with Ashley Graham's style from MGS:PW and MGS: The Digital Graphic Novel.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like it and it's pretty *puts on glasses* SOLID! (Yeahhhhhhh!) lol. Anywho it looks incredibly well done almost on par with Ashley Graham's style from MGS:PW and MGS: The Digital Graphic Novel.

Heh, Thank you for the kind words. biggrin.png

I did try to get as close to the Original style as possible, while still keeping my own style.

Edited by MuLeKsI

Seriously,your art is just...wow!It honestly looks like Yoji's stuff at first glance.Some great stuff you've just made man,keep up the good work! laugh.png

Thank you :D

It really means a lot when people say that my stuff looks close to the original ones.

I am actually already working on a third one. But Im going to finish a few requests before getting it done. x3

Indeed, Metal Gear Solid is awesome! Anyway what did you use to make the two artworks of Solid Snake, @MuLeKsI?

Being an MGS fan myself, I want to see you draw moar MGS artworks! :3

I used a program called Artrage to do these ones.

I'll be making more of these later or, as soon as I get time that is. I'll be posting them on my Deviantart. :P

Being an MGS junkie myself, I love how close the art resembles that of the actual series, I hope to see more from you soon(can you do a picture of Grey Fox

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Artrage? That's the first time I have heard of it. Is it similar to SAI or MyPaint (for Linux) or is it similar to JASC Paintshop Pro?

Artrage allows you to create "realistic" looking pieces of art with pc. Check it out on youtube for more details, I'm bad at explaining stuff. x3

Also, I have never used JASC and It's definetly better than MyPaint and SAI, or atleast I think so.

Being an MGS junkie myself, I love how close the art resembles that of the actual series, I hope to see more from you soon(can you do a picture of Grey Fox

Thank you img-1418773-1-biggrin.png

I was actually going to draw Gray Fox next. img-1418773-2-tongue.png

Also, check out my Deviantart, I posted a drawing of Big Boss there. The style is a bit different, but thats because I did it using paint while I was in school. x3

Oh my god this is the most amazingly awesome thing I've ever seen in my life. Metal gear solid is my favorite Game series ever.I wish I could draw .

xD Thank you. Metal Gear is really one of the best things ever. img-1418773-3-tongue.png

Edited by MuLeKsI
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I was bored at school... xD

Here is Gray Fox:

post-8626-0-80205300-1367317427_thumb.png

I am going to make a better one using Artrage later. But I think it turned out really well considering that I used paint. xD

• Brohoof 3