Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private S.S. Perennial RP

Descant

"Sure, I have some time around that area. So, I'll meet you there." he then walked down the stair to where his room is, unlocked the door, and laid down on the fresh blankets of the bed. "So, I have somepony special following me..." he said to himself as the moonlight or sunlight or whatever was shining on him.

Moonbeam smiled happily, skipping back to her room and humming a song. I did it! she though sheerfully. She returned to her room, swiping inside and jumping onto her bed. She through her things aside and crawled under the covers, her hooves adorably hanging out of the blanket.

(edited)

@,

"Can you walk?" The stallion asked trying to not to make it seem like he was worried. "I'm amazed that she can stand even after such an injury. No question about it. She's definitely no ordinary pony." Dogboots thought to himself impressed with Laray's determination.

Edited by thor9356

@@Windy Scamper@,

((Sorry Scamps, plot demands I not remain in the bar. However, if you still happen to run across Windy.........))

"Ok champ, I think you've had enough" the bartender said, after refusing to grant Windy's request for another drink. "Now why don't you just go back to your cabin and sleep that off?" Sneering at the bartender, Windy slammed down a meager tip and stumbled towards the exit. "Yeah, sure I'll drink it off! Yoush... Yoush don't know what you're talkin bout! I can hold my liquor just FINE!" Windy leered before stumbling out of the bar and walking down the hallway. 

"YUCK.... Windy, why did you drink so much? You know I can't operate well when I'm soaked in booze! Yeah, sure ya can brain! Yah just... Uh..... I dunno...... Windy, why did you drink so much? Mmm... I dunno.... Cuz Bolt doesn't want to see me? And how will drinking yourself to death help that? If she sees you like this... She won't see me like this! She was goin to go tah bed, remember? Yeah, alright Windy... Hey, brain, we should go up to the top deck, yaknow, get some air... Fine Windy, we'll get some air, and then straight to bed. No more horsing around, and don't fall off the deck into the ocean! Whaddya mean, I can fly! Normally, yeah, but you're way too polluted to think about that..." 

Staggering out of the elevator at the top deck of the ship, Windy began ambling around, looking out at the water, and at the few other ponies still up and about on the deck, all of whom gave him disapproving looks and a wide berth. He didn't just look drunk, he even smelled drunk. Stumbling over to the edge of the railing, Windy vomited violently over the side into the water. Sluggishly wiping his snout clean, Windy collapsed into a nearby deck chair. 

"Ugh... I'm pathetic! No you're not Windy! Stupid? Yes, sometimes. But pathetic? No! But seriously, pull yourself together! I can't... Yes you can! Just focus, and get back to your room and it'll all be better in the morning! C'mon brain, five more minutes! Fine... Then we head back down..."

Windy laid back and stared blankly down the length of the boat deck, completely vacant and drained.

(edited)

@thor9356

"Yeah, I think so," Laray cautiously replied. She took a step, holding in the grunt of discomfort. She took a deep breath and moved her next leg. She succeeded in moving all of her legs, settling in to the pain.

"Alright," she said. "I'm ready. Let's go! Onward to breakfast!"

<meanwhile>

"Excuse me?" the Mailpony asked the drunk on the deck chair. "Have you seen this pony or heard of a pony named Laray Summers?"

Edited by Lunar Knight

As she walked around, Firebolt talked to herself quietly. "Ah... I'll just go to the deck, then bed. Lets just hope no one is there..." The unicorn kinda chuckled a bit, as if she had made a joke. Even though the works had stopped, that was probably where everypony was, anyway.

Eventually, she made it to the deck. "Ah. Good. There's only a few ponies here. Plus, the only... two around here. A mailmare, and... Windy?!" She said, far too loudly. Not knowing what else to do, Firebolt immediately began to flee to her own room.

@@Nightfall,

@@Glaceon,

Ocean got to her hooves and approached the table. She stared at the ponies sitting there and had the sudden urge to run away...but she took a deep breath and forced a smile onto her face. "Um...h-hi..." She said, still giving an awkward smile. "Umm...I'm Ocean Wind." She said.

Fire gave this mare...a rather quizzical look before she smiled. "I'm Fire Sky." She said.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall,

@@Glaceon,

Ocean got to her hooves and approached the table. She stared at the ponies sitting there and had the sudden urge to run away...but she took a deep breath and forced a smile onto her face. "Um...h-hi..." She said, still giving an awkward smile. "Umm...I'm Ocean Wind." She said.

Fire gave this mare...a rather quizzical look before she smiled. "I'm Fire Sky." She said.

Nightfall looked at the mare; he had glanced at her before.

"Hey, Ocean Wind. The name's Nightfall. Here..."

He held the third mug, the one he had intended for himself, out to Ocean magically.

"Why don't you join us? And don't worry about the drink; I'll just go get another for myself."

@,

A loud voice yanked Windy out of his drunken stupor. Looking up, he saw Bolt looking at him down the length of the deck. As he looked at her, she turned and began hurrying away.

Hot fury rose like magma in Windy's gut... Or maybe it was more booze trying to leave his body. Either way, Windy felt a hateful rage pass through him, and he was instantly on his hooves and spreading his wings. It was a miracle he didn't crash, but he had soon outstripped Bolt as she headed for the elevator. Touching down in front of her unsteadily, he didn't make eye contact. 

"Windy, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? Giving her a piece of my mind, that's what! Don't do this! You'll only regret it as soon as you say whatever you're gonna say! Don't tell me what to do brain! I've got this under control! NO. YOU. DON'T. Shut up brain!"

Laughing hollowly, Windy, still looking away from Bolt, snarled softly, "So. You were tired, eh? I sincerely doubt that Bolt. Now tell me,   just what the hay is your deal, leading stallions on like that, then cutting them loose and ditching them? Huh?" His voice rose in volume, and lost its icy quality, becoming aggressive, "What, did you think you were better than me? Did you think I was too stupid for a mare like you? Is that what you think!?" Finally turning to face Bolt, he made eye contact, and her yellow eyes pierced the drunken fog surrounding his brain, as the realization of what he had just said sunk in..........

Nightfall looked at the mare; he had glanced at her before.

"Hey, Ocean Wind. The name's Nightfall. Here..."

He held the third mug, the one he had intended for himself, out to Ocean magically.

"Why don't you join us? And don't worry about the drink; I'll just go get another for myself."

Ocean blushed slightly...for who know's why. "I would love to sit but I just had some tea from the bar...plus I don't drink Alcohol. Thank you for the offer though." She said, pulling up a chair and awkwardly sitting down...this was just totally not her...interacting with other ponies she had never met...it wasn't that great...but these ponies did seem nice...well, Nightfall did...

Ocean blushed slightly...for who know's why. "I would love to sit but I just had some tea from the bar...plus I don't drink Alcohol. Thank you for the offer though." She said, pulling up a chair and awkwardly sitting down...this was just totally not her...interacting with other ponies she had never met...it wasn't that great...but these ponies did seem nice...well, Nightfall did...

"Oh, well, then do you want me to get you another cup of tea or something? I'd hate to be sitting here, drinking something, while you have nothing at all... it would seem kinda rude, to be honest."

He took a sip of his cider, then set it on the table, ready to move to go order something if Ocean wanted something.

@@Glaceon,

"Oh, well, then do you want me to get you another cup of tea or something? I'd hate to be sitting here, drinking something, while you have nothing at all... it would seem kinda rude, to be honest."

He took a sip of his cider, then set it on the table, ready to move to go order something if Ocean wanted something.

Ocean shook her head. "No no, don't trouble yourself. I'm fine." She said, smiling. She actually didn't need to drink at all...but still enjoyed a nice cup of tea on occasion...for the taste. She was just staying quiet until she noticed Sunburst...they hadn't talked much but she had seen her in the hall earlier that day. "Oh hey...you're...Sunburst...right ?" She asked.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Firebolt's ears immediately flopped back, and she retained a position that was very, defensive. Firebolt was already decently small, but the different races also differed in height slightly. Of course, most ponies would also be backing up, on top of the scared expression. But there was no point to that, as there were other ponies here. "I..." The unicorn began, only to realize her voice had decided to abandon her. Saying that she needed some fresh air would be the obvious lie. It would also be unconvincing. She couldn't think of anything else to say either. And the truth didn't fit the scenario well. Windy smelled and looked drunk, so actual arguments based on logic wasn't the best idea.

"I..." She began again, still unable to think of what to say, or do, for that matter. The only thing she did do was make her horn surge for a second.

((Good night, u.))

Edited by Oddish

@,

" Alright, let's go!" He said leading the way towards the Dining Hall. The events of yesterday night still plagued the stallion. "I should've done something. Held that crowd back but...I didn't." He thought to himself. Dogboots knew he should've done something back then and he regretted it.

It wasn't long before the tow entered the Dining Hall unlike last time it seemed pretty quiet. There were a few ponies here or there but other than that it was quiet. "Awesome, I'm going to get me a big breakfast!" He said trying to keep his mind off of yesterday.

((I think it's hilarious that it's still nighttime for some ponies here :P ))

Laray followed Dogboots down into the Dining Hall. They seated themselves at another table than they had sat at previously. The waiter was trying to clean up a mess, so they had to wait for a second. A Mailpony sat at a nearby table, wallowing in despair. She perked up when she saw Laray.

"Mistress Laray! I've been searching everywhere for you!" the Mailpony galloped up. "Photo Finish sends her regards and these shades and this hat. Here's a letter from your mum and three threat notes and seventy-three fan letters."

The Mailpony emptied her sack on the table. Letters swarmed the space there.

"Oh!" the Mailpony said, acknowledging Dogboots for the first time. "My name is Crash Trollsie. I'm Ms. Laray's private messenger."

She dug through the mess of letters and retrieved a floppy hat and matching shades. She slapped the hat on Laray's head and shoved the shades on her, too. Laray's hair Color Coordinated to match them.

"Just... stick the letters through the mail slot in my door and your done for the day," Laray dizzily commanded. Trollsie scooped all the letters back in her bag and flew lopsided out the door.

"She was dropped as a filly," Laray explained.

@,

(I find this very amusing as well)

The stallion didn't have much of an opportunity to introduce himself to the mailmare. However his attention was fixated on the stack of letters that were sent. "Wait! Did she say death threats? Who would want you dead?" The stallion was flabbergasted that anypony would want someone like her dead. 

@@Glaceon,

Ocean shook her head. "No no, don't trouble yourself. I'm fine." She said, smiling. She actually didn't need to drink at all...but still enjoyed a nice cup of tea on occasion...for the taste. She was just staying quiet until she noticed Sunburst...they hadn't talked much but she had seen her in the hall earlier that day. "Oh hey...you're...Sunburst...right ?" She asked.

Sunburst seemed to wrench herself out of a reverie. "Oh... Yes, I'm Sunburst," she said, flashing her teeth in a flashing smile. "I don't mean to sound rude, but who are you?" 

ME, Y U NO PAY ATTENTION? 

Come on, be fair, me. You've started to drink. 

Yeah, but you're not that far gone to have an excuse to not pay attention.

• Brohoof 1

@thor9356

"Yeah, several ponies send me 'death threats' if I don't date them. They've never taken action and Trollsie has a knack for knowing when one of them is nearby," Laray explained. "She's proved helpful despite her disability."

The waiter finally approached.

"I apologize for the delay," he began. "What would you like?"

"I'll have an alfalfa-carrot omelette with a glass of apple juice and a bowl of fruit. Oh! And be sure that everything's low-fat," Laray said.

The waiter rolled his eyes but wrote it down.

"And for you, sir?"

(edited)

@,

"3 pancakes, 2 eggs over easy, a few strips of bacon, 2 slices of sourdough toast and a cup of coffee." He said quickly. The waiter wrote down the rather large order before retreating into the kitchen.

"Wow, that's a little hard to believe that they would threaten you with death just cause you wouldn't date them." In a way, this didn't surprise Dogboots. "With a mare as beautiful as her, who wouldn't do anything just to go on a date with her." Dogboots shook the thought off and tried coming up with another subject.

"Well it was nice of Photo Finish to send you some accessories. They look very nice and already they go along with your hair." He said complimenting the mare after noticing it had changed colors. "You really think you have a shot at her don't you?" The thoughts continued to mock the stallion.

Edited by thor9356

@@Windy Scamper@,

Despite the efforts of his alcohol stained pride to stay mad and wrathful at Bolt, Windy simply couldn't, not after looking into her eyes. He felt... Dirty. Shameful. Guilty. He tried to keep the angry snarl frozen on his face, but he just couldn't. And as Bolt stood stuttering in front of him, shame overwhelmed him. However, when her horn sparked with a bright light, it chased away the last vestiges of wrath from his mind, replacing his anger with sadness and guilt. Looking away from Bolt, Windy's alcohol soaked brain struggled to form coherent sentences. 

"Bolt.... I.... I'm.... I'm sorry! I'm drunk, ok?! I'm just drunk!!" Windy yelled feebly, realizing he was making totally pathetic excuses. He began feeling something welling up in his eyes, and it sure wasn't liquid pride. Chocking back a sob, Windy turned away. 

"NO. DON'T let her see you cry. You hear me Windy?! Don't let her see you cry! Don't cry! That's the weak thing to do! You are NOT weak. Don't be weak! Don't act weak!"

Windy stammered, on the verge of speaking, before turning to meet Bolt's eyes with his own watery green ones for one instant, before turning and dashing off with another sob, leaving behind only a tear stain on the floor in front of Bolt. 

Windy, blinded by intoxication, guilt, and tears, just kept running along the deck blindly for a good while. As he slowed to a stop, he attempted to wipe away any signs he had been crying, sniffing loudly to try and clear his nose. He was still swaying from the alcohol in his blood. Spying a green pegasus fairly nearby, Windy's heart sank. "Oh no.... That can't be Scamps, can it? I sure hope she didn't hear me sniffing, because if she looks this way, that'll be two mares I'll not be able to look at ever again, and this one lives in my town no less! I'll never live it down!"

Scamps wa sstill waiting for an answer from Airy, when she saw a familiar brown pegasus stumble around. "Um, can I get a rain check for whatever you were saying? I think I might need to check on Windy.. "

She rab over to him, and looked at him slumped over on the ground. "Windy, are you okay?" She asked, concerning filling her voice. "What happenned?"

@

(edited)

@@Windy Scamper, @

Windy looked up and felt his eyes contract in fear. Scamps was standing right next to him!

"Oh, you've done it now Windy! Just play it off, just play it off, just play it off..."

"Oh! *Sniff* Hey Scamps! Yeah, I'm totally fine. Besides the fact that I'm a grade-A idiot. You know, besides that little bit though, its all good! *Sniff* I guess Bolt wasn't all that into me... I guess I'm too dumb for a mare like her to find appealing... Oh, and I probably drank way too much, so I'll have a massive headache tomorrow and probably won't remember any of tonight! *Sniff* Yeah, but other than that, everything is going just peachy keen! How about you?"  Windy asked, putting a very overtly fake happy tone in his voice. 

"Yeah... That wasn't playing it off Windy... Not at all... That was some serious angst complaining right now, you think anypony wanted to hear that?! Uh... blame it on the alcohol, not me? Nice try Windy... Now you're gonna have two mares running away at the sight of you for the rest of the cruise!"

Edited by Windy Runner

@@Glaceon,

Ocean blushed slightly. "Ocean Wind...we met in the hallway earlier. I was in a bit of a rush to get rid of my stuff sooo...I didn't hang around." She blushed and glanced up at a clock on the wall. "Oh buck...its late. I gotta go to bed." She said, jumping to her hooves. She adjusted her bag and was about to walk off until she turned around to the group. "Um...do you guys maybe want to meet up for breakfast...at around nine O-clock maybe ?" She asked.

Fire nodded. "Sure. I'll be starving so...yea." She smiled at Ocean who looked at Nightfall and Sunburst.

Airy tries to find the right words. It would have been easy to say what he meant, it only needed four words: "I really like you."

Airy needed a few seconds to figure out that he actually had spoken out those words loudly instead of just thinking them.

Wow, didn't see that one coming, Airy. I'm so proud of you.

Oh, shut up, brain. As if you had nothing to do with that. Thanks, now I have completely blown it.

No, really, I have nothing to do with that...

@thor9356

"Thanks! I'm happy that she sent me a better disguise than I had on earlier! She is aware that the life of a model is hard outside of modeling, but she doesn't do much about it. This is an accomplishment for her," Laray said brightly.

'Whoa, girl. You really shouldn't be so open. Remember what happened with Sockin Stars?

Shut up, brain. Sock s long gone. Plus, I owe Dogboots. He saved my life twice and he's different!'

The waiter hurriedly brought their food.

'That was faster than it took to order,' Laray thought.

"Ugh..." Firebolt began. As per usual, her logical side had decided going back to her cabin. Of course, that wouldn't be the best plan... But she couldn't face Windy right now, anyway... "Ugh... I'll sort it out in the morning." She said going to her cabin.

((Posting after time skip. :P))