Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Oc drawings -_-(atempt)

Dis is not a troll

well i just wanna perfect my skills, that's all,i think.

:) well it would be nice to draw stuff for you gals. well if you wanna se my work, just visit my DeviantART page,i do things with pen and paper,(no pc art here :) )  i mostly use black and white,but can also do colour...coulluor......coulor you know what i mean :D

P.S it will take time (three days mehbeh ) cuz of school...scool somthing and stuff(lazyness) ans im a slow drawer. (im 14 years old and i live in Norway -_- so english isn't my mother language... SO DONT GO ALL GRAMAR NAZI ON ME ....OK ? )

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well uh thank you for totally putting up your deviant art page for me to look at! /sarcasm

But yeah, Here is one of my OC's, draw her in whatever pose thou wishes.

Color

Note: her coat is a golden orange not bright yellow and I'm too lazy to change it.

Sure, if you'd like, you could try drawing GreenBlade :P

And you're from Norway! Wohoo~

(Uh... This may be a weird question but.. When you said "well it would be nice to draw stuff for you gals.".. Did you mean that this is only  for girls? :c )

(edited)

OPS I FORGOT D:

http://superbomb4.deviantart.com/ im so sorry xD well lets try again

It would be great if you could draw  my OC Novella. She's my avatar and there are more reference pictures here. You don't have to feel obligated to draw her though.

color or black and white ?

Well uh thank you for totally putting up your deviant art page for me to look at! /sarcasm

But yeah, Here is one of my OC's, draw her in whatever pose thou wishes.

Color

Note: her coat is a golden orange not bright yellow and I'm too lazy to change it.

sure just link me ok ? and i will try my best smile.png))) 

Sure, if you'd like, you could try drawing GreenBlade img-1464099-1-tongue.png

And you're from Norway! Wohoo~

(Uh... This may be a weird question but.. When you said "well it would be nice to draw stuff for you gals.".. Did you mean that this is only  for girls? :c )

is your profile pic of GreenBlade ?

Edited by Artemis

(edited)

OPS I FORGOT D:

http://superbomb4.deviantart.com/ im so sorry xD well lets try again

color or black and white ?

sure just link me ok ? and i will try my best img-1464375-1-smile.png))) 

is your profile pic of GreenBlade ? 

Mhm, I can send you a full pic of him if you'd like that better though.

You can add me on Skype (I prefer using it)

So I can send you the pic of him. 

Edited by Artemis

Color please! Feel free to pose her and such in any way you would like. Thank you so much for drawing her! Art is cool and such so yeah...

oh snap first try whent down the sh*ter xD i'l just have to try again sorry for the delay...and i wont be able to color it just yet,my sharpener is missing,and its the only one that fits my pens without breaking them

i hope you are pleased with my work,im a bit displeased about the coloring though,but i tried,not bad for the first pony i ever drewn right ?

It would be great if you could draw  my OC Novella. She's my avatar and there are more reference pictures here. You don't have to feel obligated to draw her though.

scan0004_by_superbomb4-d65dbc5.jpg

@, It's awesome! Thanks so so so much for drawing her! It turned out really cool! I wish I could draw like you! It turned out much better than the first pony I'd ever drawn and the coloring was spot on! Great job!

Ha, you talk as if your art is no good when in reality it is quite impressive, especially that Venom one! I have a symbiote OC, but I guess that's not what I'm here to request :P.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/acheron-r3018

Here's my latest OC. Make sure to read a more in depth description of his appearance to add in to what you see in the ponygenerator image!

If you can", I'd like these features in the drawing as well:

He should be levitating several black books with his magic, all of them open at once.

This topic is somehow related to avatars, signatures or artworks, and people asking for artists to create them, or artists granting requests for them. It has thus been sentenced to the Requests Guild forum.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

This topic is somehow related to avatars, signatures or artworks, and people asking for artists to create them, or artists granting requests for them. It has thus been sentenced to the Requests Guild forum.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

ok what did i just read here ? xD please bring more ....depth in this message xD i feel stupid now TT3TT well i hope im gonna hear from you,(so adorable pony btw)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crimson-grinn-r3232

Wow, its kinda funny how many of these I find yet fail to persuade the artist to draw my oc, but you seem to be a pretty good artist, maybe you can draw him, if you do, could you draw him in full color with him grinning crazily while wearing his hat and cloak? I know I kinda sound desperate and demanding, but I've been dying to find a good brony artist to draw my oc, so if I seem too pushy, you can tell me.

P.S. if you do draw him, have him holding up his right hoof while its on fire, while grinning like a nut, and his scarr is on his left eye, just in case you read my typo about which eye his scarr is on, I just wanted to make that clear, but again sorry if I sound like a complete idiot.

Heya, would you like to draw my OC'S Roaring Rhythm and Nightraxx? Their profiles can be found in my signature.

Here are some reference pics :

img-1456910-2-hadhasdhasd_by_ofpastelcolRhythmStand.png

NightraxxGrin.pngNightraxxStand.png

Is that a yes or a no? Sorry, I'm kinda tired I didn't get much sleep last night, sorry if I sound stoopid or oblivious in this post, so if I do, just correct me and forgive my stupidity.

sure just link me ok ? and i will try my best )))

Poop. I forgot to post my link in here!

Oh well. Here is the link to her page. Draw her however you want to but something that says her personality.

Ha, you talk as if your art is no good when in reality it is quite impressive, especially that Venom one! I have a symbiote OC, but I guess that's not what I'm here to request tongue.png.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/acheron-r3018

Here's my latest OC. Make sure to read a more in depth description of his appearance to add in to what you see in the ponygenerator image!

If you can", I'd like these features in the drawing as well:

He should be levitating several black books with his magic, all of them open at once.

acheron_by_superbomb4-d65ltrn.jpghere he is :D hope you like it,it took me a good four hours to do. and now i just gonna tell you about chockolate, chocolate is realy good :3

Is that a yes or a no? Sorry, I'm kinda tired I didn't get much sleep last night, sorry if I sound stoopid or oblivious in this post, so if I do, just correct me and forgive my stupidity.

its a yes :3 i will draw yours... but i got a bucket full of requests now(its like four) but still :3 but your gonna have to wait though

Poop. I forgot to post my link in here!

Oh well. Here is the link to her page. Draw her however you want to but something that says her personality.

you forgot the link again xD so yeah try again and i will draw her :P hahahaha and thanks again for posting the link (sarcastic)

Its cool, I don't mind if it takes a few days, besides the more time you work on it, the better it'll look, so go for it, btw remember to make his expression cocky and crazy, not evil and murderous looking, ok? Sorry, its just a friend of mine made that mistake and he not only looked terrible, but evil and completly sadistic, Im going for the crazy loves to fight expression, if you want an example of this, then look up kenpachi from an anime called bleach for a better reference.

Heya, would you like to draw my OC'S Roaring Rhythm and Nightraxx? Their profiles can be found in my signature.

Here are some reference pics :

img-1473963-1-img-1456910-2-hadhasdhasd_img-1473963-2-RhythmStand.png

img-1473963-3-NightraxxGrin.pngimg-1473963-4-NightraxxStand.png

are they evil or somthing ? and if they are not or are,are the a couple ? i know that i can read the backstori buuuut nah.do you want them cuddling or not,colors or black and white ?

are they evil or somthing ? and if they are not or are,are the a couple ? i know that i can read the backstori buuuut nah.do you want them cuddling or not,colors or black and white ?

They are not evil xD Nightraxx is just pretty serious and a little introverted, while Roaring is more the naughty and quirky one.

They are best friends, almost like brother and sister.

If colors are possible, then please do it. But it's not necessary, after all you spend your time with your great work. ^^

They are not evil xD Nightraxx is just pretty serious and a little introverted, while Roaring is more the naughty and quirky one.

They are best friends, almost like brother and sister.

If colors are possible, then please do it. But it's not necessary, after all you spend your time with your great work. ^^

thank you very mutch for giving me a huge room for ideas, but i think i will mainly draw the males wings and maybe draw the mare,does that sound good to you ?