Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ActFast231

This...may be the first thing I have drawn in the MLP fandom that is actually good. It doesn't suck at least. I would like to get feedback on where I can improve. I think I have nailed the head. The legs and the proportions of the body maybe not.

post-13314-0-07274500-1368691136_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Yea, you really nailed the head, looks good, man!

the body itself is the right size as well, the thing to maybe work a bit on are the (front) legs, the backlegs look pretty good already.

Where the front legs meet the body they are just a bit thin, for a griffon that is, the rest is okay and is a question of keeping practicing.

Would really liek to see more from you, keep it up ;D.

• Brohoof 1

First I must challenge your member title. A duel sir, choose your weapon!

Now lets see:

Proportions on the hindlegs are decent, front legs could be closer together, the hairbrush thingie on the tail tip looks a bit small. I'd get rid of some of the plumage detail on the neck too: less can be more.

Biggest problem right now is that it looks like you just took Gilda and left out the eyelashes, add something that makes this OC unique ("hair" style, clothing accessory ect.).

• Brohoof 1

First I must challenge your member title. A duel sir, choose your weapon!

Now lets see:

Proportions on the hindlegs are decent, front legs could be closer together, the hairbrush thingie on the tail tip looks a bit small. I'd get rid of some of the plumage detail on the neck too: less can be more.

Biggest problem right now is that it looks like you just took Gilda and left out the eyelashes, add something that makes this OC unique ("hair" style, clothing accessory ect.).

Yea, you really nailed the head, looks good, man!

the body itself is the right size as well, the thing to maybe work a bit on are the (front) legs, the backlegs look pretty good already.

Where the front legs meet the body they are just a bit thin, for a griffon that is, the rest is okay and is a question of keeping practicing.

Would really liek to see more from you, keep it up ;D.

OK, so taking into consideration the feedback I have received, I have made a few adjustments to character design, proportions, and detail. What do you think?

post-13314-0-62632400-1368766091_thumb.jpg

OK, I am getting closer to the final version of this. I think the issue with this one is the body is too low, making the length of the neck area too long. Beyond that this looks pretty good. Feedback as always.

post-13314-0-99040900-1369070140_thumb.jpg

I am getting closer to the final version of this.

Definitely an improvement here. Id' shift the bandana to the base of the neck, at the moment t looks like it would choke him. Maybe slim the body down a little.