Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, after looking around some I noticed that we do not have a fan club dedicated to griffons (or gryphons; if you prefer that spelling). Considering the upcoming "The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone" episode I figured it was about time we introduced this into our repertoire of clubs.

So, why griffons? Why not, I say!

Famous examples:

1. The most obvious was the jerk Gilda; who I am hopeful makes a return. Maybe we'll see her in the upcoming episode? Heck; she even has her own fan club, so please be sure to visit it! :D

Gilda Fan Club

gilda_the_griffon_by_marcosms88-d57eq8a.

2. Then we have Gustave le Grand; who I admittedly almost forgot about....

1000px-Gustave_at_the_door_S2E24.png

3. Next we have the three unnamed griffons that participated in the Equestria Games.

Griffons_stretching_S4E10.png

4. Silverquill as well...if you count him. :P

But yeah, let's discuss all things related to the race of griffons and give them some proper attention! :D

If Hippogryphs are more your style, you can post them here, but there is also a fan club that should be ignored. :)Hippogryphs Fan Club

So yeah, normal rules apply. Enjoy. :)

rainbow_falls_by_stasysolitude-d73lgt1.j

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I have always loved the Griffon race, but I have never bother to make an OC of that race because I never cared too! I would love you now!!!

EDIT: Sweet I am the 2nd one to post in this fan club!

Edited by Kivil
  • Brohoof 2

omg i'm famous

But really, I'm a griffon fan. In fact, I've been longing to see more of their culture in future episodes, which is why I'm anticipating The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone.

pls return gilda ;-;

• Brohoof 2

Is it alright if mine goes in here?

sig-3780890.sig-3779898.d860c993d410ab51

Cause i love the characters, all of them.

I don't see why not. The more griffons the merrier! :)

GUYS! GUYS!

We got griffons!

Lovely griffins!

And a redeemed Gilda!

GILDA WAS ACTUALLY LIKEABLE!!! :D

• Brohoof 1

And a redeemed Gilda!

GILDA WAS ACTUALLY LIKEABLE!!! :D

Chick Gilda = :SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:  :wub: . I'm not surprised one bit she sound like a bit like Sonata Dusk  :smug:

Well, I guess that episode jossed the fan fics where the griffons are a proud and prosperous warrior race  :lol: . I didn't expected it to be THAT bad, it's kinda familiar  :mellow: . Well, at least it was left with a brighter future to look uppon instead of a hopeless wasteland like "other places I know  >_>

I'm certainly a fan of griffons after seeing Gilda in the new episode, plus it was cool to see more griffons than we've seen. I hope they'll continue to appear on the show.

I've noticed those griffons of Griffonstone are less colorful than the competitors of Equestriagames though  :huh:

I've noticed those griffons of Griffonstone are less colorful than the competitors of Equestriagames though  :huh:

I noticed that too, the ones in the Equestria Games episode were colored brightly and the ones in Griffonstone are colored blandly.

I noticed that too, the ones in the Equestria Games episode were colored brightly and the ones in Griffonstone are colored blandly.

Apart of the female griffons from the Equestriagames who cameoded in this episode, the most colorful one was the one Gilda befriended at the end, and that's barely :huh:  

Can't say I've expected that portrayal of griffons, for a poverty driven kingdom, they're uncaring at worst :huh: . In real life people living in places like that are extremely violent, those are the real NOPE villes  :eww:

I was honestly thinking the exact same thing as you!

I've been hoping to see a griffon club. Instead of calling us a herd, we can be called a flock or something. (Preferably with griffon OCs.)

• Brohoof 1

Griffins have no concept of friendship, that would also entail no love and no marriage. That left me wondering about the griffin children and what arrangements adults do to have them.

We're getting some epic driffon artwork! :)

large.png

large.png

large.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...