Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season three rumour

TwilightSparkle

*looks back at generation 3.5*

"Rainbow Dash ALWAYS dresses in style! She loves following the latest fashion trends!"

Gen 4 Rainbow's reaction to g3.5: post-124-0-78625600-1319255952_thumb.jpg

Edited by XFizzle
  • Brohoof 2

Hope it's as awesome as the first season and what we've seen of season 2 so far. I feel like I've just gotten into the fandom good so it'll be awesome if they keep it going.

8 seasons, at LEAST.

Actually they are skipping the sixth season, and are going straight to the seventh.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8

THEN they go back and do season six.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 6

Then comes a "Season Zero", basically tying up the loose ends that weren't answered in the pilot. Ending with the season finale of Luna being banished to the moon. It was so epic.

The last season will be season 9.

The series finale has all the ponies grown up and going on their separate ways.

Celestia had to leave Canterlot to help out another kingdon; and asked Twilight Sparkle to take over with help of Luna... (They became really good friends in season 8.)

Applejack's grandmother dies, and Applejack leaves for the funeral; but is requested to manage her third cousins' farm in the small town the funeral was held in.

Fluttershy got a job at the Equestrian equivalent of "Sea-World" (I would tell you the name of this amusement park, but I would give away the existence of sea-ponies...drat.)

Spike flew off with Rarity towards the end of season 7, and we still don't know where they went. Although they sent a postcard to everypony (via Derpy Hooves of course,) saying they are living among the stars. (Hence the unusual star formations in season 8)

And Pinkie Pie... is still in Equestria, in the end her friends really did abandon her. Hair flattened, she continues work at the bakery, making her cupcakes. But she's not completely lonely, the former members of the CMC often stop by for a cupcake or two.

• Brohoof 4

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIHe1NgGYvo

They decided to go retro and revert back to this style of animation for season 3.

This site has a 'Like' button, but not a dislike button? Damn... I would literally walk all the way over to Hasbro HQ and slap everypony there.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIHe1NgGYvo

They decided to go retro and revert back to this style of animation for season 3.

oh god no.

No, I forgot about my life before ponies, what would I do?

Actually they are skipping the sixth season, and are going straight to the seventh.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 6

Then comes a "Season Zero", basically tying up the loose ends that weren't answered in the pilot. Ending with the season finale of Luna being banished to the moon. It was so epic.

Celestia had to leave Canterlot to help out another kingdon; and asked Twilight Sparkle to take over with help of Luna... (They became really good friends in season 8.)

Applejack's grandmother dies, and Applejack leaves for the funeral; but is requested to manage her third cousins' farm in the small town the funeral was held in.

Fluttershy got a job at the Equestrian equivalent of "Sea-World" (I would tell you the name of this amusement park, but I would give away the existence of sea-ponies...drat.)

Spike flew off with Rarity towards the end of season 7, and we still don't know where they went. Although they sent a postcard to everypony (via Derpy Hooves of course,) saying they are living among the stars. (Hence the unusual star formations in season 8)

And Pinkie Pie... is still in Equestria, in the end her friends really did abandon her. Hair flattened, she continues work at the bakery, making her cupcakes. But she's not completely lonely, the former members of the CMC often stop by for a cupcake or two.

You made me shed a tear.

screw you :(

• Brohoof 1

You made me shed a tear.

screw you :(

I put spoiler tags for a reason... :P

It's OK... There's going to be a TV movie about two months after the last episode; where all the ponies have to get together to use the elements of harmony one last time to defeat the worst enemy they've ever faced. And one even more epic than Dischord (it may not seem possible now... just wait) After the main antagonist was defeated, all evil--big or small-- vanished from the world. The elements no longer serve a purpose other than intense symbolism and pride in what was accomplished (and very sweet jewelry!). Years after the main antagonist was just defeated, and all the Mane6's children are the age the Mane6 were back in Season 1, the elements of harmony are passed down to the children, as the Mane6 all ride off on Spike (now all grown up) to another city in the sky, even higher than Cloudsdale. *Which is later rumored to be the same place Rarity and Spike were, but is never answered.* The Months later Celestia (immortal... remember?) comes back to visit Luna. Celestia see's Twilight's daughter and mistakes her for Twilight (Celestia was unaware any of them had children, Twilight stopped sending letters after she was married...too many lessons... :lol: ). Celestia accepts Twilight's daughter as her new pupil, occasionally telling a story about Twilight. The magic of friendship lives on, because friendship is magic. And magic is friendship.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ends.

And then, G5 starts... ;)

And my time machine doesn't go any further into the future. So I can't tell you how that is going to turn out....

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 6

Don't you make me cry again, damn you!
  • Brohoof 1

I think I remember reading that one of the singers let slip that they had been signed on to do work for the third season of FiM a while back. Further confirmation is never a bad thing, though!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 6

This is the most genius thing I have ever read.

We might be getting more hard info about Equestria!

Any of you who are on a certain other forum that I am also on might have seen this post of mine that I'll reproduce here since I at least am finding it pretty exciting!

I've finally gotten around to listening to that interview where this was mentioned, and a little later on, Nicole drops some more interesting tidbits. She is asked whether she knows anything about Equestrian history before Celestia and Luna (or it might have been before Luna's banishment) and she said "I can't answer any of that because it's all stuff that's coming up..." and then she changed tack quickly to say "As the seasons progress I think that as fans you will get more information about what our land looks like, what happened to get us there, who we had to fight..."

• Brohoof 2

I think Season 3 has been in production for a while....unless this is an old post

It's probably been in production for a couple months, this was just reporting that one of the voice actors (accidentally?) let slip a confirmation of it.

• Brohoof 1

I was expecting a third season, and (like so many people have said before) it's not surprising that it's already under way. It's great that we have confirmation for another season, though. Long live the ponies!

It's probably been in production for a couple months, this was just reporting that one of the voice actors (accidentally?) let slip a confirmation of it.

oh, nice.

Better all be the same voice actors, I can't even imagine the show without the usual cast

oh, nice.

Better all be the same voice actors, I can't even imagine the show without the usual cast

I wouldn't mind if they brought in Jaleel White.

I can already imagine Rainbow Dash (or most likely a new pony) saying "I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting."

They already have Aretha Franklin (Sweetie Belle)... Why not Jaleel White?