Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season three rumour

TwilightSparkle

On a gaming forum I participate in, there is a pony group, with it's own mailing list. I noticed this in it this morning: "Nicole Oliver, said in the Madponies podcast that they had started recording the third season. She says it at 4.50-4.55."

So. Nicole Oliver, voice of Celestia and Cheerilee, has let slip that season three is underway!

Posted Image

Edited by TwilightSparkle
  • Brohoof 3

I'm not surprized at all that they're already on the third season. They were working on the second when episode 3 (S 1) was released. They do these very far ahead of schedule so they have to record, animate and render. Still, pretty awesome that S 3 is official!

• Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIHe1NgGYvo

They decided to go retro and revert back to this style of animation for season 3.

oh god no.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk92a_dvRSc

Not the worst song ever tho, but still... noooo..

ok, i need to stop listening to this song and thinking its not that bad at all now....

Edited by Zonra
  • Brohoof 1

I actually don't find this surprising. This show is immensely popular and I have always known that animation companies always make a complete season before airing it. If they didn't what would happen if they didn't have an idea for the weekly show. Anyways Lets hope it is ready before S2 is done so we don't have that long of a wait to see it. But then again I don't want them to rush it and mess it up.

I actually don't find this surprising. This show is immensely popular and I have always known that animation companies always make a complete season before airing it. If they didn't what would happen if they didn't have an idea for the weekly show. Anyways Lets hope it is ready before S2 is done so we don't have that long of a wait to see it. But then again I don't want them to rush it and mess it up.

I am sure it will be just as amazing Season 2 is turning out to be ;D

I am sure it will be just as amazing Season 2 is turning out to be ;D

Yeah, I have no doubt it will be amazing. I just don't want them to rush it but don't make us wait forever. But, I know as a lover of S1 and the 3 ep. of S2 this will be amazing.

Yeah, I have no doubt it will be amazing. I just don't want them to rush it but don't make us wait forever. But, I know as a lover of S1 and the 3 ep. of S2 this will be amazing.

Yeah, I am starting to think they are starting to aim their location to the older fans of the show, because they are adding so much derpy <3
  • Brohoof 1