Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season three rumour

TwilightSparkle

By the way, I'm pretty sure that Lauren Faust leaving the show was probably a combination of creative differences and her wanting to do other projects. And I'm pretty sure that conflicting interests plays a huge part in it. I don't know about Rob Renzetti's departure, but the site did say that his departure was 'a little ugly', so it might be a similar situation.

The thing is, Hasbro is notorious for wanting to control their franchises over actually respecting the fanbase (reference Transformers). So this does have me a little worried. But as they say, the show must go on. What I know is that so far, the episodes have been generally pretty good. So I think we can at least take some solace in that.

Also remember, there's always fanfics. SatAM was only two seasons long, with 13 episodes a season. Yet, there's a huge cult following of that series almost 20 years later, as well as a full blown web comic that spawned from it. I'm not saying that FiM is SatAM (it could be, but it isn't), but that is an example. Fanbases don't die easily.

Edited by SBaby

Like SBaby said, even if the show dies at Season 3, the Fanbase is strong and will keep MLP:FiM a live for a long long time. I my self am a Huge SatAM fan.

But that being said I hope that We get more Episodes in Season 3 and more Seasons then S3.

From what I think of it. I bet you more grown men buy the MLP toys then girls lol.

Like SBaby said, even if the show dies at Season 3, the Fanbase is strong and will keep MLP:FiM a live for a long long time. I my self am a Huge SatAM fan.

But that being said I hope that We get more Episodes in Season 3 and more Seasons then S3.

From what I think of it. I bet you more grown men buy the MLP toys then girls lol.

I don't think the show will die...but if it were to I'm not sure how the fanbase can keep it alive without the show...I mean that is kinda what the fanbase is here for :P

• 1 month later...

On a gaming forum I participate in, there is a pony group, with it's own mailing list. I noticed this in it this morning: "Nicole Oliver, said in the Madponies podcast that they had started recording the third season. She says it at 4.50-4.55."

So. Nicole Oliver, voice of Celestia and Cheerilee, has let slip that season three is underway!

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 6 months later...