Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free OC Artwork

Audioscribe

(edited)

I have heaps of time on my hands at the moment so if you want you can send me a brief post on your OC plus a picture or a description of your wanted OC and any details and style you want.

Image file will be 1000x1000 png unless specified e.g. If you want a icon, profile picture or signature please add specific file format and dimensions.

Be mindful that not all request will be fulfilled and may be of non-professional quality (because i have bad software/hardware and am not a professional).

aswell if you don't like a certain part about the artwork just comment and ill try to fix it as best i can.

Edited by Audioscribe

could you please do my OC stardust, she a young alicorn who's a bad ass and quite smart and I hope you enjoy drawing her... can't wait to see what your style is

There is, in all my mind, no way I could miss such opportunity.

Let's get over with it; The deal is the following:

I want a profile picture with my OC, Romulus Lance Romance.

Here, I'll even hand you a picture of him:

post-10276-0-44518300-1369494486_thumb.jpg

I would be entirely grateful if you'd do so! ^w^

oh! do me! do me! do me! My OC is Red Talon, and a picture of him is in my avatar. Of course, if you need a higher resolution, I have it right here. My cutie mark is a pair of checkered flags surrounded by flame-like talons, hence the name Red Talon. Red Talon is obviously a big racer, so could you please somehow tie that in? :)

Also included is a higher rez shot of my cutie mark. It's not as easy to make out on, but I hope you can get the gist of it. If you need a better image, let me know. The outlines on the cutie mark talons are orange, by the way, and the red in the mark is a darker shade of red.

post-7464-0-67508100-1369503031_thumb.jpg

post-7464-0-33417400-1369503043_thumb.jpg

Yeah a request thread that hasn't been overloaded. Here draw my OC Dark Moon. If you could draw him with the armor, that would be nice. Surprise me on exactly how you draw him.

DarkMoonFlying_zpsf17fcabe.png

If you could do mine, thatd be amazing. His names patent (link in signature)

If you could do a signature type thing, the format would be .PNG or the regular forum file, and the size would be regular forum size ( I don't remember it at the moment)

(since you specified 'put details') can you make it sort of a rainy sky?

Thanks in advance,

--Oireann

Could you possibly do my Earth Pony OC Peachy Pie?

Here's a picture for reference:4e8b08540515093e0482ec460f82830f.png

Sorry if I swamped you with more stuff but it's request right? You don't have to do it if you don't want to :D

can you do mine please

myocD_zps393f2ea2.jpg

post-12163-0-27148400-1361420868_thumb.png
(oh and her ear is always down, it's a part of her personality)(i'm sorry about the shocked expression, you can make her expession what you think looks best)

Hey, may i drop a request here? Could you draw my OC's Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm? She is the naughty and quirky one, while Nightraxx is the seriously and more silent one. They both ad DJ's. You can choose the posing how you feel would be befitting for them. ^^

Here are some ref pics :

NightraxxGrin.pngimg-1447368-1-NightraxxStand.pngimg-1447368-2-RhythmSexy-1.pngimg-1447368-3-RhythmStand.png

im sorry to say but i have broken my laptop so i will not be able to do any OC or fanart requests until it is fixed or i get a new one so if you do not want to wait until then you may want to ask move to another artwork request topic.

btw don't even leave your laptop on a chair your going to sit on.

also i don't know when i will be able to get it fixed or replace but when it is i will be open for requests again.

Good news i have my laptop working now if you want a OC request done please go audioscribe.deviantart.com

And read the rules before submitting a request

Also besure to check out the artworks iv'e already done ao you can see my work incase you want something different or want a slight change

If you don't mind, do you wanna try drawing my griffon oc? I know he's not a pony, but could you at least give it a shot?

post-14224-0-10806200-1370150000_thumb.jpg

This is a refrence, in case you need it.

Good news i have my laptop working now if you want a OC request done please go audioscribe.deviantart.com

And read the rules before submitting a requestAlso besure to check out the artworks iv'e already done ao you can see my work incase you want something different or want a slight change

So des this mean I have to send you another request for an OC drawing on Deviantart, or am I already getting a commission because I already requested one in this thread?

So des this mean I have to send you another request for an OC drawing on Deviantart, or am I already getting a commission because I already requested one in this thread?

no dont worry im still doing the requests that are on here at the moment so dont worry about having to send a new request on deviantart

(edited)
i have 2 OCs i would like to be drawn in such a fation where they are both rough housing together. here is a detailed information about the 2 OCs 
(- Original Image: 1600x2400)

OC #1
- Mane color white (or black)
- Coat/fur color Black (or white)
-Eye color (little weird) rainbow colored eyes
-gender Male
- Type of pony Unicorn
- size just a hair bigger than applejack but shorter than Big Mac.
-hair style either free flowing (or spiked in some way shape or form) 
- tail style free flowing 
-cutie mark unknown

Referance

post-13078-0-89194200-1370326792_thumb.jpg

OC #2 
- Mane color purple/black (or vise versa black/purple)
- Coat color black or some other really dark color (should go well with purple)
- eye color purple (or black which ever you are not using for its coat color.
- Gender male
- Type of pony Pegasus
- size same size as twilight (maybe a smidge taller) 
-hair style something jagged straight but jagged 
- Tail style same as hair style but with a hint of free flow
- Cutie mark unknown

Referance 

post-13078-0-93865600-1370326750_thumb.jpg

(i have left a simular post on the MLP forums just in case you want referance pictures
Edited by Manauser

i have 2 OCs i would like to be drawn in such a fation where they are both rough housing together. here is a detailed information about the 2 OCs 
(- Original Image: 1600x2400)

OC #1
- Mane color white (or black)
- Coat/fur color Black (or white)
-Eye color (little weird) rainbow colored eyes
-gender Male
- Type of pony Unicorn
- size just a hair bigger than applejack but shorter than Big Mac.
-hair style either free flowing (or spiked in some way shape or form) 
- tail style free flowing 
-cutie mark unknown

Referance

OC #2 
- Mane color purple/black (or vise versa black/purple)
- Coat color black or some other really dark color (should go well with purple)
- eye color purple (or black which ever you are not using for its coat color.
- Gender male
- Type of pony Pegasus
- size same size as twilight (maybe a smidge taller) 
-hair style something jagged straight but jagged 
- Tail style same as hair style but with a hint of free flow
- Cutie mark unknown

Referance 

(i have left a simular post on the MLP forums just in case you want referance pictures

how do you mean housed together, do you mean in the same picture or just close to each other also if you want any further details or want to quickly ask to add anything do it on my deviantart page as i don't regularly check on here anymore

could you please do my OC stardust, she a young alicorn who's a bad ass and quite smart and I hope you enjoy drawing her... can't wait to see what your style is

hope you like it, i couldn't really think of much to change, i had really hoped to change off the style i'm using for most things

no more requests at the moment currently full with requests which still need to be done or are almost finished, most are nearly done

post-15724-0-36653600-1370526032_thumb.png

(edited)

Hey!

My OC Serenity is currently missing any artwork at all! 

I have no request. You can do anything of her in any pose. Just be sure to show off her huge wings. That is all!

Everything you need to know about her is in her page. There is a link in my signature.

Thanks!

-Rave

Edited by Rave Ninja

Would you please draw http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scarlet-sparkler-r3551 Scarlet Sparkler and

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-dancer-r3516 Lightning Dancer?

Lightning Dancer is supposed to have wings but for some reason the picture doesn't have them so if you could add pegasus wings I would EXTREMELY appreciate it! Also if you'd rather do one over the other I understand!

i would like to remind everyone who hasn't read what i last said or did but didn't care that im closed for requests so until i am you may want to go to a different thread as i don't know when ill have the time for everything i do