Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Derpy Hooves and Dinky Doo

LexiiCii

• 4 weeks later...

Are you two really related?  If so, then how?

Surprisingly, we aren't! But, so many people think we are. We just happen to have the same color hair and eyes. Our body colors are different, and besides, I'm a pegasus, Dinky is a unicorn. We're just really good friends. and actually... Dinky doesn't have parents. Yeah, it's true... I want to be a pegasus! Then people will REALLY think we're related!

• Brohoof 1

Ever consider a muffin launcher than a muffin cannon?

Hmm... You're right! Muffin launchers fire MUCH bigger muffins than the cannon. Then, I can truly defeat Pinkie. Muhaha. MUHAHAHAHHAHA!! Haha... O.O

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So derpy hooves what do you think of spike is he cool or what.

Yeah, he's fine, I guess. Although, whenever I get muffins from the Sugarcube Corner and bring them home and leave them for like, 2 seconds, they're gone! I always suspect it's him...

So dinky are you like british or something? img-1622985-1-blink.png

That's an accent humans use, right Derpy? Yes, humans from a country called England, and I think a few other countries have the same accent. Well, in that case, no, I'm not this "British" you speak of. I'm!... uh... I don't know O.O"" *sigh* No, she isn't British, but she can very well imitate one. Go on, Dinky. Good day my fine sir, would you like some tea to go with your scones? :3 * laughs and snorts*

Edited by LexiiCii
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, he's fine, I guess. Although, whenever I get muffins from the Sugarcube Corner and bring them home and leave them for like, 2 seconds, they're gone! I always suspect it's him...

That's an accent humans use, right Derpy? Yes, humans from a country called England, and I think a few other countries have the same accent. Well, in that case, no, I'm not this "British" you speak of. I'm!... uh... I don't know O.O"" *sigh* No, she isn't British, but she can very well imitate one. Go on, Dinky. Good day my fine sir, would you like some tea to go with your scones? :3 * laughs and snorts*

LOL THAT WAS EPIC ALSO HAVE A SPOT OF TEA AND A MUFFIN :D

• 4 weeks later...

Derpy, have you ever something wrong that could ultimately cause the end of Equestria as you know it?

Yeah... Me

Derpy, Dinky, you two are so cute.  How do you maintain such a level of cuteness?  I MUST KNOW YOUR SECRETS!!!

It's all in the eyes...

82575__safe_derpy%2Bhooves_text_cute_sad