Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Hooves or Ditzy Doo?

Eenohay

Why would it matter? regardless if she has disabilities or not. People just don't think 'why it's offensive' They just think its offensive because it's different. Parents are basically saying "OMG! I don't want my children watching a disabled being!!!" -_-

And, you know, if she actually is disabled, they could show it in a positive way in that nopony treats her differently just because she's disabled, showing acceptance to the disabled in equestria. That'd be a good thing.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

And also the meaning behind the name. Which in return probably means they are going to be forced to not mention her for the 'bronies' and 'overprotective soccer moms'. For the simple fact one way or another it will be offensive.

Soccer moms ruin everything :(

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ditzy 'Derpy' Doo, you got to think with a last name like that is she some kind of relative of "Daring Do"??? I think it might be a maybe.

I go with the Fallout canon, Dizty Doo is her name and Derpy is a nickname given to her due to her eyes.

Its officialy derpy hooves. Rainbowdash "now careful derpy!"

I personally like derpy hooves much more. Also, it makes her much more special! The fans made her, and the fans made her name derpy, so it should always be derpy!

(edited)

Well, Dinky Doo or Dinky Hooves (if you go by the Derpy Hooves name that is) is known to be her daughter as many claim and she looks like this:

Posted Image

You're thinking of the name Ditzy Doo, and most call her Derpy Hooves, even in the original Last Roundup they called her Derpy.

Edited by PaperDerp