• SWEETIE BELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

@,

Allow me to be of assistance :)

pinkie_pie_by_daedric_pony-d61huef.jpg

winter_pie_by_killryde-d61fx53.png

pinkie_and_balloons__and______by_neko_me

c9e289db562a6402e3a6450c0fd5ba86-d5ihqvk

stargaze_by_nerow94-d60kscc.jpg

For me, it is Pinkie's attitude toward life that I find adorable. She is able to find wonder and joy in so many mundane or random events in life, and her sheer enthusiasm in sharing that joy with others is even cuter :)

• Brohoof 3

If I really had to pick though, I'd have to say that Fluttershy.  Pinkie's energy doesn't really strike me as "cute".  Sure, she's a ton of fun and I love her for it, but I wouldn't really classify it as being cute.

Besides, it's hard to out-cute Fluttershy when she's on her game.

222862__safe_fluttershy_blushing_the-sup

(edited)

Twilight's cuter than both of 'em anyway.

But, I think Pinkie Pie is the cuter one. She's just so excitable and fun and I think that's adorable. I'm just sort of sick of hearing about how Fluttershy is "OMG SUUUUU CYOOT" honestly.

Edited by Mayor Callisto
  • Brohoof 2

FLUTTERSHYFLUTTERSHYFLUTTERSHY.
definitely Fluttershy. she is most definitely the cutest cartoon character ever, other than Flapjack, of course. she's so sweet and kind and shy and sweet.

and sweet.

i just love her.

Pinkie Pie: Pros: Always upbeat, and friendly. Likes to party.

Cons: WONT SHUT THE BUCK UP!!!!!!\

Fluttershy: Pros: Compassionate. Shy (Shy girls are just SO much cuter right fellas?), Likes animals

Cons: Is about as noticible when you walk into a room as a Beige Lampshade.

So all in all Flutter is just.... the cutest of all.

As much as I enjoy the antics of Pinkie Pie, I think is pretty obvious who I choose.

I choose my darling Fluttershy. She is adorable. I can not even come up with the right argument to debate over this either. It is just a straight up fact for me that Fluttershy is the most adorable pony out of them all. People say the "shy" personality is very stereotypical and has been done before, but Fluttershy for me is a very important and intricate character for me. She is what really draws me to the show. Of course I love all the others too and I love all the adorable innocence from the show very, very much... :wub:

But Fluttershy is so great. Reminds me of happier times for me. Is personal thing really. She reminds me of my wife. My wife was shy, and had a personality like Fluttershy. It might seem bias, but I just find that she is so cute. Her personality might be overrated to some, but no matter what I just find her adorably great and no one can change my opinion on her. My English not the greatest, and if this was in Russian I am most sure I could debate greater. My vocabulary in Russian is much more better, along with my grammar than English. Only been learning it for four years now, so I sorry I can not bring a better argument because I not can find the correct English words to do so! Normally I love debating, but in English I just sound stupids....

So, last thing. I love Fluttershy more than anything or anyone. I dare you to challenge my Soviet might! I crush you under my love :P

Here is Fluttershy just because.

post-8319-0-71415200-1370065767_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Man, what a tough choice! Fluttershy has such cute eyes, and such a soft voice. Plus she likes to cuddle with stuffed animals, sing lullabies, and have tea parties. That's pretty much the definition of cute. And yet, Pinkie Pie has a cute voice, is bursting with energy, loves to throw parties, and bake bads goods. That's also the definition of cute! Such a toss-up, but I'm gonna have to go out on a limb and say...

Applejack.

• Brohoof 1

Gotta go with the obvious and say Fluttershy.  Her shyness and insecureness really is very sweet and endearing sometimes.  Right from her first appearance, I knew she'd be one of my favorites.

• Brohoof 1

Come on, how is this even a question? :P Pinkie is cute, I can't deny that. But Fluttershy is far beyond our mere mortal measures of "cuteness".  She is heart-meltingly ADORABLE.

5bbc06.png

(edited)

I just dont know what it is, i just don't find shyness cute at all, and the puppy eyes dont get me...but it's the fact that pinkie pie just always makes me smile from her cuteness and i can't help but go awwww at her, but when fluttershy goes squee, yea its alright but never gets me Smiling, her shyness just doesn't work. don't find shyness cute that much really...

but look at this and embrace it wink.png

845660-bigthumbnail.jpg

pinkie_pie_season_1_applebuck_season_vec

pinkie_pie_sad_by_iks83-d4rx9by.gif

136735232391.png

how can you not think pinkie is adorable wub.png

Edited by PelateOvercast
  • Brohoof 2

Well... I'm gonna go with Pinkie.. I will admit, Fluttershy can be the most adorable thing, but Pinkie's outright personality is why I choose her. 

Pinkie's just always so happy, even when things aren't going her way... 

Plus you can't deny her adorableness. 

post-14248-0-94067300-1370175851.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie! I absolutely love her hyper personality ADORABLE.

Fluttershy doesn't really interest me.

Pinkie always makes me laugh, so I have to say she is the cutest in my opinion. :)

Why I Find Pinkie Cute

*Her Laugh

*Her Voice

*Her random jokes

*Her personality

*How her hair always springs back to curly when people straiten it

*Her love of food

And many more reasons I'm too lazy to type

• Brohoof 2

So hard to choose who is cutest between the two I think they are both cute in their own way but If I had to pick one I'd go with Fluttershy because she's very sweet and I love her shyness :)

It is so obviously Sweetie Belle.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/174/4/6/sweetie_belle___dress_by_cptofthefriendship-d54m4o0.png

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/329/a/e/sweetie_belle_____by_laberoon-d5m44i0.png

Just... yeah. Little bundle of adorability. The D'AWWWWWWWWWWW is strong in this one.

Also, is it weird that I think Twilight's way more cute than either Pinkie or Flutters?

Why Pinkie is the cuter then Fluttershy.

Now tell me that doesn't make your heart melt.  Now all of you who said Fluttershy is the cutest; go edit your posts.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie's more adorable than Fluttershy to me because:

-Pinkie's pink

-Pinkie has a ton of different faces

-Pinkie seems fun

-Pinkie's expressions just kill me

-Pinkie's Pinkie.

It's very close, but Pinkie beats Fluttershy for me!

• Brohoof 2

Wow, do you even really have to ask?  :P

In a blog I acknowledged that Fluttershy was created to ooze cuteness from the get-go.  I also admitted that they go overboard sometimes and it rubs some people the wrong way.  So I get it.  Not everybody is going to vote for Fluttershy.  In another poll, I actually voted for Rainbow Dash being cuter than Fluttershy.  Why?  RD tries so hard NOT to be cute she ends up being cute despite herself.  But choosing between Flutters and Pinkie Pie?  That's a no-brainer.  Pinkie Pie was made for laughs while Fluttershy was made for d'awws.  wub.png

Now tell me that doesn't make your heart melt. Now all of you who said Fluttershy is the cutest; go edit your posts.

Yes, it's cute, but not Fluttershy cute.  wink.png

• Brohoof 2

I can't say I mean I like the pegasi ponies, I have done so many personality tests and I always end up "pinkie pie" Fluttershy describes a little bit of myself a few years ago, I was shy and kind to people. Now im all about wanting to party and having fun now.

• Brohoof 1