Pinkie or Fluttershy? Who is cuter?

dedacct6

127 users have voted

1. 1. Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie

• Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • SWEETIE BELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited)

Well i recently re-watched "Baby cakes" and "Hurricane Fluttershy" last night, and I suddenly thought that Pinkie is cuter than fluttershy for some reason, i think its because of her Squeaky voice, her bouncy mane and style, her constant happiness and hugging. i mean what's not cute about a Ditsy, random, baker seriously. but on the OTHER hand there's fluttershy, with her 'Squee" sound, shy personality, and the fact that shes always surrounded by cute animals, and the mane. But who do YOU think is cuter? Pinkie or Fluttershy? (most will say Fluttershy I bet) look at this img-1514800-1-smile.png 

and now this

and now i have double diabetes img-1514800-1-ohmy.png

Edited by PelateOvercast
  • Brohoof 5

As much as Pinkie Pie is adorable, I just have a bias towards Fluttershy, her being my favorite pony. Just look at that squee!

But yes, Pinkie Pie is quite cute. She's really funny, and I felt for her during Party Of One. Just Hurricane Fluttershy literally made me tear up. So because of those reasons, I have to say Fluttershy is more adorable, if only by a little bit. :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh my goodness.

Is this even a matter of debate? obviously it's

FLUTTERSHYYYY :3

Pinkie pie is cool, but when it comes to cuteness fluttershy wins all.

AAH HA! IIII Knew IT!!! you see, i told you that fluttershy would win because im like the first one to say shes not all that cute for whatever reason huh.png but what ever shes alright

Definitely Fluttershy. I just find her so adorable! Plus the squee she makes is my favorite sound in the whole series! How could you deny? angry.png

• Brohoof 1

I honestly think Pinkie Pie (and Sweetie Belle) are both cuter than Fluttershy.

Pinkie, because of that bubbly, always happy personality.

Sweetie, because of that squeak in her voice.

laugh.png

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy for the win! She is obviously the cuter choice, her innocence and timidness are just too adorable to beat! Pinkie Pie is sweet, but in a much different way than little Flutters yay.png

• Brohoof 3

Definitely Fluttershy. I just find her so adorable! Plus the squee she makes is my favorite sound in the whole series! How could you deny? img-1516208-1-angry.png

Because i adore pinkie pie by heart, i HAVE to love pinkie pie's unbearable adorableness, because whenever i see her do something adorable, or see her hopping, and even just because of her bouncy hair, makes me go awwwwwwww without knowing. and same with sweetie belle. but with Fluttershy i just dont get it sleep.png  not even her squee works on mesad.png  only and ONLY "Hurricane Futtershy" worked, but only a couple of times. but on "Party of one" and "Baby cakes" i couldn't stop smiling laugh.png so yea it's proven that i cant say aw to Fluttershy, she just hasn't earned it yetsleep.png

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie and Fluttershy are cute in their own way. Pinkie's randomness and activity make her a huge challenge against Fluttershy. Still, Fluttershy wins hands down simply because of her shy nature. Shy girls (mares) are always cuter hehehe.

Flutters, all the way.

First episode, where she meets Twilight and Spike-check out the bit where she says 'Oooh-he talks. I didn't know dragons could talk', Then flutters up in the air with her eyes closed and her front legs tucked under. It was love from then on. Among the cutest things I've ever seen.

• Brohoof 1

I gotta go with the consensus and say that Pinkie Pie can't hold a candle to Fluttershy when it comes to cuteness. Pinkie Pie is indeed pretty cute at times, but Fluttershy is just the cutest thing ever (that's no exaggeration).

I might like Pinkie with her party attitude and her very absolute cuteness but, Fluttershy can just make you want to hug her to make her smile. They are both equally cute when it comes to them blushing or smiling. :)

(edited)

Damn, this it one of the hardest choices I've ever had to make.

I'm gonna have to go with Fluttershy on this one, but Pinke is literally so close behind

For example, at the end of Too Many Pinkie Pies, when Pinkie falls asleep and her hoof twitches, I nearly died.

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters, all the way.

First episode, where she meets Twilight and Spike-check out the bit where she says 'Oooh-he talks. I didn't know dragons could talk', Then flutters up in the air with her eyes closed and her front legs tucked under. It was love from then on. Among the cutest things I've ever seen.

I'm sorry, but that part didn't catch my attention at all *shrug* Really Fluttershy really wasn't an interesting character to me at all, don't ask why, i just don't have much interest in her. i mean, shes alright, but not the best of the best, and she doesn't make me coke from cuteness overload so yea you should just read my other comment...

I'm sorry, but that part didn't catch my attention at all *shrug* Really Fluttershy really wasn't an interesting character to me at all, don't ask why, i just don't have much interest in her. i mean, shes alright, but not the best of the best, and she doesn't make me coke from cuteness overload so yea you should just read my other comment...

Hey-whatever blows your hair back man. For me, Pinkie's o.k, but the whole high-pitched thing gets a bit irritating. And yes, I know it's the same voice actress for both of them. 

I guess it's just whatever you find flips your particular switch. For me it's Flutters. For you it's Pinkie. That's cool, we can still be friends.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You are all extremely lucky that I'm on my netbook, otherwise you'd be drowning in the most adorable Pinkie Pie pictures by now. This vector straight off of Google Images, on the other hand, should just about prove my point:

Canterlot_Castle_Pinkie_Pie_1.png

Okay, let's start with the eyes. We all know that Pinkie Pie has nothing on her mind but wild happiness. She's clearly the youngest of the Mane 6, so we most associate her with pure innocence and a desire to do good. It's like the world's friendliest girl scout making you a cake. And those eyes reflect everything about that - they're circular, which shows purity, and the irises themselves you could just get lost in. Plus look how wide they are when she's happy - those are eyes of bliss wub.png

Now, look at that mane. Pinkie Pie loves to party and be bubbly, to the point that even her mane is puffy and bouncy. Her mane shape matches her character... can you really tell me that isn't one of the cutest things ever? <3

And then her voice. My gosh, Pinkie has a voice that anyone will love. It bubbles and jumps in every sentence because Pinkie can rarely contain her hyperactivity, and it's the youngest sounding - it matches her to a T, and when sets match, you get a cuter full package.

But how about cute moments? Okay, one of an absolute ton of examples is the Smile song. On top of an adorable singing voice, watching Pinkie Pie being able to please other ponies, singing about how nothing makes her happier, even with the flickers in her singing to express her joy - that is so admirable, and considering we already picture Pinkie to be young, it amplifies the cuteness only in so many means. smile.png

Another scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V53r3TemPg

Y'know, before this scene Pinkie was actually trying to keep calm and composed, because she wanted to try and focus on finding her Mirror Pool. She starts reciting the Nana Pinkie story, but simply can't keep her impulsiveness under control and has to let off with a "What was that?! I heard a voice!" And then, satisfied, she giggles and continues. If you don't think that's adorable, you have apathy on a dangerous level! Also look at her eyes grow wide in sudden fear... I want to give her a hug right then and there <333

I haven't even scratched the surface, by the way. Sure, Fluttershy is cute, but she has nothing on Pink Perfect Pony.

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

I think one needs only look at my current avatar and signature to see which one I think is cuter. Her clones are also adorable, if annoying. Got me right in the feels when that first one started crying about not being able to decide between a Fluttershy picnic and Applejack barn raising.

Fluttershy is very moe, I admit... pity moe doesn't really strike my fancy.

PS - Betcha can't make a face cuter than... this!

post-2257-0-01561400-1370057174_thumb.png

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 6

"Cute" has always, always been a problematic term. It means many different things to people, and it can span both physical and personality.

Pinkie and Fluttershy are both cute. To me, Pinkie is more "cute-adorable", and Fluttershy is more "cute-sweet". Pinkie frequently does and says adorable things, and Fluttershy...gives hugs with her hair. That's eye diabetes right there. happy.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As somepony who used to be shy to a socially crippling degree, I don't find shyness to be a particularly cute quality...hence why Flutters is least favorite pony. But Pinkie's raw energy and outgoing nature topped with a heaping helping of randomness? THAT is the very definition of cute, at least to me.

Oh, and curly hair is unspeakably cute as well. No matter what.

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 2