Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Game Over

aRegularPony

(edited)

~-=-OOC-=-~

Demence danced into the room, taking a drink and skulling it, throwing the glass onto the floor expecting someone to clean it up then sat upon his chair. It wasn't long until Project Globe could be activated. Of course, no one knew of Project Globe but himself. How foolish he would be, to tell somepony his master plan, risking them causing it to fail. No, Project Globe was his secret. His beautiful secret. He leaned over to a microphone. "Could number three please come and clean up this glass." He then sat back. Equestria was his own at last. And now, one year after domination, his plan would be active. How could anything go wrong?

(OOC: Just so you know, 'number three' is refering to Slave number three, which, like it says on the OOC, is Splinter.)

Edited by aRegularPony

Pancake stood back in the shadows, mumbling to herself. "He's not getting anything else from anypony. There's no way. He's so demanding and hurtful, I refuse to give him anything or do any chores for him any longer!" She quickly trotted away, looking for the others to tell about her plan.

Silvia heard His voice echo out in yet another demand. She pitied number Three; she pitied anyone who had to stand in the zebra's presence for even a moment. She shook her head, clearing her mind and desenscetizing herself. If she stopped thinking about it, stopped feeling, then there was no way she could be hurt. It was the only thing that had gotten her through her time as one of His slaves. She was loathe to grovel at his feet like a coward, but a pony must do what a pony must do to survive in this cruel, new land...

Splinter growled with anger and sighed. ''Coming, my lord.'' Splinter said with a angry tone as approaching where Demence had thrown the glass bottle. He began to clean up the glass while muttering things not to be heard. ''Why the hell did it have to be us? Ya sick twisted bastard.'' Splinter muttered to Demence as picking up the glass.

Demence's order startled Sunset. She looked up, around the room, then registered what He had said. He had called for Three, not her. She was slightly glad. She tried to get back to her reading, but her focus was ruined.

The shy Pegasus closed her book and put it in it's hiding spot-she wasn't sure if she was allowed possessions, but she didn't want to find out. Her books were her only ways to cope with reality.

Sunset Sky stood up, walked off the hard mattress. She trotted in the direction of the slaves' kitchen and, not paying much attention, she bumped into somepony coming her way ((@)).

"Ahh! U-Umm, s-s-sorry..."

"Ahh! U-Umm, s-s-sorry..."

Pancake looked relieved. "Look, are you tired of being bossed around by that grump, DEMENCE?! He's terrible! He hates us! He never says a simple thank you, or anything of manners! He should die in a hole for all I care! Are you with me? That stupid Demence wouldn't stand a chance if we stood up to him, right?!" Pancake then looked guilty. She felt bad for shouting at the little pony, and quickly began to apologize.

(edited)

"Look, are you tired of being bossed around by that grump, DEMENCE?! He's terrible! He hates us! He never says a simple thank you, or anything of manners! He should die in a hole for all I care! Are you with me? That stupid Demence wouldn't stand a chance if we stood up to him, right?!"

Sunset shied away, trying to hide behind her mane, ears down, and whimpered,

"U-u-um, I-I-I-I don't kn-know... I-I-I mean, H-He is m-mean, b-b-but I-I don't think we'd st-st-stand a chance against His army... Even if w-we did, I-I-I... I... I don't know if I could h-help you."

And I don't know if I'd have the courage... she thought. She rarely could muster up the bravery to speak with the other slaves.

"A-A-And... Wh-what if He finds out?"Sunset Sky's blue eyes went wide, the possibilities flooding into her head without permission. "I-I-I_" She couldn't speak. She was too afraid. For all she knew, He could think it was just her and try to kill her or beat her. She didn't want that. She'd gotten enough beatings at the orphanage.

Edited by Silent Dawn

"Ok Faith I'm in." Serenity was hanging from an air duct cover. She was inside the facility and once she found Demence he would get what was coming to him. "There are guards patrolling the entrance and the windows. In my opinion I think it would be a lot safer to go around." Faith, Serenity's Tech Griffon, and also roommate was talking to her through a wireless earpiece. Technology saved for only the most elite of creatures. "We don't have much time here. Is there a quicker way?" She asked. "Not that I can see." Serenity grinned. "Then we're gonna have to do this the hard way." Serenity jumped from the air duct she was hanging from onto the open floor. "Hey! Over here!" She gained the attention of all of the guards.

"Sir there has been an intruder in sector three." One of the guards alerted him. "It's a Griffon." Demence chuckled. "Perfect." He said, pushing his hooves together.

Ashwing was in the slave quarters awaiting his next slave work ¨hope i dont get something terrible again... Like no3, even meeting him is worse than going through the sewers...¨ he looked back in his memories of his past life but couldnt find any happyness in it since it was nothing but memories, he wanted those memories to be real now, now when he needed them ¨well, i better go do something¨ he whispered lowly to himself as he walked out of there and into the huge connected castle next to them, he could wait on his orders there atleast.

Sunset shied away, trying to hide behind her mane, ears down, and whimpered,

"U-u-um, I-I-I-I don't kn-know... I-I-I mean, H-He is m-mean, b-b-but I-I don't think we'd st-st-stand a chance against His army... Even if w-we did, I-I-I... I... I don't know if I could h-help you."

And I don't know if I'd have the courage... she thought. She rarely could muster up the bravery to speak with the other slaves.

"A-A-And... Wh-what if He finds out?"Sunset Sky's blue eyes went wide, the possibilities flooding into her head without permission. "I-I-I_" She couldn't speak. She was too afraid. For all she knew, He could think it was just her and try to kill her or beat her. She didn't want that. She'd gotten enough beatings at the orphanage.

"It's alright. He won't find out unless we stay low. Let's gather the rest of the slaves to tell them," Pancake says, trotting away to find the others, finding Ashwing.

Ashwing was in the slave quarters awaiting his next slave work ¨hope i dont get something terrible again... Like no3, even meeting him is worse than going through the sewers...¨ he looked back in his memories of his past life but couldnt find any happyness in it since it was nothing but memories, he wanted those memories to be real now, now when he needed them ¨well, i better go do something¨ he whispered lowly to himself as he walked out of there and into the huge connected castle next to them, he could wait on his orders there atleast.

"HEY!" She said, screaming. She dashes over to Ashwing. "You're tired of being bossed around, huh?! Aren't you afraid you'd die?!" She said, Sunset behind her.

(edited)

@,

Splinter smiled as trotting up to Pancake after cleaning up the glass. ''That sounds like a good plan. Maybe we can gather some more people to join our.. As I would want to call it, 'Vox Populi' against this hellish Equestria. ''Name's Splinter, Splinter Birchwood. You never knew since you guys always called me Number 3.'' Splinter said.

(('Vox Populi' is a latin phrase that means Voice Of The People))

Edited by Calirolls

"It's alright. He won't find out unless we stay low. Let's gather the rest of the slaves to tell them," Pancake says, trotting away to find the others, finding Ashwing.

"HEY!" She said, screaming. She dashes over to Ashwing. "You're tired of being bossed around, huh?! Aren't you afraid you'd die?!" She said, Sunset behind her.

Ashwing nearly jumped as the screaming mare came dashing to him ¨dont scare me...¨ he whispered while she was talking, after she finished he thought for awhile ¨well, HOW would we do it, i mean we could since most of us have special abilities or something or atleast someone with combat experience¨ he said as he stood there looking for guards, hoping the would not come he found a bench to sit on.

Silvia again heard the sound of raised voices, yet this time it seemed it was not her unruly "master". If her fellow slaves didn't lower their voices, they'd attract completely unwanted attention. With a disapproving frown, she began to make her way over to them to warn of the impending threat that could come with carelessness.

@,

Splinter smiled as trotting up to Pancake after cleaning up the glass. ''That sounds like a good plan. Maybe we can gather some more people to join our.. As I would want to call it, 'Vox Populi' against this hellish Equestria. ''Name's Splinter, Splinter Birchwood. You never knew since you guys always called me Number 3.'' Splinter said.

(('Vox Populi' is a latin phrase that means Voice Of The People))

Silvia again heard the sound of raised voices, yet this time it seemed it was not her unruly "master". If her fellow slaves didn't lower their voices, they'd attract completely unwanted attention. With a disapproving frown, she began to make her way over to them to warn of the impending threat that could come with carelessness.

Ashwing nearly jumped as the screaming mare came dashing to him ¨dont scare me...¨ he whispered while she was talking, after she finished he thought for awhile ¨well, HOW would we do it, i mean we could since most of us have special abilities or something or atleast someone with combat experience¨ he said as he stood there looking for guards, hoping the would not come he found a bench to sit on.

"So, are you ponies with me, or not? We need to stop that hated Demence! We're all Pegasi and Unicorns, right? We can stop him if we work together. We're not slaves. We need a real ruler. A nicer one. Demence has caused havoc all over Equestria, and he turned spoiled because WE are always serving him. We need to reach him a lesson once and for all."

@

''I don't think a lesson would be enough for that weak bastard. The only kind of lesson I can think of is me cramming a nightstick up h- Nevermind.. I think I just got carried away.'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''But I'm in 100 percent. He's gone too far, and the six of us know for sure. We gotta stop him before he goes over the edge.''

Pancake looked at the others for approval. She was nervous herself about this plan.. she never actually stood up to Demence. He was too threatening to stand up to. She would go if the others went too, as she can think up something while they were talking. 

"So, are you ponies with me, or not? We need to stop that hated Demence! We're all Pegasi and Unicorns, right? We can stop him if we work together. We're not slaves. We need a real ruler. A nicer one. Demence has caused havoc all over Equestria, and he turned spoiled because WE are always serving him. We need to reach him a lesson once and for all."

¨well, we dont know how to do it at first, second how would we do it?¨ he asked as the mare started babbling again ¨also just to point out, not all of us are combat trained, ive just learned two things that can hurt... One being something that can kill me, the other is using my hooves¨

Silvia frowned contemplativly. It would seem they were all now planning insurgence against Demence...When exactly did that become a thing? She looked from one pony to another. She had no idea what the others were thinking, and in her mind, the proposition sounded more desperate then confident. How would just the six of them succeed?

Explanations and tactics she had read about in stories came to mind... Their situation almost reminded her of the novel Red Dawn. Almost...

"Even if we do succeed," she began softly, "and that is a very big if...Who would ascend as ruler afterwards? I doubt the six of us know how to run a kingdom. How would we rebuild the kingdom, both physically and economically? We need to actually be prepared for this"

She turned her head, looking away from them and towards the room where, just behind the door, Demence was sitting on the throne. The thought twisted her heart in anger and indignance.

"I'm not saying I'm with you... Yet." She turned back towards them, "Assure me that we can take care of such things and I'll join..."

Silvia frowned contemplativly. It would seem they were all now planning insurgence against Demence...When exactly did that become a thing? She looked from one pony to another. She had no idea what the others were thinking, and in her mind, the proposition sounded more desperate then confident. How would just the six of them succeed?

Explanations and tactics she had read about in stories came to mind... Their situation almost reminded her of the novel Red Dawn. Almost...

"Even if we do succeed," she began softly, "and that is a very big if...Who would ascend as ruler afterwards? I doubt the six of us know how to run a kingdom. How would we rebuild the kingdom, both physically and economically? We need to actually be prepared for this"

She turned her head, looking away from them and towards the room where, just behind the door, Demence was sitting on the throne. The thought twisted her heart in anger and indignance.

"I'm not saying I'm with you... Yet." She turned back towards them, "Assure me that we can take care of such things and I'll join..."

"We will. We'll rule peacefully and split the power. Each one of us will have a responsibility. Being fair. Economy, architecture, education.. we can do it. But, DEMENCE certainly can't. We can run a kingdom. We can even bring Celestia and Luna back after they have been banished."

Sunset looked at the group from above. She had felt trapped when the others had come over and started talking, so she had flown to the chandelier hanging from the ceiling. She wasn't sure whether it was a good or bad thing that nopony had come up to coax her down.

Were they really willing to try this? Then again, nopony here had much to lose. Especially not her, being the youngest and seeing as she had still been in the orphanage when He had sent those missiles.

But still, the fact that they were alive, as well as that army, had to mean something. Their families could still be alive. They all had to know that.Were they really willing to risk their lives when there was this possibility?

Sunset Sky made a decision and flew down to address the group.

"I don't think you all should go through with this. If anypony, it should be m-m-me. All your families are probably still alive. You shouldn't be risking your lives when there's that possibility."

Ashwing looked at the mare that flew down from the roof a second ago ¨my family is dead, well i dont really wanna tell why but it was before demence¨ he said as he sat down on the bench ¨anyways, we could get this running and see if celestia and luna comes back¨

@,

''Believe me.. If my family is out there somewhere, they're probably on the verge of death. I just wanna avenge all of the fillies and colts who had become orphans thanks to Demence.'' Splinter said darkly as picking up a small pebble on the floor and throwing it in Demence's direction.

Silvia narrowed her eyes, pondering their idea thoughtfully. Their were pros and cons to every insurgence, and that was certainly the case with theirs. There was, of course, dying at the hands of an insane tyrant and his army, and leaving thier beloved kingdom in the hands of said tyrant. However; there was the chance that they could succeed, ushering forth the dawn of a new, blessedly peaceful era. Even if they were killed, there was an upside. They'd certainly leave an impression on those who were still alive, encouraging whoever was left to keep fighting.

It seemed that no matter what came of it, nothing would ever be the same.

"Alright...I will join you..."

(edited)

@,

''Believe me.. If my family is out there somewhere, they're probably on the verge of death. I just wanna avenge all of the fillies and colts who had become orphans thanks to Demence.'' Splinter said darkly as picking up a small pebble on the floor and throwing it in Demence's direction.

At the stallion's mention of orphans, Sunset's ears flattened and she backed up a few steps, hiding behind her mane. She opened her wings slightly, ready to dart back up to the chandelier.

"I-Ill join y-you , I-I have nothjing to lose... B-b-but... Wh-what if we all fail?"

A shiver ran through the young Pegasus' body, not out of temperature, but fear. She was afraid to be having this conversation. Afraid to even think of what would happen if they couldn't beat Him. She scolded herself. She was probably the only weak one here.

"E-Either way, I-I don't think we sh-should just attack right away, b-blindly. W-we should lay low for a few days. M-Maybe find something to attack with or s-something..."

((@@aRegularPony, feel free to have Demence call Sunset in. # 4!))

Edited by Silent Dawn

(edited)

MacHayver had been sitting in the shadows the whole time, listening to this cinversation. He looked down and the number blazed into his fur; "6."

He emerged from the corner and stepped over to the othe rslaves. "We have to rebel. I don't have anything to fight for but myself, and that's reason enough. I'm more than just some stupid number, and I refuse to waste away as a slave here, and the only thing anypony remember about me is a stupid number!"

He looked around at the other ponies, and nodded. "Everything we know is gone, because Equestria wasn't prepared for such a threat. They never were prepared for threats, they relied on the top defenses. I know, because if those failed, I was guilted into cleaning up the mess. But the point is, we actually know first hand what this colt is like, and we can take him down. Otherwise, we'll rot here, and our tombstone will simply have a number; if we even get one. Nothing that says who we were and how we effect other ponies, just a number. And what's left of not my pride or dignity, since both of thos eare dead, but my identity, refuses for that to happen. Now who's with us! We must rebel and free ourselves!" He threw his forehoof up in the air, and looked up to the ky.

Edited by Windy Scamper