Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why I have been absent

Button Mash

Hey everypony, 

For those who noticed I was gone I thought I should tell you why, and come clean about some things.

First of all the reason I have been gone for so long is because I have just come out of a very dark place In my life, for the past 2 years my life has just been going downhill 3 months ago I was put into hospital after I tried to kill myself, my mum came into my room just as I had swallowed a bunch of pills, she made me drop what I had left in my hand and called the hospital. Up until today I was in rehab, they have been so helpful in getting me to like myself and my life again. I hope you understand that I thought there was no way out.

Now I must tell you lovely people one other thing. I am actually a girl. I lied because I just wanted to fit in and not really be noticed, but that was wrong to lie to you all. I am so so sooo sorry! My name Is Sam, I am 17 years old.

I hope you all will understand, but I understand if you don't like me anymore.

Hey girl... we're here for you. If you want to talk to another brony or have something to ask then i'm here. I would like to be the first to welcome you back to life. This song is for you...

plus my siggy has something to say too :*
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really remember you but I'm glad your safe and sound and loving life again. Times are rough for some people and I am glad that you were one of the fortunate ones that were unable to follow through with your original method of dealing with the hardship. Remember that life is a gift and not a privilege and live life to the fullest everyday because after all we only get one to live. Have a fantastic life! ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the mlp forums wink.png

enjoy your stay and have a great time ! biggrin.png

Hope you have some fun :P