Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP theme park attraction.

comicpony

If there were to be a My Little Pony theme park section at Disney, Universal, or if Hasbro was to open it's own theme park, what attractions would it have?

Here are some ideas:

Rainbow Dash's C-Force: A high speed thrill ride though the skies of Equestria.

Sugar Cube Corner: Where park patrons can by cookies, cakes, and other baked goods.

Fluttershy's Musical Animal Cavalcade: An audio animatronic show of animals singing songs from MLP:FIM

Sweet Apple Acres Tour Ride: Applejack narrorates this dark ride through Sweet Apple Acres.

Those are just a few ideas for a MLP theme park section, any other ideas post them here.

• Brohoof 6

Rainbow Dashs Sonic Boom - Fast Multiple Corkscrew Coaster
Rarity's Boutique - Girls can get all decked out and all genders can buy all kinds of MLP clothing
Pinkie Pie's Party Palace - A lot like Mr Toad's Ride, indoor quickly turning cars skirt you through Ponyville where you dash past all the background ponies while she sings Smile Smile Smile.
Fluttershy's Cottage - Petting Zoo
Applejack's Farm - Train goes around the farm which shows off members of her family off to the side. Food court soutside the station.
Twilight's Library - Barnes & Noble weirdly situated in the middle of a theme park. They will have a gift shop there.

Hey we can dream can't we....

Need more rides through... maybe a CMC ride!

• Brohoof 3

If you're talking about a CMC ride, Scootaloo would definitely make a good theme for a theme park ride! I'm not sure what the ride would be exactly, but it could be alike a coaster for the smaller ones...?

• Brohoof 1

I'm actually making a Wonderbolt Academy Theme Park in RCT3. All I need is a capture card and everything. I'm planning to make a full MLP theme park in RCT3 sometime in the future. 

But for now:

Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom Experience: A high speed launched coaster with inversions and of stuff. Has a sky theme

Alternatively: Rainbow Dash's Free-Flying Experience: A flying coaster that puts riders in the POV of a fast free-flight with inversions. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm actually making a Wonderbolt Academy Theme Park in RCT3. All I need is a capture card and everything. I'm planning to make a full MLP theme park in RCT3 sometime in the future. 

But for now:

Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom Experience: A high speed launched coaster with inversions and of stuff. Has a sky theme

Alternatively: Rainbow Dash's Free-Flying Experience: A flying coaster that puts riders in the POV of a fast free-flight with inversions. 

My RCT3 park has a stormrunner coaster named Soarin' :) (And the cotton candy stand is called Pinkie Pie's)

Now, if an MLP-themed attraction were ever to make it to a theme park, I don't see it being a particularly intense roller coaster. Nothing on the level of Leviathan or Kingda Ka for example. Remember the target audience; if an attraction got licensed it'd be primarily sought out by parents taking their young children. They wouldn't have the Brony audience in mind, the same reason that most Brony merchandise comes from user portfolios on webstores. It'd still be sought out by groups of Bronies now and again on a day trip n.n

If each of the Mane 6 had their own theme park attraction, I'd put it like this:

• Twilight Sparkle would have... if you've ever been on the Peter Pan ride at Disneyland Paris, you'll know what I mean. The ride car going through something magical or relative to Ponyville.
  • Applejack would have a rodeo ride/bucking bull. Alternatively, she could have the fairground ride they call the "Lasso", where you stand against a section of wall within a spinning car and as it spins, the centrifugal force pins you to your wall. If I can find a video to showcase it, I will.
  • Pinkie Pie would have a stall-tier bungee jumping attraction. All that time she spends bouncing, and jumping super high, it fits to a T. Either that or a river rapids themed with candy. Maybe if an effect made the river look like chocolate, or lemonade :) and the river rapids could go past giant candy canes and ring doughnuts. Y'know what, any ride themed with sweets would do.
  • Rainbow Dash would have an Enterprise ride, purple and green, called the Dizzitron, which would be a tribute to her Wonderbolts aspirations and training. Either that or an actual rollercoaster, perhaps LIM launched or glider coaster.
  • Rarity would have a Teacups ride; those ones where you're in a spinning teacup on a spinning disc, on another spinning disc. This would be a tribute to her classiness, as tea is very much stereotyped. n.n
  • Fluttershy would definitely have a safari ride. Not much else to say; that's Fluttershy through and though :P
  • Brohoof 2

I would love to see the dizzy machine, whatever it's called, from Wonderbolts Academy make an appearance.

If not, then all I can think of right now is another Rainbow Dash rollercoaster.

But for now:

I was just thinking that this is something that would be cool to build in Rollercoaster Tycoon!! If you ever do try to get us some screesnhot or video screengrabs as that would be awesome.

Actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C75hrJHvSgs

A few videos exist.

I could likely make a park in RCT2 as i never made the jump

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

What about a mini club scene where DJ pon 3 could play some jams and everyone could dance and hang out?

They should def have rock candy marked as like...Spike's snacks or something like that in the cafe haha

Also, Luna and Celestia's old castle could be featured as a sort of "haunted house" ride 

And finally, I think it'd be really cute if they had a sort of "airbrush tattooing" place where people could get 'cutie marks'

and maybe it could be modeled after the CMC clubhouse  :D

It sounds like a great idea. I could imagine a sonic rainboom coaster or a Pinkie Pie ferris wheel or just a carousel of all the characters.

OMG a carousel! Why did no one else think of this? >w<

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

My now picture is telling about my darkside com about me and will do Attack my friend. in our so angry and sad, bot the wors vos i can't control myself (this picture is not telling about my life, this is own of my fantasy ider)post-25684-0-39383200-1400450639_thumb.png

(edited)

Oh man, I'd love to see a carousel based on the Carousel Boutique, and it'd be three stories tall, like the actual Carousel Boutique, and every one of the horses that you'd ride would be one of her mannequins wearing a different outfit Rarity had made in the show :D

That'd be amazing :wub:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

• 10 months later...

Twilight: Library=Gift Shop with the look and feel of her library. And Twi can tell you about the books.

Rarity: Carousel Boutique=Clothing and Accessory Souvenir shop with the look and feel of her Boutique. Rarity can give you fashion advice

Pinkie Pie: Sugarcube Corner=Baked Goods and Sweet Shoppe where they sell random sweets that Pinkie created (Cherrychanga).

Fluttershy: Animal Shelter= Petting Zoo where Fluttershy can tell you how to handle/take care of animals.

Rainbow Dash: High Flying Speed Course. She'll race (and beat) you through several mind-bending sky based obstacles and tell you how an expert flier like her stays focused.

Applejack: Hayride around her farm while she shows you exactly what she and her family does on the farm.

There would be a merry-go-round with the MLP characters that you could ride on. Princess Celestia would be the safety announcer and the Pegasus and Alicorns would go up and down while the earth ponies and unicorns would stay in place.