Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EQG Image [Possible Spoiler, so be warned]

Carbon Maestro

(edited)

Although this was later taken down by the same source from that imgur leak, this is a different pic that could bring a little curiousity. It does however, address a major thing when turning from pony to human.

However I'm unsure if this is legitimate so please refrain from considering this canon. The quality of this was way higher than the crappy cell phone images that the person posted, so I there's a good chance that this is fake (in my opinion, but please decide for yourselves).

Are you sure? YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

tumblr_inline_mo1tf8KSOi1qz4rgp_zps369ae

I was laughing so hard for some strange reason.

Edited by Carbon Maestro

Oh lordy...

My bet's on it just being some perverted fan's photoshop, but since I have no idea what the context of this image is I can't say for myself whether it's legitimate or not.

If it is in the movie though it could make for a pretty funny scene, or perhaps an awkward one.

• Brohoof 1

Well, Applejack said that they don't usually wear clothes anyway. :-/

This brings up a very good question as to what Equestria Girls is rated by the MPAA anyway.  I haven't seen anything about that yet.

Although this was later taken down by the same source from that imgur leak, this is a different pic that could bring a little curiousity. It does however, address a major thing when turning from pony to human.

However I'm unsure if this is legitimate so please refrain from considering this canon. The quality of this was way higher than the crappy cell phone images that the person posted, so I there's a good chance that this is fake (in my opinion, but please decide for yourselves).

Are you sure? YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

img-1537610-1-tumblr_inline_mo1tf8KSOi1q

I was laughing so hard for some strange reason.

Common sense, kid.

Why would there be tits and ass in a marketing campaign by Hasbro to sell more ponies to girls show for kids.

• Brohoof 1

Well...that was...er...

I thought this movie was for kids.  That doesn't seem very child friendly.  I think it might be a fanmade image.

Is it wrong to feel turned on by that?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This is most likely just some screwy nonsense. But then again- she is used to not wearing clothes. Nah they wouldn't put that in a move made by Hasbro. Then again- would they?

Edited by Dinky Doodle

That has "fake" written all over it.

Although I would admit that I know this movie is supposed to be for teenagers instead of kids this time, I'm 100% certain that is a fake picture.

It's probably made by some fan of MLP who didn't like EqG and wanted others to turn from it.

Besides, just like Sheogorath said, I doubt that's the shape of their bodies.

• Brohoof 1