request shop Dopey Hooves Signature Shop

Dopey Hooves

(edited)

Well, if you read the rules I said to be self explanatory. If you wanted to have stars in it and a space cloud thing you should have said something before hand. I'll do what I can. 

Edited by Dopey Hooves

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Thank you Dopey!!! That was pretty quick i thought it would be finnished for like 2 weeks. I think you made my idea even better!  I might ask for more soon just because i like your work, if its alright with you. Thanks for your hard work :)

Edited by MLP_Rainbow

Thank you Dopey!!! That was pretty quick i thought it would be finnished for like 2 weeks. I think you made my idea even better!  I might ask for more soon just because i like your work, if its alright with you. Thanks for your hard work smile.png

Eh, it took me kind of while. Because, I hadn't really checked my shop for a couple of days. So I had to do all of that. Then I had to think of what I could do that would be kind of like the request you gave me. I'm glad you like it. No, problem I am always active most of the time. Your welcome. 

Looks like I am going to be busy for the next month xD. Jk everyone your signatures will be done by the end of the week. Thanks for requesting!

CrimsonDazzle_zps02c7555d.jpg?t=13721158

Here's your signature. Sorry it's a bit blurry. But, I hope you like it. If you want anything fixed

just tell me. 

Thanks for requesting!

Um,her name is Marie, not Maria. >.< lol (filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler)

Um,her name is Marie, not Maria. >.< lol (filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler)

OK I will fix that. Thanks for pointing that out. I think I might try and new style for your signature.

Here you go. Sorry for the typo. Anyways I hope you love it like you love Marie!

JakeandMarie_zps8559a2df.jpg?t=137218776

Thanks for requesting!

img-1591105-1-images_zps8ebc3a39.png

Here's your signature. It was a challenge to cram everything in there. But, I hope you like it.

Enjoy!

Thanks for requesting!

The image you requested was too blurry to add to the signature. I thought since you wanted like a music typed signature I would do this image. The font you requested was not available. I am sorry for not doing what you asked but, I wanted to at least make it like you wanted. I hope you like it.

img-1591105-2-RainbowDash_zps414eec4f.jp

Thanks for requesting!

images_zpsd70298fc.png?t=1372122267

Here's your signature. I thought it turned out pretty cool. What do you think? Well, I hope you

enjoy it. If you want anything changed just ask.

Thanks for ordering!

It's great,thank you sooo much!! That is all I really have to say,but I still have some characters left.Agggg. But anyway,Thank you again!!

OK I will fix that. Thanks for pointing that out. I think I might try and new style for your signature.

Here you go. Sorry for the typo. Anyways I hope you love it like you love Marie!

JakeandMarie_zps8559a2df.jpg?t=137218776

Thanks for requesting!

Thank you. :3 I can't wait to show her this! (I wish there weren't so much filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler)

I have no clue how to add signatures without putting them in an attachment first. lol So I'll just repost it here. XD Thanks again!

Could you do a sig for me, if its not too much bother?

Firstly, the sig has to feature these two chaps

Axel_So_Flattered.jpg

ponywithbackground3_by_bleedingfuryx020-

First one on the left (just the guy) and the second one on the right (just the pony). Background is a firestorm. Text is "Pyromaniacs since 1337" in whatever font suits you.

Good luck and thanks a million. If it's too hard, then PM me and I'll figure out something else.

(edited)

Could I possibly get one with my name and this picture of Pinkie Pie? http://doktorrainbowfridge.deviantart.com/art/18-Pinkie-Pie-The-Pinkie-Clock-03-00-339194103  With maybe a green like this and black background?  Or letters?  Or whatever?  I trust you'll come up with something awesome. img-1596550-1-smile.png

Your signature is finished. I really hope you enjoy it. If you want anything changed just ask me.

Have a nice day!

img-1596550-2-800px-Green_and_Black_flag

Thanks for requesting.

Can you make one with my oc  (ifyouwantthefilejustpmme) Pallete puddle with some splashes of paint saying her name :'D 

= v= your siggys are so cute btw~

I didn't have a paint splash font so I just kind of made the background like little paint spalshes. I hope you love this as much as I did xP.

PalletePuddleSig_zps4e37ec99.jpg?t=13722

Thanks for requesting!

Could you do a sig for me, if its not too much bother?

Firstly, the sig has to feature these two chaps

img-1593837-1-Axel_So_Flattered.jpg

img-1593837-2-ponywithbackground3_by_ble

First one on the left (just the guy) and the second one on the right (just the pony). Background is a firestorm. Text is "Pyromaniacs since 1337" in whatever font suits you.

Good luck and thanks a million. If it's too hard, then PM me and I'll figure out something else.

Umm I don't think I can do this signature. Firstly the first image is too blurry. If you could get me a better quality of the first image I will do your signature. If you could get me another image of your OC that would be great.

Edited by Dopey Hooves

Your signature is finished. I really hope you enjoy it. If you want anything changed just ask me.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for requesting.

I didn't have a paint splash font so I just kind of made the background like little paint spalshes. I hope you love this as much as I did xP.

img-1596550-3-PalletePuddleSig_zps4e37ec

Thanks for requesting!

Umm I don't think I can do this signature. Firstly the first image is too blurry. If you could get me a better quality of the first image I will do your signature. If you could get me another image of your OC that would be great.

GAHHH SO CUTE  Thank you so sosososososooooo much its so adorable <3

(fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller filler fillerfiller filler and some extra filler hohohoho)

Well if you get any free time, Mind making me a Luna signature! would like to have her siting on a moon with my name on it and have it saying "Love all hate none, may Princess Luna be with you". Like I said if you get some free time and can make it, Sweet and thank you very much! if you can't its all good, and thank you for making signatures for us ponies :)

Hey, so I was hoping you could do a signature with my name and OC (I'll send you a pic by PM if you want). I'm not too bothered about font, just something cheerful and bright, preferably blue,  and for background would it possible to have either a grassy one, or just black with little stars?

The big thing I was hoping for, if it's possible, is if you could also please include my tulpae in the signature. I'm not very good at drawing, but essentially they are just two foxes, one a pale grey/slightly blueish dogfox (think "russian blue cat")  and the other an electric blue vixen with a white breast and wings (although the wings aren't necessary if that's too hard). Please let me know if this is too much to ask for. :)  

I have a request and a question. ^^ If I link you an image to my OC would you be able to use that picture to make a signature? ohmy.png Thanks for doing this thread. biggrin.png It's a neat idea. 

Of course you can link me to an image of your OC silly and I can make you a signature if you give me a image.  

Well if you get any free time, Mind making me a Luna signature! would like to have her siting on a moon with my name on it and have it saying "Love all hate none, may Princess Luna be with you". Like I said if you get some free time and can make it, Sweet and thank you very much! if you can't its all good, and thank you for making signatures for us ponies smile.png

I always have time to cram stuff into my schedule for y'all. A Luna signature huh? Never done one of those so I am excited. 

Hey, so I was hoping you could do a signature with my name and OC (I'll send you a pic by PM if you want). I'm not too bothered about font, just something cheerful and bright, preferably blue,  and for background would it possible to have either a grassy one, or just black with little stars?

The big thing I was hoping for, if it's possible, is if you could also please include my tulpae in the signature. I'm not very good at drawing, but essentially they are just two foxes, one a pale grey/slightly blueish dogfox (think "russian blue cat")  and the other an electric blue vixen with a white breast and wings (although the wings aren't necessary if that's too hard). Please let me know if this is too much to ask for. smile.png

Ok, I will PM you. I might just ask you what you mean first then  I can get down to work. 

(edited)

For the first image, it won't be easy, but I'll give it a shot. As for the second image, do you want it without a background or something?

*Update* Here's another image I found of Axel. Its about as HD as you could get in the interwebz

Axel-screencap1-axel-16291890-545-408.jp

And there is the new image of my OC you requested. Here ya go *piles the load on Dopey Hooves*, thanks and good luck *marches out the door, closes firmly*. Oh, by the way I'd like a new text for this signature, "The Masters of Fire".

mypony_without_background_by_bleedingfur

Edited by Firebolt Blitz

Have a nice day!

Thanks for requesting.

img-1596550-3-PalletePuddleSig_zps4e37ec

Thanks for requesting!

It's perfect, I love it!  Thank you so much for making it for me, and you got it all done super quick too! 

Yay!  Thank you!  I'm going to go try to put it where it goes now. :D

Well if you get any free time, Mind making me a Luna signature! would like to have her siting on a moon with my name on it and have it saying "Love all hate none, may Princess Luna be with you". Like I said if you get some free time and can make it, Sweet and thank you very much! if you can't its all good, and thank you for making signatures for us ponies smile.png

I tried to get your name onto the moon but, it was just uhh I couldn't do it. So, I just did the quote you gave me. If you want me to change anything just let me know.

purple_background_zps108447bb.jpg

Thanks for requesting!

Oh My Luna!Change anything?! are you kidding me!? this is perfect! ahh thank you so much! I love it to death! its just what I asked for thank you oh so very much biggrin.png

Your welcome, enjoy! If you ever want a new signature i'm the right guy for the job. Talk to you later :).

For the first image, it won't be easy, but I'll give it a shot. As for the second image, do you want it without a background or something?

*Update* Here's another image I found of Axel. Its about as HD as you could get in the interwebz

img-1597069-1-Axel-screencap1-axel-16291

And there is the new image of my OC you requested. Here ya go *piles the load on Dopey Hooves*, thanks and good luck *marches out the door, closes firmly*. Oh, by the way I'd like a new text for this signature, "The Masters of Fire".

img-1597069-2-mypony_without_background_

OK, I came close to a comparasion. The image you gave me the first and second time was not suited for what I was trying to make you so I just stepped in.

background-grey-4_zpsacebf7d0.jpg

If you want anything change just tell me. 

Thanks for requesting!

Hello! I'd like to request... Something... I have no idea what... I'm terrible at deciding... Something... With no text... Maybe... I dunno... Lyra? No, no, Pinkie! No, maybe Equestria Girls themed? Oh, I give up, just give me something... Cute. Yeah, cute! That's it, I want cute! Can you do that? Can you make me cute? I want Vinyl Scratch cute. That's what I want. Vinyl Scratch cute with no text.

Hello! I'd like to request... Something... I have no idea what... I'm terrible at deciding... Something... With no text... Maybe... I dunno... Lyra? No, no, Pinkie! No, maybe Equestria Girls themed? Oh, I give up, just give me something... Cute. Yeah, cute! That's it, I want cute! Can you do that? Can you make me cute? I want Vinyl Scratch cute. That's what I want. Vinyl Scratch cute with no text.

xD So I guess were going CUTEY STYLE. Welp I think I can do that. Just cute Vinyl Scracth no text. Good thing you said no text. Probably would have done text if ya didn't say that.

Mmk~ Thanks. XD I actually changed my mind could you make me a signature of Vinyl Scratch on the right and Octavia on the left with is saying "Music is music no matter what kind."? :o That would be lovely if you did! :D 

(edited)

Mmk~ Thanks. XD I actually changed my mind could you make me a signature of Vinyl Scratch on the right and Octavia on the left with is saying "Music is music no matter what kind."? ohmy.png That would be lovely if you did! biggrin.png

Of course. Your signature will not be finished for some time. I will be be going onto vacation tomorrow. For a couple of days. But, for sure I will finished your signature up as fast as I can.

I this is actually pretty darn cute if you ask me. I think Vinyl Scratch is like the cutest filly. So cute xD anyways.

blue-abstract-background_zps33d1f4b1.jpg

Hope you like it.

Thanks for requesting!

Edited by Dopey Hooves