Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Blank Flank Academy

DarligPegasi

Oh right sorry I totally read that after I posted.

His name is Spark Bolt there are no nonpony characters aloud besides zebras and my favorite icecream flavor is starbuck coffee flavor.

• Brohoof 1

Glowing Notes

Don't let romance dominate the RP

Birthday Cake ice cream

Here is my pony. Lets say that she never moved, so since most ponies there were talented musician, she never got an offer for the solo.

Now, she still doesn't have her talent but she does like to sing from time to time.

• Brohoof 1

@@slimmyjimjim,

Awesome! Spark Bolt is accepted! He will be in Room 1 with a zebra that I am about to make, so he isn't alone...

@@dyaviator,

Glace Incendie is accepted! I just now realized that I should have put a temporary ban on unicorns, but no biggie! He will be in Room 6 with Masquerade and Regal.

:o There's oatmeal flavored ice cream/yogurt?

@,

Glowing Notes is accepted. She will be in Room 5 with Lana Clouds.

(edited)

@@slimmyjimjim,

Awesome! Spark Bolt is accepted! He will be in Room 1 with a zebra that I am about to make, so he isn't alone...

@@dyaviator,

Glace Incendie is accepted! I just now realized that I should have put a temporary ban on unicorns, but no biggie! He will be in Room 6 with Masquerade and Regal.

ohmy.png There's oatmeal flavored ice cream/yogurt?

@,

Glowing Notes is accepted. She will be in Room 5 with Lana Clouds.

Thank you for excepting my colt in the academy.

I just hope one day there will be. I mean, who doesn't like oatmealderpy_emoticon2.png

Edited by dyaviator
  • Brohoof 1

OATMEAL? Are you CRAZY?

Haha I love quoting pinkie. Anyhow, thanks or accepting Glowing Notes. I'll get her to get there soon. Just posting for Snow and Sunset.

@ @@DarligPegasi

OH SHOOT!

I forgot that Sunset's reason for being in this RP was that she was never adopted. SHOOT.

Is it okay with the two of you that we just say that she was left with a picture of her birth parents and put it out or something? If so, ill edit my post. I just don't want her to have been adopted in this.

(DarligPegasi, I mentioned you because you're the GM, even if darklord has no qualms with it, it all comes down to what you say.)

• Brohoof 2

OATMEAL? Are you CRAZY?

Haha I love quoting pinkie. Anyhow, thanks or accepting Glowing Notes. I'll get her to get there soon. Just posting for Snow and Sunset.

@ @@DarligPegasi

OH SHOOT!

I forgot that Sunset's reason for being in this RP was that she was never adopted. SHOOT.

Is it okay with the two of you that we just say that she was left with a picture of her birth parents and put it out or something? If so, ill edit my post. I just don't want her to have been adopted in this.

(DarligPegasi, I mentioned you because you're the GM, even if darklord has no qualms with it, it all comes down to what you say.)

Oh well that's completely okay with me. O.O I thought writing out all my words would reach the post limit. Ah, there it is. :D

(edited)

@@DarligPegasi,

Do you think it's too late for me to switch characters? I honestly think my new OC is better suited for this rp. His name is Diamond Dust, his link is in my sig. (Btw, I don't like controlling two characters so that won't happen) Unfortunately that will leave Splash without a roommate, since Dust is an earth pony...

NEVERMIND

Edited by Fancy Ram

(edited)

@,

Fine. He can be in Room 1 with Spark Bolt and Nuuro. Please don't switch again, because now as you previously stated, Blue Splash has no one to interact with rendering him useless for this part of the rp, which is essentially the longest part.

Edited by DarligPegasi

@@DarligPegasi,

No no it's fine I decided to stay as Volt for that exact reason. It would complicate things and I didn't want that to happen. Sorry if that bothered you :derp: 

@@DarligPegasi, Also... I kind of replied to the rp thread and Volt was talking to Splash. So if you don't mind, could you respond back?

• Brohoof 1

I was wondering what time the ponies should go to bed at? So we can start the school and stuffs biggrin.png.

@@DarligPegasi,

No no it's fine I decided to stay as Volt for that exact reason. It would complicate things and I didn't want that to happen. Sorry if that bothered you derpy_emoticon2.png

@@DarligPegasi, Also... I kind of replied to the rp thread and Volt was talking to Splash. So if you don't mind, could you respond back?

Whoops! Sorry guys! For some reason I wasn't getting alerts/notifications about the roleplay. I'll respond now and the time period will change.

@@Skye42,

You can join, but your character would be in a dorm alone. But I mean at the moment we're in the cafeteria, and really no one will be spending much time in the dorms anymore.

So yeah post your character so I can check it out. ^^

(edited)

@@Skye42,

That is completely fine! So Rorona is going to be in the Dorm of the Spells in Room 7. Hopefully someone will join later and she'll get a roommate. You can post on the rp thread now. happy.png Everyone's in the cafeteria now.

Edited by DarligPegasi

@@Skye42,

That is completely fine! So Rorona is going to be in the Dorm of the Spells in Room 7. Hopefully someone will join later and she'll get a roommate. You can post on the rp thread now. img-1593490-1-happy.png Everyone's in the cafeteria now.

Hey I can join if you want. Here's my OC'S profile http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pink-mist-r3726 she's an adventurer who loves everything tech and loves to meet friends. Unfortunately she hasn't received her cutie mark yet, so she's perfect!! Hopefully she can still join.

@, @@Skye42,

:o That's awesome! Pink Mist is accepted!

Unfortunately she will also be in a dorm alone. D: No, you know what, let's say that your intended dorm room is under construction or had a bad leak, so you were moved to Rorona's dorm room, temporarily. Just so you won't be alone forever.

Anyway that would be Dorm of the Spells Room 7

OH WAIT!!!!!!1!!!!1!!! I forgot to tell you my fave ice-cream flavour! :3

Drum-roll please! *dramatic drum-roll*

Ta-Da! It's triple choc. XP

• Brohoof 1

Blank Flank Academy

Where nopony is judged and everypony is given a wide variety of sources and materials to help them find their special talent!

Schedule:

Breakfast

Botany

Meteorology

Fancy Cuisine

Pastry Cuisine

Lunch

Physical Education

Study Hall/Magical Studies*

*Unicorns only

Free time

Bed Time/Lights Out!

Dorm of the Sky:

(Pegasi)

Volt Switch l Blue Splash Room 2

Electro Dash l Sunset Sky Room 4

Dorm of the Earth:

(Earth Ponies)

Snow Song l Flare Twist Room 3

Spark Bolt l Nuuro Room 1

Dorm of the Spells:

(Unicorns)

Lana Clouds l Glowing Notes Room 5

Masquerade l Regal l Glace Incendie Room 6

Rorona l Pink Mist Room 7

Rules for the Rp:

-No Gary Stus/Mary Sues

-Accepted Ages are 13+

-This rp is rated PG-13 for language.

-No Alicorns.

-Don't let romance dominate the rp.

-No Godmodding.

-I have the right to kick you out if you break the rules or if you are inactive.

-Only ponies, no non ponies. Zebras are allowed.

-The max characters you can have is three.

-Don't start role playing without my approval.

- Large OOC messages must be posted in this thread, not the rp thread.

-I will tell you when the time of day/class period changes.

(Feel free to ask any questions!)

Link to Character:

Give me a rule listed above so that I know you read the rules:

What's your favorite ice cream/yogurt flavor?

If I may join.

my first OC.

• name: Shadow
  • age 13
  • race Pegasus

My second OC.

• name: Neon Lights
  • race Unicorn

If I am not accepted that's fine.