Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Blank Flank Academy

DarligPegasi

(edited)

I'm seeing a lot of these around so....

Closed Until Further Notice

Rp thread: Clickity

Blank Flank Academy

Where nopony is judged and everypony is given a wide variety of sources and materials to help them find their special talent!

Schedule:

Breakfast

Botany

Meteorology

Fancy Cuisine

Pastry Cuisine

Lunch

Physical Education

Study Hall/Magical Studies*

*Unicorns only

Free time

Bed Time/Lights Out!

Dorm of the Sky:

(Pegasi)

Volt Switch l Blue Splash Room 2

Electro Dash l Sunset Sky Room 4

Dorm of the Earth:

(Earth Ponies)

Snow Song l Flare Twist Room 3

Spark Bolt l Nuuro Room 1

Dorm of the Spells:

(Unicorns)

Lana Clouds l Glowing Notes Room 5

Masquerade l Regal l Glace Incendie Room 6

Rorona l Pink Mist Room 7

Rules for the Rp:

-No Gary Stus/Mary Sues

-Accepted Ages are 13+

-This rp is rated PG-13 for language.

-No Alicorns.

-Don't let romance dominate the rp.

-No Godmodding.

-I have the right to kick you out if you break the rules or if you are inactive.

-Only ponies, no non ponies. Zebras are allowed.

-The max characters you can have is three.

-Don't start role playing without my approval.

- Large OOC messages must be posted in this thread, not the rp thread.

-I will tell you when the time of day/class period changes.

(Feel free to ask any questions!)

Link to Character:

Give me a rule listed above so that I know you read the rules:

What's your favorite ice cream/yogurt flavor?

Edited by DarligPegasi
  • Brohoof 1

OOOH! I was waiting for this role play idea to come out for a long time! XD Here is my oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lana-clouds-r3618

One of the rules is "No Alicorns." And my favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip but I do like chocolate ice cream with brownie bits XD.

OH! And you said three characters for a person? Does that mean UP TO three characters or do we need 3 oc's?

Thanks! I hope I'm accepted!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sunset Sky/F/Pegasus

One of the rules is "No Gary Stus/Mary Sues"

She shall be 15, and was at the orphanage, therefore not very good at lying an doesnt her CM.

Hmm...

I'll also add another character.

Snow Song/F/Earth

She never ran away, therefore never meeting Windfall, therefore she hasn't gotten her CM yet.

I have another OC that will join soon. I have yet to make her page but she is a unicorn.

Oh, and vanilla ice cream..

Edited by Silent Dawn

"Ponies only; no non-ponies" and I honestly really like plain old vanilla.

I'll be using Volt Switch, link in my sig. He never had a fascination with the weather team, therefore he didn't try to help them and subsequently never got his cutie mark.

OOOH! I was waiting for this role play idea to come out for a long time! XD Here is my oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lana-clouds-r3618

One of the rules is "No Alicorns." And my favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip but I do like chocolate ice cream with brownie bits XD.

OH! And you said three characters for a person? Does that mean UP TO three characters or do we need 3 oc's?

Thanks! I hope I'm accepted!

Awesome, accepted! And love the pet ferret named Draco, bit. xD Oh and yes I meant up to three characters. Thanks for asking that, I edited the rules to make it clearer.

Sunset Sky/F/Pegasus

One of the rules is "No Gary Stus/Mary Sues"

She shall be 15, and was at the orphanage, therefore not very good at lying an doesnt her CM.

Hmm...

I'll also add another character.

Snow Song/F/Earth

She never ran away, therefore never meeting Windfall, therefore she hasn't gotten her CM yet.

I have another OC that will join soon. I have yet to make her page but she is a unicorn.

Oh, and vanilla ice cream..

Okay, I have to say that Sunset Sky's bio is a bit confusing. Do you mind clarifying the part with the orphanage?

Snow Song is accepted!

"Ponies only; no non-ponies" and I honestly really like plain old vanilla.

I'll be using Volt Switch, link in my sig. He never had a fascination with the weather team, therefore he didn't try to help them and subsequently never got his cutie mark.

Volt Switch is accepted!

• Brohoof 1

Sweet. So uh... when does this rp start? Like how many people do we need to join? I also feel like there should be a weather class for pegasi where there is the magic class for the unicorns. I don't know what an earth pony would do though...

(edited)

Ah, sorry, I guess I wasn't very descriptive there, was I?

I meant that Sunset still hadn't gotten adopted, and therefore didnt have her CM, and since the only schooling she was getting was from the mares running the orphanage, she got enrolled in this academy.

The fact that she hasn't been adopted yet is also the reason for her being a very weak flyer. The mares taking care of the ponies at the orphanage were Earth Ponies, so the little bits of flying she knew were picked up discreetly from other Pegasus foals.

Edited by Silent Dawn

Sweet. So uh... when does this rp start? Like how many people do we need to join? I also feel like there should be a weather class for pegasi where there is the magic class for the unicorns. I don't know what an earth pony would do though...

Meteorology is the study of the weather. ^^

And we can start as soon as we get a few more people. Some characters need roommates. and there are more stallions than mares. So as soon as we get all of that sorted, then we can get to it.

Ah, sorry, I guess I wasn't very descriptive there, was I?

I meant that Sunset still hadn't gotten adopted, and therefore didnt have her CM, and since the only schooling she was getting was from the mares running the orphanage, she got enrolled in this academy.

The fact that she hasn't been adopted yet is also the reason for her being a very weak flyer. The mares taking care of the ponies at the orphanage were Earth Ponies, so the little bits of flying she knew were picked up discreetly from other Pegasus foals.

xD That's not really what I meant but okay. So I'm gonna take a guess and say that the time that Sunset Sky is in this rp is before the orphanage is bought?

Er, no, after.

She's like three when it gets bought. In her backstory I said that the original owners came back after the stallions got caught. She stays in that orphanage until she's adopted, unless I say otherwise for her to fit into a RP. In this case, she doesn't get adopted. She ends up at the school.

(edited)

Oh yea I forgot about that... hehe. Anyways yea that makes sense. I think that once everyone at least gets a roommate, we should start. Btw I think this RP is a cool idea :)

Edited by Fancy Ram
  • Brohoof 1

Er, no, after.

She's like three when it gets bought. In her backstory I said that the original owners came back after the stallions got caught. She stays in that orphanage until she's adopted, unless I say otherwise for her to fit into a RP. In this case, she doesn't get adopted. She ends up at the school.

Okay Sunset Sky is accepted.

Me apply now.

link to character: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/electro-dash-r1962

One rule so you know I read them: having love dominate the rp.
Favorite Ice cream flavour: CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!
Also do changelings count as non-pony? they have an equine form. So they kinds count I guess?

Well the rule was to not have love dominate the rp. xD But whatevs. And no, changelings are not allowed. I'd like to keep the rp with just the main stream ponies breeds and zebras.

Electro Dash is accepted!

Okay Sunset Sky is accepted.

Well the rule was to not have love dominate the rp. xD But whatevs. And no, changelings are not allowed. I'd like to keep the rp with just the main stream ponies breeds and zebras.

Electro Dash is accepted!

Woot!

Now I have something to do with my spare time!

Which is all the time...

(pause for awkward effect)

I'm seeing a lot of these around so....

Blank Flank Academy

Where nopony is judged and everypony is given a wide variety of sources and materials to help them find their special talent!

Schedule:

Breakfast

Botany

Meteorology

Fancy Cuisine

Pastry Cuisine

Lunch

Physical Education

Study Hall/Magical Studies*

*Unicorns only

Free time

Bed Time/Lights Out!

Dorm of the Sky:

(Pegasi)

Volt Switch l Blue Splash

Electro Dash l Sunset Sky

Dorm of the Earth:

(Earth Ponies)

Snow Song

Dorm of the Spells:

(Unicorns)

Lana Clouds

Masquerade

Rules for the Rp:

-No Gary Stus/Mary Sues

-Accepted Ages are 13+

-This rp is rated PG-13 for language.

-No Alicorns.

-Don't let romance dominate the rp.

-No Godmodding.

-I have the right to kick you out if you break the rules or if you are inactive.

-Only ponies, no non ponies. Zebras are allowed.

-The max characters you can have is three.

-Don't start role playing without my approval.

- Large OOC messages must be posted in this thread, not the rp thread.

-I will tell you when the time of day/class period changes.

(Feel free to ask any questions!)

Link to Character:

Give me a rule listed above so that I know you read the rules:

What's your favorite ice cream/yogurt flavor?

I was really wondering this. Will there be any antagonists in this role play? If so, who will be controlling them?

(edited)

Wow Ok we need some earth ponies here tongue.png I would volunteer but I don't really like controlling more than one character. If it comes down to it though, I'll use my OC Echo Sight, but as an earth pony. If that happens but more earth ponies join, then I'll take Echo out.

Edited by Fancy Ram

I was really wondering this. Will there be any antagonists in this role play? If so, who will be controlling them?

Um well it's really just a plain old slice of life university setting. So I didn't plan on having any antagonists. I mean really, everyone's a blank flank at this school so who would be an antagonist?

Wow Ok we need some earth ponies here img-1563140-1-tongue.png I would volunteer but I don't really like controlling more than one character. If it comes down to it though, I'll use my OC Echo Sight, but as an earth pony. If that happens but more earth ponies join, then I'll take Echo out.

Well that's nice of you. ^^

I feel like you should ban pegasi from joining until we have more unicorns and ESPECIALLY earth ponies

The pegasi have a much higher number of people than the other races.

(edited)

I feel like you should ban pegasi from joining until we have more unicorns and ESPECIALLY earth ponies

The pegasi have a much higher number of people than the other races.

Yeah, you're right, thanks. ^^

I guess I'll give another oc for the earth ponies. Here it is: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flare-twist-r3633

Hehe. Ummm...Do I need to do the rule, Ice cream thing again? img-1565454-1-biggrin.png

Ooh yay, thank ya much! And no you don't have to tell me your fave flavor again. xD

Flame Twist is accepted!

And unless someone else joins, in order to start this rp soon, the two unicorns might end up rooming together D: But technically Masquerade is gay, but still >: I don't like co-ed dorms. *gross sobbing*

Edited by DarligPegasi
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Eureka, @, @, @,

Okay awesome people! I'd hate for this to die before it starts, so let us begin! I've made the thread: (Here it be) So clicky! http://mlpforums.com/topic/63928-blank-flank-academy/

If other people want to join, they can do so laters. biggrin.png

Anyway so here are the rooms for your characters:

Dorm of the Sky:

(Pegasi)

Volt Switch l Blue Splash (Room 2)

Electro Dash l Sunset Sky (Room 4)

Dorm of the Earth:

(Earth Ponies)

Snow Song l Flare Twist (Room 3)

Dorm of the Spells:

(Unicorns)

Lana Clouds (Room 5)

Masquerade (Room 6)

Okay so...Lana Clouds and Masquerade are roomies until another stallion and another mare joins.

Edited by DarligPegasi

(edited)

This looks fun. Can I join this Rp? I'll be using Regal for this Rp if I am accepted. I could also make a earth pony if needed.

Oh awesome! Your character looks great and all, but I can't let you in to the rp, until you properly complete the sign up form. (Hint: Read the rules!)

Edited by DarligPegasi

I'll have a unicorn up soon :) yay for RP!

I'm making her page. You can probably expect her from 5-7 PM my time today.i have school

@,

Awesome, looking forward to see her! :D

@@Snowy Storm,

Hehe, alrightie then! Regal is accepted! You can start posting in the role play thread.

@@Eureka,

So now that Regal/Snow Storm has joined, Masquerade is in his dorm. But Silent Dawn is coming in with a new unicorn later so you won't be roomie-less for long, okay? ^_^

I'll just make a post saying that Masquerade got the wrong room number or something along those lines. Lana Clouds will still be in room 5 though.

I apologize for the confusion!

• Brohoof 1