Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Happenings in the Everfree RP

LittleRawr

@,

Minty looked at Lyona and nodded at her words. "What made you come back? I'm scared I was never going to see you again, since you were out at sea.." Minty asked, nuzzling up to Redwave. "You kept talking about your ship while we were in the Everfree Forest. Wh-what happened?"

img-1732961-1-redwavedarkavatar_by_cinde

"It is... difficult to explain. I had dire need to visit a friend who lives a great distance away." He nodded towards the tallest of the three guards, who carefully returned the gesture without removing his helmet. "I would not have gone so quietly had I not felt it was truly urgent."

He waved casually after the other mare.

"I'll be sure to taunt them appropriately Lyona" He smirked.

Edited by Cinderscribe

@,

Minty made a gesture for Redwave to go on with his story.  Minty really did think that he would proceed with his.. mare friend.. on the voyage. Yet she wouldn't point it out just yet. She didn't want to spoil the moment. She was too happy to put a damper on the situation at Redwave's return.

"There isn't a great deal more to tell: Bardic there helped me to understand what a grave error I had made." He shrugged. "We sailed straight back: followed the west current, I don't think anypony has made the journey so quickly before, we have Kingfisher to thank for that."

He nodded towards the last of the three 'guards' who either didn't notice or gave no acknowledgement of the comment: she simply yawned and went back to inspecting her cutlass.

"Minty, not staying beside you when you needed me was the worst mistake I have ever made." He said, humbled for possibly the first time in his life.

@

Minty smiled. "I-I can't even tell you how I felt while you were gone. I can't thank you enough for coming back." Minty replied, kissing Redwave.

(( OOC: Well, that escalated quickly. x3 So cute. Anyway, Silver and Cinder are taking a while making out.. Hehe. Sorrry. ))

• Brohoof 1

"Ahem!" Coughed the flustered stallion, his face turning a shade more fitting his name.

"There are no thanks required..." He glanced around cautiously, just in case Lyona had been wrong and Silver was actually within earshot - he still had a reputation to keep. "I was wrong to leave in such a fashion. It is I, who should be thanking you"

He glanced around again, more out of curiosity this time.

"The musical foal and his muse are certainly taking their time."

@

"Oh-uh, sorry. That was uncalled for.." Minty said in a sorry tone, looking away. She looked at the two doors that led to the room Celestia herself was in. "Y-yeah. They are taking a.. long while." Minty asked, wanting to see the Princess as soon as possible. "Is Redwave embarrassed to be with me?" Minty's heart ached, but still plastered a fake smile on her face.

Edited by Minty Wintergreen

@

"Minty..." Redwaves cocky demeanor sharpened ever so slightly into a more serious tone. "What will you do? Now that this is over I mean. Do you have a home someplace that you need to return to? Somepony waiting for you?"

He shuffled a hoof uncharacteristically nervously: he had an idea. A terrible idea, admittedly. It was a long shot, even for him. Hay, even Scribe would call it a long shot...

Edited by Cinderscribe

@

Minty thought for a moment. "Well, I think I'd be going back to Ponyville to my roommate, Moonshower. I lived there and worked as a Royal Guard there almost all of my life, since I have nowhere else to go. You know, back to my boring life." Minty sighed, looking at her hooves.

@

"Well, perhaps I have a proposition for you..." Redwaves tried to smirk. "You see, I have to help my friend Bardic return home in a few days. I was thinking that I may take the scenic route, perhaps said by a few of the islands I am yet to record..."

He shrugged.

"Perhaps you would be willing to join me for a while? I can assure you it would not be boring at the very least."

Edited by Cinderscribe

(( OOC: Well, that escalated quickly. x3 So cute. Anyway, Silver and Cinder are taking a while making out.. Hehe. Sorrry. ))

((OOC Yes, Silver likes to take his time with these things ;) Plus Silver's player is sick.))

Silver finally broke the kiss with Cinder. Well she hadn't slapped him, that was  good sign. "Perhaps we should catch up to the others" he said, not letting go of her and seeming in no hurry to move at all. He thought he could hear voices in the hallway outside but he couldn't make out what they were saying. he pulled Cinder into a tight hug.

"You when the fears came upon us in the forest my greatest one was losing you."

@

Minty was sort of taken aback by Redwave's question. "Ponyville might not be safe.. well, there was never even a little bit of danger in Ponyville. Hay, nothing happened since the return of Nightmare Moon!" Minty thought. "Sure! That sounds fun. Hope it isn't too dangerous."

@,

"What I mean to say is... well... I would much rather share the places I see with somepony who I care for. Even if just once." He continued without even hearing Minty's response over his own nervousness.

"The sunset over a volcanic lagoon, on an island never set hoof on... I never had reason to share the experience. Never anypony to share it with until now."

----------

img-1640777-1-cinderthumbnail_by_cinders

@@Mikestar,

'... cant we just stay here?... '

Cinder didn't move: simply enjoying the moment - still somewhat dazed by what had just happened. The rest of Equestria might as well have not existed to her at that moment: the world went as far as the walls of the room and no further.

"Uhm... Yeah... I guess we should." She said reluctantly, not really wanting to move. "I..."

She suddenly giggled as she remembered something.

"Heh, Lyona was right after all."

@

"Just once..? Redwave, I'd go anywhere if I knew that I was going to spend time with you." After answering Redwave's first question, Minty proceeded with answering the second. "I'd like to go on a volcanic lagoon.. would the others be able to come? Or do you want it to be just us?"

@

His heart swelled at her words, a real smile overcame the smirk, if just for a moment.

"I have a ship! We can go where we want, with whoever we want!" He answered proudly. "Though I think for our first voyage... perhaps we could use a short break from Silvers incessant singing, if you take my meaning?

Edited by Cinderscribe

@,

Minty sighed. "He's really not that bad.." Minty chuckled. "He can be a laugh sometimes. But, sure, I could go with you alone. It'd be nice to have a reunion with the others, though. They were nice." Minty looked towards the door to see that the others were approaching. "I think we should see Celestia now.."

@@LittleRawr,

(( OOC: You're Celestia, right? )) 

"Indeed, but is it not a little early to be speaking of reunions? Some of them are In this very room still!" He half laughed and motioned to the door that Lyona had come retreating from a few minutes ago. "While some... are not."

He shuffled uncomfortable in the suit of armour he was still wearing.

"I feel like a fool in this. It would be nice if your companions would hurry up with theirs games so that we might get this over with..." He said impatiently.

"Uhm... Yeah... I guess we should." She said reluctantly, not really wanting to move. "I..."   She suddenly giggled as she remembered something.   "Heh, Lyona was right after all."

"Right about what?" Silver asked, his ears pricking towards her curiously. He glanced out at the hallway. "As much as I don't want to, we really should join the others. Lets Finalize this mission so we can move on with our lives... what are your plans after? Back to Ponyville...? I can still visit. Have wings will travel" he said with a playful smile as he extended his wings out.

He stepped off the piano stool and walked towards the door, Wings still spread.

"Lets go Sooty"

((OOC cold is getting worse :())

Edited by Mikestar

@,

"Well, we don't have to really force them to come.. They could take their time. W-why? Am I boring you..? I'm sorry.." Minty said. "I mean, they're our friends.. We can't force them to do something. Can we? Our friends have some dignity.." Minty said, trying her best not to pick a fight.

@,

"I... Why would you even suggest such a thing?" Red exclaimed somewhat loudly. "I simply do not have time to stand here until the rise of the next princess!"

----------

@@Mikestar,

"On the first night in the forest, when we camped." Cinder reminded him.. "Either she knew this was going to happen, or she caused it."

She giggled a little more as she trotted closely after him.

"Not that I'm complaining mind..."

"Not that I'm complaining mind..."

Silver places a wing over her back. "Then lets go. Can't keep them waiting forever" he gives her a quick nuzzle I the neck and then prances out the door and into the hallway. I think I'm re-finding my self" he thought.

He was surprised to see Redwave in the hallway but opted to say nothing. "have you see Lyona?" He asked Minty@,

@,

(Eeyup.)

Lyona limped into the room just in time to see everypony there. " Finally." A relieved smile was on her face. " I thought I was going to have to drag Cinder and Silver away from each other." She gave them two a meaningful glance, before looking at the hallway door.

" Allons-y!" She grinned, trotting to the door.

Cinder nodded, still only vaguely aware of her surroundings and why she was actually there as she simply went along with what was happening.

"Yeah... Princess stuff." She said obliviously. "Oh, it's Red... and Scribe... Where did everypony come from?" She mumbled, mostly to herself as she moved after Lyona in a happy daze.

You need Lemsip Mike: no cold can best the might of Lemsip! I don't know if you can actually get it where you are but...

" Allons-y!" She grinned, trotting to the door.

Silver blinked at Lyona."Where did you hear that?" he asked. Was it something Derpy had said to him once long ago? He couldn't recall. he just shook his head ad trotted after Lyona.

A giggle was heard behind the group.

"I think I know where she heard it" Derpy said landing with a mild stumble behind them.

"DERPY!" Silver cried out and ran to hug the mare. "Ho... how'd you get back? Are you ok?"

'I'm fine" She replied to him hugging back. "And it's a bit of a long story, lets just say I have a friend with a magic blue box" She gave a wink.

@@LittleRawr, "I know I'm not a member of the Royal guard. but could I join you for the meeting? I promise i won't get in the way or break anything." then she whispered quietly "Do you now the Doctor?"

((OOc  Most likely can't get it here.  Just drag my crew along. Might head to bed))

Edited by Mikestar

Silver blinked at Lyona."Where did you hear that?" he asked. Was it something Derpy had said to him once long ago? He couldn't recall. he just shook his head ad trotted after Lyona.

" I heard it-" Lyona was cut off when she heard the giggle.

She smiled when she saw that Derpy was alright. I knew it. Heh, Lyona: 1, Life's cruelty: 0.

"I know I'm not a member of the Royal guard. but could I join you for the meeting? I promise i won't get in the way or break anything."

" I don't see why not. I doubt that the Princess will have any qualms with it either." She shrugged.

"Do you now the Doctor?"

" Doctor? Doctor who?" Lyona whispered back. " If it's about the phrase, I just remember hearing it when I was really young. And later on I took Prench lessons, so I know that it means 'let's go.'"

The guards opened the door for the group. At the end of the massive room was Princess Celestia herself, smiling serenely at all of them. " Welcome back!" She called, her musical voice echoing in the room.