Do you sometimes feel your posts don't matter?

Away

• 1 year later...

Speaking for my own posts, they don’t matter most of the time. Let’s face it; they’re just little tidbits of useless info that aren’t likely to change the world. It would be nice if they had a positive effect on someone but I’m not holding my breath. I’m just here to have fun and impose my opinions on others.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No, at least not here, I do feel that very oftenly in the Dragon Ball forum though, but I believe it's because I don't have any friends there. I have friends here, and I think having friends makes me feel important, then making me feel that my posts do matter, no matter how stupid they are :Rara:

• Hugs 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

6 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

No, at least not here, I do feel that very oftenly in the Dragon Ball forum though, but I believe it's because I don't have any friends there. I have friends here, and I think having friends makes me feel important, then making me feel that my posts do matter, no matter how stupid they are :Rara:

I worry that several of my posts don't matter.  I'd need a hug for this:fluttershy:  

• Hugs 2

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

11 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I worry that several of my posts don't matter.  I'd need a hug for this:fluttershy:  

You've been here for 4 years, so it's very natural and expected that you would feel that at some point. But I need to say, you still have friends here, people who cares about you, I can very well imagine that if you stopped posting, they would surely notice it (as I'm already noticing the absence of a few friends here), so you posts really matter, specially to show how present you are! :hug_day:

I've only been here for 9 months and I've already made more posts here than I've made on the Dragon Ball Forum in 6 years, and most importantly, I've made friends here, so I know how it really matters :coco:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

I think it's diffrent. If someone reads and responds to your posts, this mean they matter.

I think this is the main idea.

It's not like we are debating a cure for cancer or not yet invented technologies...

Things we post may be of little importance for us. But they may matter to others.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

mlp-mlp-item-628x5402.webp New friends (you)

I do not really think anyone should focus too much on this as it's subjective.

Some of the things we post may be considered meaningful and great to people, while other posts could be considered pointless and random to others.

I don't think any one post is useless as if you cared enough to write it down, you wanted someone to see it and that moment counts as something.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Previously, sometimes it was important to me, but now I don’t care whether my posts matter or not.

• Hugs 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90