Edited by Jokuc

Bridle Gossip?

Mare in the MooN?

Another guess: Owl's Well That Ends Well

Nope.

Green Isn't YOUR Color?

>_>

Yeah I know, that's why I said no XD

But it isn't "Green isn't your color" either ;)

I don't see any pictures on this page so I'll just get a new one, should be easy enough

We're still guessing on the previous image, that's why there's no image on this page.

But either way, we all know that that's The Best Night Ever

words

How 'bou...Feeling Pinkie Keen?

(edited)

Why is this so difficult!?

Umm...... Ticket Master?

Because I am good at capturing hard images. xD

No, it's not ticket master.

btw, I'll get ZomBlox's post removen I hope.

Here's t he same image again for new ponies like Zom who apparently does not read the rules:

Posted Image

Edited by Jokuc

The Mare in the Moon who was the Ticket Master during Applebuck Season which saw Griffon the Brush Off who called Boast Busters and was feeling Dragonshy because she forgot to Look Before You Sleep which was really just Bridle Gossip and survived the Swarm of the Century with the Winter Wrap-Up coming after but not before the Call of the Cutie where the Fall Weather Friends Suited for Success and were Feeling Pinkie Keen when they saw a Sonic Rainboom above the Stare Master and the Show Stoppers at the Dog and Pony Show which determined Green Isn't Your Color especially Over a Barrel but is worth more than a Bird in the Hoof which was recorded in the Cutie Mark Chronicles but really doesn't matter because Owl's Well That Ends Well when you enjoy your Party of One and end up having The Best Night Ever

*breathes deeply*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

nope

nope

nope :P this is getting funny

I did read the rules, I just didn't see any pictures and thought I'd post one, not well enough apparently

ok so I just checked back, you said it has to be confirmed, but you didn't say anything about not posting a picture when there aren't any other pics on the page, so tell me: "How Is It Against The Rules?"

1. They're guessing on my picture. Everypony already knows where your image is from.

2. No there is no picture on this page. It's on page 4. They took up a whole page by guessing on my picture and they still haven't figured it out.

3. Be kind and remove that image along with this comment of yours, thank you very much.

The Mare in the Moon who was the Ticket Master during Applebuck Season which saw Griffon the Brush Off who called Boast Busters and was feeling Dragonshy because she forgot to Look Before You Sleep which was really just Bridle Gossip and survived the Swarm of the Century with the Winter Wrap-Up coming after but not before the Call of the Cutie where the Fall Weather Friends Suited for Success and were Feeling Pinkie Keen when they saw a Sonic Rainboom above the Stare Master and the Show Stoppers at the Dog and Pony Show which determined Green Isn't Your Color especially Over a Barrel but is worth more than a Bird in the Hoof which was recorded in the Cutie Mark Chronicles but really doesn't matter because Owl's Well That Ends Well when you enjoy your Party of One and end up having The Best Night Ever

*breathes deeply*

Eaven if the episode is there or not, it will not count since that's cheating ;)

Winter Wrap Up?

No. And just a reminder, you guessed twice there. Edited by Jokuc