Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Making OC's For Free!

Lightning Dancer

Ok so here's how it works I make OC's that your request. Simple right? Well anyways fill out the form below and I'll brohoof it to approve! (Keep in mind I'm using the Deviantart pony creator so I'm not drawing it)

Also if you drew a pony post a picture of it and I'll try to create it into a computer form. 

Here's The Required Form:

OC Name (Optional):

Mane Style (Curvy, thin, straight, short long, etc.)

Tail Style (Same as mane)

Body Syle (Tall, short, fat, thin,etc.)

Eye Style (Eye's like Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight, etc.)

Cutie Mark (Give picture if possible but it need s to have a transparent background which is found with photos with a checker board background)

Any extra details (Stripes, freckles, hooves, etc.)

I can't do everything but I will try my hardest to do what you request but if it's to hard I simply won't do it. 

Here's an example of some ponies I've done before. Also for more examples check out some of my OC's in my signature. Also unless the pose is simple I won't do poses. But if you do request a pony with a complicated pose I might do the pony but not the pose.

post-16309-0-91777000-1372542719_thumb.p

post-16309-0-84760300-1372543343_thumb.p

(Keep in mind I'm using the Deviantart pony creator so I'm not drawing it)

Without trying to sound too harsh I'm having trouble seeing the point of this topic.

Surely if someone wanted a Pony made from the Pony Creator then they would just go use the Pony Creator, I mean its not like its a difficult program to use and anyone who gives you a description would be limited to the parts in the Creator anyway.  

Sorry in advance for sounding so negative.

And btw the pictures in the spoiler tags don't appear to load.