Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Ponies who are Anti Twilicorn in the show

Mywas

As the title says, Which Ponies do you think are going to be Upset about Twilight becoming a Princess, Clearly Their going to be ones so that Twilight wont be a Mary Sue. Here are the Ponies who I think Will not be happy about it:

Princess Luna: She was upset at Celestia for Having Sombras return As Twilights test because She thought she was being too reckless With that Move. I think She might Be Upset At Twilight becoming an Alicorn Because She thinks its not the right move.

Trixie: Since Hates Twilight and Is Really Jealouse Of Her I think she Might Be angry when She hears about it because now she will never surpass Twilight in magic.

The Myor Mare: Since Twilight is going to stay In Ponyvill The Mayors Politic powers will be lower and she might even lose her job Because of it.

The Nobles(Except for Fancy Pants): Due to the events of the Gala and That Party Fancy Pants I think that The Nobles will think Twilight as a Disgrace to royalty Seeing how Stuck Up they are and they will not Accept her as a True Princess because they believe shes not fit for the job.

Prince Blueblood: Will we don't Know alot about him but He cares about his Status and all and bringing another Princess will lower His Status and Might be forgotten about and overshadowed by all of the other Royals.

Queen Chrysalis/King Sombra: Will they are least likely to care because Even as an Alicorn Twilight Still cant stand up to them And neither of them have a grudge againts twilight but rather againts Cadence, But Its a Possibility.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say Luna would be a major one. She's already shoved aside all the time, and doesn't even have a province, city, or town she rules, unlike the others (Cadence has the Empire and Twilight has a hick town Ponyville).

Besides that, I can't think of any that aren't considered "villains".

• Brohoof 3

Interesting thoughts... I don't think too many ponies will be carrying grudges, as none of the Mane 6 seemed to have a problem with it in Equestria Girls. You might be right about Trixie, but then again, Trixie has always known, ever since the Ursa Minor incident, that she could never defeat Twilight without magical help.

Luna would be the major one, not because she hates Twilight or is jealous of her but because she dosen't have the bias in favor of Twilight that Celestia and Cadence do. Luna knows that Twilight has worked very hard to achieve the magical ability she has but knows that Twilight wasn't only unicorn to become a magical prodigy, she has shown some subtle signs of being concerned that Twilight may in fact not be ready for the level or responsibility being placed on her.  I doubt that Twilight is going to replace the mayor or any of her responsibilities but it is possible that the mayor may have some jealousy and insecurity at first.

Some of the nobles aren't going to like it but even the ones that don't will still try to get in good with the new princess. Prince Blueblood is about 50/50 he might not like a "commoner" being made a princess but whether or not he makes a fuss about it will depend on how or if it will effect his status or he percieves it to effect his status in anyway.

• Brohoof 2

I definitely know that Luna is anti twilicorn since, she does not follow the same path of having faith in Twilight like Cadence and Celestia do. Luna must still have hate ever since she was defeated by the Elements of Harmony when she was Nightmare Moon. Luna knows that Twilight achieved many things when she came to Ponyville but, she does not think that Twilight is ready to take on the princess duties and responsibilities like Celestia and Luna do.

• Brohoof 1

Luna doesn't seem to be the biggest fan of the whole thing. My best guess as to why is possibly because after finding out that Celestia planned for Twilight to eventually become a princess, she thought of it as a way to replace her. Twilight being a princess could be both a reminder of her failures and an ongoing reminder of her and her sister's conflict. I'd love to see some of this come out in the show.

Hmm what about Rarity? The way she reacted to Twilight becoming an Alicorn did seem like she was kind of envious. In the episode Green Isn't Your Color, it pained Rarity to see Fluttershy become a popular model. I'd say it's very possible that Rarity is actually really jealous of Twilight becoming a Princess, to the point of being anti-Twilicorn. Shining all over Equestria is something that Rarity has always wanted, and seeing other ponies achieving the recognition she desires must feel pretty bad. I think it's in Rarity's nature to feel jealous of Twilight, since now Twilight is a famous praised Alicorn princess. At the same time I'm sure Rarity is happy for Twilight, but it seems that she may also feel really jealous of her friend.

I can see Rarity trying to live vicariously through Twilight, rather than open jealously. I can also see Twilight being made unhappy by Rarity's efforts to shape her into her idea of what an ideal princess is.

Trixie seems to have made her peace with Twilight. However, as a Fanfic writer noted, the title of "Most Powerful Unicorn" is once again open now that Twilight's out of the picture.

As far as Luna goes, I can see her feeling that she's been replaced and/or upstaged on top of being isolated, unappreciated and socially awkward. However, those are things she shares with Twilight. The two have pretty similar complaints.

I think Luna is just not sure shes ready for it seeing as she hasn't been around Twilight as much as Celestia.

Its not like she dislikes Twilight or anything, she just feels shes not ready because shes not as confident in Twilight's abilities.

I think Trixie is at more of a peaceful time in a way with Twilight, and I think deep down shes no more jealous then she was before because she always knew Twilight would surpass her anyways.

Other then that I think the rest who'd I think would end up upset would be villains mostly.