Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help naming my new OC.

Lisa

(edited)

img-1613007-1-wwPygLz.png

Yeah, I need help naming her. As you can see, her cutie mark is a black heart, so I'd like it to revolve around that. So please, help me. ._.

Eh...

She's sort of like a party pony (like Pinkie), she's very sociable, kind and full of joy. She's just that person (pony) who is there to make people laugh and have fun.

Edited by Jenny Wakeman

Um . . . Surely we would require some background information before being able to come up with a suitable name for her.

You know, what she does, what she's in to, etc.

She's sort of like a party pony (like Pinkie), she's very sociable, kind and full of joy. She's just that person (pony) who is there to make people laugh and have fun.

(edited)

was thinking maybe Break Heart. But, I really don't know a name because, I would need to know her traits, personality etc. If you could do that that would be great!

Edited by Dopey Hooves

was thinking maybe Break Heart. But, I really don't know a name because, I would need to know her traits, personality etc. If you could do that that would be great!

(edited)

Helping Hoof

Caramel Care

Charm

Brown Delight

Caramel Delight

Chocolate Delight

Lionheart

Joy

Any of those names spark any interest?

Edited by Blue Moon

My browser is not displaying the picture, by the way. I just have to read the description, Ha Ha Ha

Dark Delight

SSUUGGAARR!!!!! (Joke :P )

Caring Doo

Chocolate Melt

Sorry for the lack of names it's 11:30 PM

I don't think I saw this one... but how about Heart Storm? It includes the heart obviously but I think the black kind of reminds me of a thunder storm (that just could be that it hasn't stopped raining in like a month here too XD)